PATMEN

My (newfound) life with Almighty God... etc!

Hi Everyone,

It has been a long time ago... since, I made a entire new testimony here on WCF. I am pretty sure that some of my brothers and sisters in the Lord are wondering what happened to me since the unnexpected departure of my beloved mother in Heaven! I truly believe it... Because, my mother told me before she gave the spirit away that the Lord Himself visited her in the Hospital room! Our Lord and Savior, Jesus-Christ, told her that He would take her home... soon! To tell me... that everything will going to be alright! When, I heard those words from the mouth of my beloved mother... I began to cry of happiness... etc! I knew my mother always told me the truth! I knew that my mother would leave the Earth... soon and that the Son of God cared for me at the same time... Praise the Lord! 

It will be already 8 weeks ago... that my beloved mother departed from this world. I must admit... that I am surprised by all I have accomplished through the toughest days (so far...in my life) with the help of Our Heavenly Father, Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior and the Holy Spirit... together! This testimony is for struggling Christians or seekers of the Word of God to find peace and security in their hearts in tribulations during our lives... So, let's begin! 

The first days being in mourning were depressing, heartbreaking and very lonely! I knew the Lord was with me... Nevertheless, my mother was the person I loved and trusted the most on Earth... even, more than myself to be honest! The reason why I was a caregiver for my mother during more than 14 years... etc! To be healed from it all.. I felt like I needed to go at a local church by the Holy Spirit in me! Maybe, some members will disapproved of my actions or not believe that the Holy Spirit told me to go speak to a Roman Catholic priest... I truly don't care! The Lord is with me since my childhood... I truly believe it! A domination does not defines a Christian... etc! It is rather...what the person or Christian truly believes in his heart towards the Lord... Amen! 

I am still a Born-Again Christian... The priest did not convert me back to Catholicism... LOL He knew my stance about the Roman Catholic Church and he still wanted to speak with me! How ironic... A priest accepting a Born-again Christians in his Church... etc! When, some Christians will disapproved the legitimacy of the Roman Catholic Church and considering it like a cult... disturbing! We are all brothers and sisters in the Lord with some different views about the Word of God... In fact, none of us is perfect... only Our Heavenly Father... Amen! Well, enough of my sermon about the whole situation about stupid dominations... LOL 

In short, the priest told me exactly what I needed to hear to end my grief and to begin my newfound life... enough said! Our Heavenly Father gave me the courage, the strength, the wisdom to do everything I needed to do to maintain myself without the help of my beloved mother... like finding myself a full-time job at a supermarket (40hrs+) close to my neighborhood. Things, all going so great at work that I may become a manager perhaps in the near future... Praise the Lord! My Faith is stronger than ever and most of my worthless fears are totally gone... Nonetheless, do not worry... my fear of God is still there in my heart... Amen! 

To conclude this somewhat positive and shocking testimony... I accepted the Will of God decide my entire existence (maybe) for the first time in my life... I let go of all my worries and gave then towards the Lord and now He is forever my guiding light in the pathways of my life... Amen! It is quite simple... If, you truly trust God in your heart... ask and you shall receive... Praise the Lord! I truly believe it because I have lived it... Hallelujah! 

You cannot have everything in life... LOL Because, Our Heavenly Father knows what is better for us than ourselves... to be honest! Still, without a girlfriend... becoming my fiancée and then my lovely wife in matrimony... etc! I am patient and I like my life... better than ever... my job too! Nevertheless, my (newfound)  life is taking away my time to be present on WCF with all my brothers and sisters in the Lord... I miss you all and I truly believe that this Christian Website is truly blessed by the Lord... Amen! 

God Bless and see you all... soon on Worthy Chat! 

Your brother in the Lord... PATMEN :)

*Sorry, for the grammar and typo errors... My mother is no more here to correct my posts like before and I wrote this testimonial on my tablet without spellcheck  too... LOL 

Edited by PATMEN
Typo Errors... etc!
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 3
  • Praise God! 2

PATMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAAAAAAAATMMEEEEEEEEENNNNN

Welcome back, brother!! I knew you'd do well for yourself. God bless you, man!

• Loved it! 3
  • Praise God! 1

3 minutes ago, naominash said:

Welcome back, brother!! I knew you'd do well for yourself. God bless you, man!

Thanks, for your support and kind words my dear sister in the Lord... God Bless! 

• Loved it! 2

So good to see you again brother, very sorry for the loss of your mother, God bless you my friend.

• Loved it! 3

Paten it was so good to hear about your new life. You sound far more full of faith. I was thinking of you when your mother was sick. And then after. The lord certainly does have you in his hand.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

Patmen, thank you for your lovely, encouraging testimony!   I'm so glad to hear you are coming along so well.   And what a blessing that job is....full time and probably a promotion eventually!   How great!   Thanks again for letting us know of your situation.

• Loved it! 1

9 hours ago, wingnut- said:

So good to see you again brother, very sorry for the loss of your mother, God bless you my friend.

