• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, n2thelight said:

It's just the different roles that he(satan)plays example

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

In the above would you say they are 3 different people,satan the dragon and the serpent?

Satan is a Demon, he used a Serpent to whisper unto Adam and Eve, the snake was a real snake, and the Anti-Christ is a real man.  The Dragon = a Figurative being that Satan is described as, just like Greece was shown as a Leopard but were not a Leopard etc. etc. Satan is Lucifer a Fallen Angel, the Anti-Christ will be born (was born) to a human mother. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

What's very simple to understand is you just don't seem to grasp the basics. You don't understand God is perfect in Symmetry, he doesn't start things in the middle as you suppose. And NOWHERE does God say His wrath starts at Seal #6, you read what MEN have seen in a VISION by John "say" and assume they actually are declaring when God's Wrath begins, when they do NO SUCH THING, they are just shown to be of an understanding that God's Wrath has come upon them. Well, by that point in time in which they are seen they are in God's Wrath, but they have been in God's Wrath since Seal #1, nowhere do they state God's Wrath started at Seal #6, that is just YOU and OTHERS not grasping the bible properly and assuming things you ought not assume. 

Since the Day of the Lord is 3.5 years in length, of course the Day of God's Wrath has come !! It lasts from the First Seal until the 7th Vial so OF COURSE THEY ARE IN THE WRATH OF GOD...........BANG HEAD come on brother !! The verse states NO SUCH THING about a specific day, you just put forth your understanding as factual, even though it's not described as such. The Day of the Lord is a 3.5 year period of God's Wrath. 

Again, you just misconstrue the bible here it seems. If these men knew who this dictator really was they would not follow him, but their LACK OF KNOWLEDGE of what is going on, in no wise changes anything, Jesus OPENED THE SEAL that RELEASED this tyrant, thus it's the Wrath of the Lamb, but these men on earth have no clue who he is !! Thus when these wars that he starts kill 1.5 to 2 billion people they just assume it's another mad man like Hitler, that is why 3 of the Kings who gave him their power/kingdom, have to be uprooted, they realize they have messed up and try to overthrow this tyrant. Then the 5th Seal is a Spiritual Seal, its a testimony against the tyrant by the Martyrs, no MAN can see that either.......but then when they finally see the celestial prophetic, foretold events, it hits them WE ARE IN THE WRATH OF GOD !! It doesn't mean it just started, it just means they FIGURED IT OUT !!

I bet I have wrote this here 30 times, it ought to be easy to grasp, but of course it doesn't fit peoples erroneous Rapture theory, so they ignore it, again and again. But I am after the truth, not my own theories being puffed up.  

The White Horse is a Metaphor, the Anti-Christ goes forth Conquering, this is what a White Horse represents, but he has a DIFFERENT CROWN and a Bow which actually means SIMPLE FABRIC in the Greek, I finally understood this to mean he's is NOT MAJESTIC like Jesus who is seen in Rev. 19 as Majestic, with MANY CROWNS which are Kingly Crowns, unlike the Anti-Christ's which are like a prize won. 

Jesus returns at the 7th Vial, no one is saying he returns here, he's already Raptured the Church before the 70th week started. Not understanding the Rapture is a REAL PROBLEM for you guys. Jesus doesn't Return BEFORE the Trumpets are blown, he returns for the Church by meeting us in the air before the 70th week, see Rev. 14:14, then he returns to fight the Armageddon Battle via Rev. 14:18-20, but that really happens in Rev. chapter 16, Rev. 14 is a Parenthetical Citation. 

Once again, those people John sees in the vision saying they are IN GOD'S WRATH has nothing to do with when it started. You could see me running a Marathon and I could say I am IN A MARATHON, does that mean I just stated ? No of course not !! That is how you are looking at this however. You are observing in 2D instead of 3D, I might be looking at 7D (IF THERE IS SUCH A DIMENSION).

Jesus is God and God is Jesus. The Wrath of the Lamb is the Wrath of God. Jesus is God. All of the Seal, Trumpets and Vials COME FORTH by Jesus opening the 7 Seals !! That's is why it's called the Lambs Wrath, it's describing who is opening the Seals, THE LAMB. The 7th Seal has ALL SEVEN TRUMPETS in it, and the 5th, 6th, and 7th Trumpets are the THREE WOES..............The 7th Woe is ALL SEVEN VIALS !! All the Wrath comes forth from the 7 Seals !! Jesus opens the Seals, it's the Lambs Wrath, Jesus is God !! And on and on and on.

