Scott Free

7000 Years of Creation is Incorrect Speculation.

7 hours ago, 1sheep said:

and again, "THE LORD KNOWS THE REASONINGS of the wise, THAT THEY ARE USELESS."

1Corinth8:2 If anyone supposes that he knows anything, he has not yet known as he ought to know;

Proverbs 26:12 See that man who thinks he's so smart? You can expect far more from a fool than from him.

Praise the Lord that HE gives wisdom to those who ask for it! The word is sufficient. Let us meditate on it ALONE.

I present this information back to you. I know the limits of my understanding and the limits of the data at hand.

1 hour ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

What you are saying is not true and contradict the own Scripture.  A 24 hours day is for men, not for God. God is a title - The Word is God - and the Word says clearly that one Day with the Lord is as a thousand years and a THOUSAND YEARS as one Day.  Therefore, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Moses said in his prayer to the Lord God: Psalms 90:v.4:  4 For a THOUSAND YEARS in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

You think that God is like you when you say that God's day is of 24 hours, and you are twisting the Word of God like the old Serpent, the Devil and Satan, did in Eden to deceive the woman and in consequence there was severe punishments. God will not forgive you in this Judgment for this kind of iniquity you have been practicing. The Word is God.

I'm sorry but this has no scholarship or even contextual comparatives... Genesis is God telling mankind how he was created and the details of … the other verse you have placed together are verses teaching us about God's infinite nature of His person... you really should get some training before trying to teach what the Scriptures teach!

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, enoob57 said:

I'm sorry but this has no scholarship or even contextual comparatives... 

Let us be careful.  Let us not work with the Word of God - the Word is God - through speculations, imaginations, conjectures, presumptions, but rather with the revelation.

I live by the Word of God and I live within the Word of God in accord God's revelation, I do not work with your familiar scholarship, which does not work with revelations, but with conjectures, suppositions, presumptions, imaginations, speculations, and so on for the own perdition.   

Genesis is God telling mankind how he was created and the details of

2.500 years after Adam, i.e. in the midst of the 2nd Day to the 3rd Day, God revealed His Plan of Restoration of all things to Moses, and Moses did write it in accord God's revelation on His works, Day after Day, inclusive of a Day's rest in the seventh Day or seventh Millennium.  

The author of Acts of the Apostles, warned saying: Acts 3:19-24

19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

20 And He (God Father - the Word) shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of RESTITUTION of all things, which God HAS SPOKEN by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the WORLD began.

22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in ALL THINGS whatsoever He shall say unto you.

23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.

the other verse you have placed together are verses teaching us about God's infinite nature of His person... you really should get some training before trying to teach what the Scriptures teach!

The true Church of Christ is the body of the Lord JESUS here, but the red Dragon has also his body here, formed by 7 heads, 10 horns and a TAIL - Revelation 12:3-4.  

In accord you have posted in countless posts in this Christian site, you are placed in the TAIL of the red Dragon.  The prophet Isaiah among others revealed whom are the TAIL of the red Dragon - Isaiah 9:v.15-16 and 14.

Furthermore, Paul the Apostle warned the believers, saying : 2Tim.4:3-4  and  1Tim.4:v.1-2 

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

1Tim.4:v.1-2

1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

9 hours ago, enoob57 said:

Genesis is God telling mankind how he was created

I disagree, I see part of the role of Genesis 1-3 is God telling mankind THAT he was created, not how he was created. "From the dust" seems to be an intentionally incomplete explanation of how.

32 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

I disagree, I see part of the role of Genesis 1-3 is God telling mankind THAT he was created, not how he was created. "From the dust" seems to be an intentionally incomplete explanation of how.

Your disagreement is not then with me but God....

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, enoob57 said:

Your disagreement is not then with me but God....

That is incorrect, my disagreement is with your interpretation, not with our current translations of the Bible and certainly not with God. Where you see specific detail, I see lack of specific detail.

22 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

No, you are in error.  The sources I have given were Genesis 5 and 11 and Galatians, for examples.  Oh please, you cannot contradict Genesis 11:10-32 and Galatians 3:v.17 and say Scriptures are in error.  With regard to the other periods I advised to consult a *Biblical Dictionary that help in the interpretation of these periods. There is no way to smash them and describe them here. 

