JoeCanada

Does Apostasia in 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Refer to a ‘Physical Departure’

6 hours ago, Abdicate said:

Amen!

They keep throwing back "When's the timing?" and I keep saying this from my blog:

Timing of the Rapture

There are a lot of debates about the scriptures concerning when the Rapture will occur – to some, if at all. Thanks to Perry Stone’s observations I offer my version.

God, “Declaring the end from the beginning…” Isa 46:10a

Genesis 8 – Outpouring of the Holy Spirit (dove) – Last Days pour out Spirit

Genesis 7 – Shaking of the Earth – Earthquakes in divers places

Genesis 6 – Signs of the Days of Noah – violence and evil therefore the love of many grow cold

Genesis 5 – Rapture of Enoch – Rapture of the church

Genesis 4 – Marking of Cain – Marking of God’s 144,000 and Mark of the Beast for the rest

Genesis 3 – Satan won over man 3:15 – Satan loses over a Man, Rev 20:2

Genesis 2 – Perfect Paradise – Reve 22 Perfect Paradise

Genesis 1 –

• Time Begins – Time Ends;
  • God walked with man – God walks with man;
  • Tree of Life – Tree of Life heals the nations;
  • Adam and Eve – Jesus and His Bride;
  • No sickness or death – No more sickness or death;
  • Eternity Past – Eternity Future

First two chapters of the word of God are perfect. Alef; Alpha
Last two chapters of the word of God are perfect. Tav; Omega

Genesis – Nimrod one world government; tower of Babel
Revelation – Antichrist one world government; mystery Babylon; Babylon is destroyed

Isaiah 46:9-10 (KJV)
Remember the former things of old: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else; [I am] God, and [there is] none like me,  Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times [the things] that are not [yet] done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Revelation 22:13 (KJV)
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

John 1:1-5 (KJV)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  The same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.  In him was life; and the life was the light of men.  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 1:1-5 (KJV)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  The same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.  In him was life; and the life was the light of men.  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

The Church and Israel come to Faith at different times as a whole, the Jews can come to Christ now, but this is THE KEY.........They have been blinded IN PART until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. This is real clear, most Jews are blinded until the Gentile Church's time is fulfilled, that means A FEW Jews will come to Christ all along the way, see Paul, Peter, modern Messianic Jews etc., but the Jews IN GENERAL, will be blind until the Rapture. That flies over their head like a 747, but they don't hear a thing. 

Jesus gave us the timing in the Marriage, the Wedding Chambers are used for 7 days (7 years) but the Bridegroom only goes to get the Bride when the Father instructs him to go, thus Jesus knows not the day = Rapture. Jesus does know the EXACT DAY of the Second Coming, he knows that from the time the Beast Conquers Jerusalem he will return to Mt Zion in 1260 days or 42 months. They don't understand this concept. One is known (Second Coming) the other is not known (Rapture). 

They let the UNDERSTANDING of others overwhelm their critical thinking. I learned, you can never receive any understanding, until you get the approval of the Holy Spirit, if you ask and he's silent, we should just say, well I think or this is my opinion, but I haven't been given that by the holy spirit yet. 

Edited by Revelation Man

On 12/7/2018 at 9:03 AM, Revelation Man said:

17 hours ago, Abdicate said:

Hi RM and Abdicate,

The Rapture is going on as we speak!

Yes, it's true.

" Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come except there come a falling away first......"

Now you all say that the falling away (from the faith) is not really a falling away, but a Rapture........

Well, it's here, and it looks like a slow process...... And it seems that the journalist also has it wrong, he should have said " there is a mass RAPTURE from the............ (Christian faith)"..............(earth????)

"That makes young adults the single largest group of “nones” in the entire country.  We are living at a time when there is a mass exodus from the Christian faith in America, and it is likely going to take something quite dramatic to reverse that trend.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/between-6000-and-10000-churches-in-the-u-s-are-dying-each-year-and-that-means-that-over-100-will-die-this-week

2 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi RM and Abdicate,

The Rapture is going on as we speak!

Yes, it's true.

" Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come except there come a falling away first......"

Now you all say that the falling away (from the faith) is not really a falling away, but a Rapture........

Well, it's here, and it looks like a slow process...... And it seems that the journalist also has it wrong, he should have said " there is a mass RAPTURE from the............ (Christian faith)"..............(earth????)

"That makes young adults the single largest group of “nones” in the entire country.  We are living at a time when there is a mass exodus from the Christian faith in America, and it is likely going to take something quite dramatic to reverse that trend.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/between-6000-and-10000-churches-in-the-u-s-are-dying-each-year-and-that-means-that-over-100-will-die-this-week

Number 1, I never buy secular writers, I have been told that that stat is bogus but haven't really looked into it in depth. Young people being indoctrinate by college professors might mean they never really come unto Christ to start with, and that in no wise stops the Gospel from going forth unto all the world and thus growing. Churches CLOSE & OPEN, I never take anyones stats at face value, there are probably being used to try and influence young people to SEE that Christianity is a losing, fake lifestyle in theor opinion. I see the Church as Growing until the Rapture comes, I would never fall for someone likes this' propaganda. 

Your premise is wrong to start with, this is THE RAPTURE. The rest is not relevant after that is it ?