That's cool, but I understand the context, the First Seal starts God's Wrath, He's perfect in His Symmetry. 

Once again, you repeat the same mistake time after time. The Wrath starts in the Middle of the week, that is why the Beast rules 42 Months. God built and designed everything around this 3.5 year period so we can understand these things easier !! 

Again, you are great at repeating the same thing, but the facts are still the facts brother. Saying something 10 times doesn't change anything. I know you are just trying to emphasize a point, but I understood that pont long ago, but I have to stick to just the facts...Signed Joe Friday. 

You get so caught up in these supposed truths you miss the obvious, its called Men's Traditions. You are CONVINCED, you are 100 percent correct on this, so much so you miss the obvious brother.

Matthew 24:9...............Matthew 24:1-14 has ZERO to do with the end times. Matthew 24:15-31 is the END TIMES and the Second Coming, but you try to mesh them together and that is a fatal flaw as per understanding the timing of Matthew 24. But in reality, once again not understanding the Rapture throws you off. The Gospel must be preached unto all the world and THEN THE END (70th Week) will come, meaning th Church is thus Raptured at that point in time.  

The Sun and Moon as per the Darkness gets worse as we go, did you know that ? 

Rev. 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Rev. 8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

Rev. 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

Jesus returns IMMEDIATELY AFTER TROUBLES OF THOSE DAYS............Well, yea, but with the Church/Bride in tow.

Or a person just has to think instead of following what men tells him. This isn't even a hard riddle to be honest.

Jesus ALLOWS a Tyrant to COME FORTH and to kill 1.5 to 2 billion people, and there is also Famine. Not understanding God doesn't start things in the middle is very troubling for you. Jesus is OPENING THE SEALS........But it's not God's Wrath !!  The Great Tribulation is Jacob's Troubles, the Church will have been Raptured before the 70th week. This again throws you off big time. Those Martyrs are the people who came to Christ Jesus after the Rapture. Rev. 12:17 tells us they are the REMNANT of the SEED who keep the commandments of Jesus !! How can you not get that ? Remnant = SMALL PART THAT'S LEFT !! Of the Seed means of Jesus Christ THE SEED that takes away the sin of the world. The Remnant Christians are who will be the Martyrs under the Altar at the 5th Seal, the Jews who flee to Petra will be PROTECTED. 

Wrong sir, the Rapture confuses everything for you. This is the Wrath of God, no men had to go through this, only the people who rejected Christ go through this, the EVIL men who love the Beast, the Jews who refuse to repent, the Jews who REPENT are protected in Petra, and the NEW CONVERTS who MISSED THE MARRIAGE CALL !! They must now lay down their lives as Martyrs for Christ Jesus, as did many of the Early Christians, it is not God's Wrath that got them in this position, they refused to be filled with the OIL REMEMBER ? They are the 5 virgins with NO OIL !! The Anti-Christ being RELEASED is God's Wrath on mankind, indeed. If those Christians converts are smart enough, I imagine they will be living in Petra !! I would be if I missed the Rapture.

They were Killed by the Anti-Christ, of course they desire "REVENGE" for their deaths, but God's Wrath has ZERO to do with revenging them does it ? It is God's vengeance. God tells them in no uncertain terms they must wait patiently. But we need the NEXT VERSE to see that don't we ? 

Rev. 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

God will avenge all the Prophets who were killed in His own due time, over a 3.5 year period ending with the 7th Vial. These people were killed because they failed to make the Rapture, thus they must endure. The Marriage doors were shut unto them.

This Hebrew word used for BEFORE means IN THE PRESENCE OF !!  The FACE OF......No use going down that road again.

Greatest Troubles Ever !! Meaning more people killed than ever before it seems. These things aren't that hard, you just start with a default rapture theory. 