*Bible Dictionary of Dr. S.L. Watson

Chapter and verse please that shows the age of Saul and any year given for any of his events. You are wrong, because it doesn't exist. You're using one of two verses to extrapolate your results when the word of God doesn't show the information so clearly on purpose. You're not counting the simple mathematics of the word of God and from Abram to Saul was NOT 430 years. You are in error. Use the word of God, not dictionaries of men.

On 11/13/2018 at 8:54 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

IV - From Exodus until king Saul -----------------------. 396  years  -  Period of Joshua and Judges - 1.491 - 1.095BC - a Bible Dictionary helps

The word of God says the time of the judges, from Joshua's last five years to Eli as 416 years confirmed by Paul

Acts 13:20 (KJV)
And after that he gave [unto them] judges about the space of four hundred and fifty years, until Samuel the prophet. 

Samuel's time isn't give in the OT, nor is Saul or David's uniquely but combined covers 64 years. Israel's journey through the wilderness to Joshua's 5th year as judge started the time of the judges. I Kings 6:1. See from here to Solomon's 4th year of reign is exactly 480 years. If you read I Kings 6:1 you'll see that it doesn't say from the Exodus to Solomon's 4th year, it says "...after the children of Israel were come out of the land of Egypt...". You could take it as being from the Exodus, but when you do a Judges study you'll see that it was closer to 590 years, again forcing you to choose to believe scripture or dictionaries.

So where did you derive 396 years, from the dictionary? I showed you the word of God.

1 hour ago, Abdicate said:

You're not counting the simple mathematics of the word of God and from Abram to Saul was NOT 430 years. You are in error. Use the word of God, not dictionaries of men.

I did not say in any of my posts that from Abram to Saul it was 430 years.  What I posted is that from Abraham to the Exodus (not Saul) it was 430 years, based in the Word of God. 

You, even you yes fell in error, not me, you twisted my words. I wrote based in the Word of God and your spirit, based in your mistake twisting my words, was tormented by the truth that I wrote. And now your spirit through your error is trying to hurt me in this matter.

ActualIy I'm not worried with Chronology and about the time that already was, but with the present time and future time, the future of the true Church of Christ, this is the most important to me, understand?  

18 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

I did not say in any of my posts that from Abram to Saul it was 430 years.  What I posted is that from Abraham to the Exodus (not Saul) it was 430 years, based in the Word of God. 

You, even you yes fell in error, not me, you twisted my words. I wrote based in the Word of God and your spirit, based in your mistake twisting my words, was tormented by the truth that I wrote. And now your spirit through your error is trying to hurt me in this matter.

ActualIy I'm not worried with Chronology and about the time that already was, but with the present time and future time, the future of the true Church of Christ, this is the most important to me, understand?  

My bad, I should have said Exodus to Saul which I reified in my last comment to you, which you ignored. So here it is again. You didn't write based on the word of God, at least your chart. Those that ignore the past are doomed to repeat it's errors. In all our interaction, you never used any verse from the word of God, but I have, correcting your mathematical error.

On 11/13/2018 at 8:54 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

IV - From Exodus until king Saul -----------------------. 396  years  -  Period of Joshua and Judges - 1.491 - 1.095BC - a Bible Dictionary helps

The word of God says the time of the judges, from Joshua's last five years to Eli as 416 years confirmed by Paul

Acts 13:20 (KJV)
And after that he gave [unto them] judges about the space of four hundred and fifty years, until Samuel the prophet. 

Samuel's time isn't give in the OT, nor is Saul or David's uniquely but combined covers 64 years. Israel's journey through the wilderness to Joshua's 5th year as judge started the time of the judges. I Kings 6:1. See from here to Solomon's 4th year of reign is exactly 480 years. If you read I Kings 6:1 you'll see that it doesn't say from the Exodus to Solomon's 4th year, it says "...after the children of Israel were come out of the land of Egypt...". You could take it as being from the Exodus, but when you do a Judges study you'll see that it was closer to 590 years, again forcing you to choose to believe scripture or dictionaries.

So where did you derive 396 years, from the dictionary? I showed you the word of God.