It is good to see you back too... my friend and brother in the Lord... I didn't see you moderating or being on Worthy Chat ever since I came back to be a active member of this truly blessed Christian Website on the Internet... Amen!

7 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Paten it was so good to hear about your new life. You sound far more full of faith. I was thinking of you when your mother was sick. And then after. The lord certainly does have you in his hand.

Thanks... the Holy Spirit certainly inspired your heart my dear brother in the Lord to write this truly worthy reply on my testimony... Praise the Lord!

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Amen.

Thanks, R.Hartono and welcome to Worthy... See you soon on Worthy Chat... God Bless!  

• Similar Content

• By PATMEN
      Hi, to all my brothers and sisters in the Lord...
      My ill mother from rheumatoid arthritis is not better... sadly! Her herbal treatments are causing my mother to be even sicker... I wil not explain the details... they are disgusting!
      I called the private nurse...again! She told me that there is not much to do... She will try to find a home doctor or the nurse will come to check-up my mother...again! My mother will perhaps not have the choice to go at the Hospital with a ambulance... sadly! I phoned my aunt this morning (she is a home care attendant)... She told me that my mother is suffering from kidney failure... yeah! This is becoming hard for me too... I don't want to be cold-hearted towards my dear mother... I cry alot, I don't eat much, loss some weight, feel tired and depressed... I have a massive headache too! I am not in good mental health and I am afraid of going crazy... help! I cannot imagine living without my mother...  We both need your urgent prayers... I will keep you updated... God Bless!
      Yours truly, PATMEN 

• By PATMEN
      Hi Everyone,
      I wanted to share with you one of my favorite songs of all-time! This song was performed by many singers and it has many interpretations... too! My preferred adaptation of this song is performed by the Australian (Pop & Gospel) singer Tina Arena…
      I wanted to share it with you… Because, it is a song that is still relevant to me... since my teenage years! It is (somewhat) of a glimpse of my regular prayers that I do towards Jesus-Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, concerning my struggles and expectations in life... etc! 
      I consider this song has a hidden treasure in the secular music world. I strongly believe it is the case… Because of these wonderful lyrics in the song:
      Lord, help me to be strong, On this road I travel on, When I'm lost and lonely, Find me…
      I pray that this music video will be accepted by the WCF moderators so you can enjoy this song like I did many times in my life… Amen! Every time, I listen to this inspiring song… I am still in tears and emotionally touched by it… Enjoy, my dear brothers and sisters in the Lord… God Bless!
      Yours truly, PATMEN 

• By PATMEN
      Hi,
      I feel like this old fishing boat... my permanent state of mind! 

No replies or prayers needed… I am not worth it!
      Yours truly, PATMEN
    • By PATMEN
      Hi Everyone,
      I did not expect to post this early on the Maker’s Club… Regardless, this is my first wood carving I have ever made in my life. I just found this yesterday while cleaning up my basement in a forgotten cardboard box. I am not proud of it and (no wonder) no one wanted it and I am still stuck with this piece of whatever! LOL I used to love squirrels at the time… Now, I observe it like (some of you) it is actuality a dirty rat with a furry tail… disgusting!
      Regardless, I thought of posting the picture of it… Just to show you that I am not all talented in everything I touch in art & crafts! I may give this wood carving to my neighbor for some firewood… IDK? Don’t worry, I am just being sarcastic here… like always! It will remain from where I found it… in that old cardboard box! LOL
      Yours truly, PATMEN 

• By PATMEN
      Hello Everyone,
      I am glad to have joined the Maker’s Club on WCF… First time being a member of any club on WCF… Unless, you could consider that I was once the owner of my own club on WCF (months ago...) about videogames! It did not worked… sadly!
      Regardless, I have been a lover of art & crafts since my childhood. I began drawing as a young child without any courses! A gift from our Heavenly Father… I believe! I also made my own cardboard (miniature) models with hot glue during my childhood. I made several things like helicopters, trains, racing vehicles… etc! I found my love for painting and wood carving with my art classes during high school... My art teacher noticed my many talents and asked me to become the cartoonist for my high school paper! I accepted and made several cartoons until the end of my studies... Now, I am mostly editing photos and drawing stuff (digitally) on my laptop with the software Adobe Photoshop!
      However, I never considered myself good with anything touching art & crafts… Even, if I won all the drawing competitions I ever participated on during my childhood and teenage years… not kidding! During those years, I mostly gave away all my art & crafts to neighbors, friends, family members and some even ended-up in the trash… sadly! I am a perfectionist and somewhat very tough on myself with everything I accomplish in my life… It’s like never good enough! 
      Recently, some of you on Worthy Chat and Omegaman 3.0 were interested in seeing some of my (acrylic) paintings! I strongly believe this is the best place to post some of my pieces here on the Maker’s Club on WCF with my welcoming message… LOL
      I hope you will enjoy seeing my last two (acrylic) paintings I still own at home… God Bless!
      Yours truly, PATMEN