Verses taken out of CONTEXT.............WATCH:

Jesus stated we would have CONTINUAL TRIBULATION ALWAYS !! So no kidding. As a matter of fact the GREAT TRIBULATION spoken of in Rev. 7:9-17 is about the Raptured Church coming out of the 2000 year TRIBULATION Church Age....See how I reverse these things ? WITH TRUTHS, VIA CONTEXT. 

The Church has had continual persecution, Christians in the Middle East in places like Egypt are being killed to his very day. THINK brother !! Stop allowing Men's Traditions to lead you all the time. Jesus warned us about Men's Traditions.

Again, there is a 2000 some odd year Church Age we go through and it is THE GREAT TRIBULATION as per Rev. chapter 7, whence the Church came out of as in 2000>7. And there is he 7 Year of GREATEST EVER TROUBLES which the Church will not go through because it is God's Wrath.

Looking in the mirror ? These kind of quotes I see a silly tbh brother. I trust you believe honestly what you are saying. I have studied it all in depth however and understand when the Rapture is brother, ou quoting this changes nothing.....

God Bless.  

Hi RM,

Even though Scriptures clearly do not support the fable of the pre-tribulation rapture, you are more than welcome to hold to these beliefs of yours.

You are on shaky ground. 

There is no reasoning with a person who won't honestly look at what God's Word teaches. 

Good luck!

• Group:  Royal Member

34 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi RM,

Even though Scriptures clearly do not support the fable of the pre-tribulation rapture, you are more than welcome to hold to these beliefs of yours.

You are on shaky ground. 

There is no reasoning with a person who won't honestly look at what God's Word teaches. 

Good luck!

You just don't understand scriptures, nor the fact that the Church was kept a "MYSTERY" to the Prophets of old. I don't understand how a Christian can't see what is evident. Now as per Christendom, they all agree with me, not you. I wonder why ? 

And you are 100 percent correct, I listen to the Holy Spirit, NOT MEN, no use in even trying to change my mind once I have been led to a truth by the Spirit. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

22 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

He is not the Anti-Christ...........he's a Demon

He was 3rd in command protecting the mercy seat of Christ,read about him in Ezekiel 

59 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

He was 3rd in command protecting the mercy seat of Christ,read about him in Ezekiel 

And he's still a Demon/Fallen Angel, he's not the Anti-Christ.  I understand who Lucifer was, but now he is on opposite teams from God. 

3 hours ago, Abdicate said:

They can't get it, so don't fret when they attack. It's what they do best because they're unable to obtain the knowledge of the truth. Those that have the truth don't need to resort to name calling, passive aggressive statements, pulling psychological wordiness slipping in a negative word here or there to unnerve the readers. It's a sport for them. They hook onto some topic and make it a thing. They can stay behind because they want to and God won't snatch them because God is a Gentleman. Praise the Lord!

Reckon they know those who are Raptured must DIE ?

When they see the Rapture, if they miss it, will they even understand the millions of deaths = The Rapture ? Of course like others, some of them will make the Rapture and some will miss it. You can have a wrong belief and be filled with the Spirit, or understand everything and put off the holy spirit via wilful sinning. I hope God places them close to me as we are zooming to Heaven, SMILE. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

And he's still a Demon/Fallen Angel, he's not the Anti-Christ.  I understand who Lucifer was, but now he is on opposite teams from God. 

All good, I shall agree to disagree

6 hours ago, Abdicate said:

Amen!

They keep throwing back "When's the timing?" and I keep saying this from my blog:

Timing of the Rapture

There are a lot of debates about the scriptures concerning when the Rapture will occur – to some, if at all. Thanks to Perry Stone’s observations I offer my version.

God, “Declaring the end from the beginning…” Isa 46:10a

Genesis 8 – Outpouring of the Holy Spirit (dove) – Last Days pour out Spirit

Genesis 7 – Shaking of the Earth – Earthquakes in divers places

Genesis 6 – Signs of the Days of Noah – violence and evil therefore the love of many grow cold

Genesis 5 – Rapture of Enoch – Rapture of the church

Genesis 4 – Marking of Cain – Marking of God’s 144,000 and Mark of the Beast for the rest

Genesis 3 – Satan won over man 3:15 – Satan loses over a Man, Rev 20:2

Genesis 2 – Perfect Paradise – Reve 22 Perfect Paradise

Genesis 1 –

• Time Begins – Time Ends;
  • God walked with man – God walks with man;
  • Tree of Life – Tree of Life heals the nations;
  • Adam and Eve – Jesus and His Bride;
  • No sickness or death – No more sickness or death;
  • Eternity Past – Eternity Future

First two chapters of the word of God are perfect. Alef; Alpha
Last two chapters of the word of God are perfect. Tav; Omega

Genesis – Nimrod one world government; tower of Babel
Revelation – Antichrist one world government; mystery Babylon; Babylon is destroyed

Isaiah 46:9-10 (KJV)
Remember the former things of old: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else; [I am] God, and [there is] none like me,  Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times [the things] that are not [yet] done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Revelation 22:13 (KJV)
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

John 1:1-5 (KJV)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  The same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.  In him was life; and the life was the light of men.  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 1:1-5 (KJV)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  The same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.  In him was life; and the life was the light of men.  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

The Church and Israel come to Faith at different times as a whole, the Jews can come to Christ now, but this is THE KEY.........They have been blinded IN PART until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. This is real clear, most Jews are blinded until the Gentile Church's time is fulfilled, that means A FEW Jews will come to Christ all along the way, see Paul, Peter, modern Messianic Jews etc., but the Jews IN GENERAL, will be blind until the Rapture. That flies over their head like a 747, but they don't hear a thing. 

Jesus gave us the timing in the Marriage, the Wedding Chambers are used for 7 days (7 years) but the Bridegroom only goes to get the Bride when the Father instructs him to go, thus Jesus knows not the day = Rapture. Jesus does know the EXACT DAY of the Second Coming, he knows that from the time the Beast Conquers Jerusalem he will return to Mt Zion in 1260 days or 42 months. They don't understand this concept. One is known (Second Coming) the other is not known (Rapture). 

They let the UNDERSTANDING of others overwhelm their critical thinking. I learned, you can never receive any understanding, until you get the approval of the Holy Spirit, if you ask and he's silent, we should just say, well I think or this is my opinion, but I haven't been given that by the holy spirit yet. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

On 12/7/2018 at 9:03 AM, Revelation Man said:

17 hours ago, Abdicate said:

Hi RM and Abdicate,

The Rapture is going on as we speak!

Yes, it's true.

" Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come except there come a falling away first......"

Now you all say that the falling away (from the faith) is not really a falling away, but a Rapture........

Well, it's here, and it looks like a slow process...... And it seems that the journalist also has it wrong, he should have said " there is a mass RAPTURE from the............ (Christian faith)"..............(earth????)

"That makes young adults the single largest group of “nones” in the entire country.  We are living at a time when there is a mass exodus from the Christian faith in America, and it is likely going to take something quite dramatic to reverse that trend.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/between-6000-and-10000-churches-in-the-u-s-are-dying-each-year-and-that-means-that-over-100-will-die-this-week

2 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi RM and Abdicate,

The Rapture is going on as we speak!

Yes, it's true.

" Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come except there come a falling away first......"

Now you all say that the falling away (from the faith) is not really a falling away, but a Rapture........

Well, it's here, and it looks like a slow process...... And it seems that the journalist also has it wrong, he should have said " there is a mass RAPTURE from the............ (Christian faith)"..............(earth????)

"That makes young adults the single largest group of “nones” in the entire country.  We are living at a time when there is a mass exodus from the Christian faith in America, and it is likely going to take something quite dramatic to reverse that trend.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/between-6000-and-10000-churches-in-the-u-s-are-dying-each-year-and-that-means-that-over-100-will-die-this-week

Number 1, I never buy secular writers, I have been told that that stat is bogus but haven't really looked into it in depth. Young people being indoctrinate by college professors might mean they never really come unto Christ to start with, and that in no wise stops the Gospel from going forth unto all the world and thus growing. Churches CLOSE & OPEN, I never take anyones stats at face value, there are probably being used to try and influence young people to SEE that Christianity is a losing, fake lifestyle in theor opinion. I see the Church as Growing until the Rapture comes, I would never fall for someone likes this' propaganda. 

Your premise is wrong to start with, this is THE RAPTURE. The rest is not relevant after that is it ?