douge

ACTS 4 NONE OTHER NAME

4 hours ago, Yowm said:

But still Jewish.

Yowm ,  of course paul was jewish .     

But let no man ever worship the jew .   for a jew is no more saved than a gentile,   UNLESS they BELEIVE in the ONE WHOM GOD DID SEND .

I , is getting a bits worried for some folks ,  you know the ones who say every jew is saved .  as though GOD had some other plan for them .

THE ONLY PLAN of salvation GOD had for the jews or gentiles .   YEAH , HE DONE CAME and preached FIRST TO THE JEWS that plan .    LET NO MAN HEED HAGGI .  EVER ONCE .

not on my watch.       But you , you just leap up and praise the LORD .

7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yowm ,  of course paul was jewish .  

No, I was only addressing your statement that Paul had a great change...which is true, but I added he remained Jewish, because many think a Jew ceases being Jewish when they become a Christian, which is ridiculous.

• Brilliant! 1

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

No, I was only addressing your statement that Paul had a great change...which is true, but I added he remained Jewish, because many think a Jew ceases being Jewish when they become a Christian, which is ridiculous.

OH , I know .   I hear some say ,  the hundred and forty four thousand are gentiles too .      RIGHT ........................it clearly says they of the twelve tribes

meaning THEY are JEWS that are BORN AGAIN JEWS and not gentiles .   Many things get taught that ought not get taught .   And on that note , DONT HEED a word the POPE says .

19 hours ago, Yowm said:

So was Peter after the Cross as they were all in agreement in Acts 15.

(thx for quoting me)

Paul privately explained the gospel he was given to the Apostles; they agreed not to put gentiles under the law, they did not do the same to the Jewish saints however . They agreed Paul would go to the Gentiles and Peter to the Jews. Peter continued to preach the gospel of the circumcision ( Jesus is Christ, Son of God, crucified and risen, and coming to establish His Kingdom on earth ). Paul continued to go to Gentiles with gospel of Grace.

26 minutes ago, douge said:

Paul privately explained the gospel he was given to the Apostles; they agreed not to put gentiles under the law, they did not do the same to the Jewish saints however . They agreed Paul would go to the Gentiles and Peter to the Jews. Peter continued to preach the gospel of the circumcision ( Jesus is Christ, Son of God, crucified and risen, and coming to establish His Kingdom on earth ). Paul continued to go to Gentiles with gospel of Grace.

Paul privately explained the Gospel to Peter? Where do you find that?

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

Paul privately explained the Gospel to Peter? Where do you find that?

And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain. Galatians 2:2

And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision Galatians 2:9

Cephas is Peter

4 minutes ago, douge said:

And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain. Galatians 2:2

And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision Galatians 2:9

Cephas is Peter

All that is saying is that he shared the same Gospel with them that the Lord Jesus had revealed to Paul. It is not saying that Paul had a 'new' and 'secret' Gospel that the Apostles were learning for the first time from Paul.

You'll need stronger support than that.

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

All that is saying is that he shared the same Gospel with them that the Lord Jesus had revealed to Paul. It is not saying that Paul had a 'new' and 'secret' Gospel that the Apostles were learning for the first time from Paul.

You'll need stronger support than that.

Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, Romans 16:25

Paul would not say that this was his gospel if it was the same that the twelve Apostles were preaching.

Paul says his gospel was a mystery, not yet revealed; how could the Apostles preach a gospel that was a secret.

If they were all preaching the same gospel, what would "that gospel" be that Paul was revealing to the twelve in Galatians?

If Jesus was revealing the same gospel to Paul, that had already been given to the twelve, how could that be a mystery?

23 minutes ago, douge said:

Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, Romans 16:25

Paul would not say that this was his gospel if it was the same that the twelve Apostles were preaching.

Paul says his gospel was a mystery, not yet revealed; how could the Apostles preach a gospel that was a secret.

If they were all preaching the same gospel, what would "that gospel" be that Paul was revealing to the twelve in Galatians?

If Jesus was revealing the same gospel to Paul, that had already been given to the twelve, how could that be a mystery?

Not sure what you are trying to say. The very scripture you cited is where Sh'aul(paul is given a Blessing to go on to the gentiles, and there was also 4 instructions given to them to give the believers of nations to begin with. Abstain from etc. If you are claiming he sh'aul preached any gospel other than Yeshua(jesus.

Nothing could be further from the Truth.

1 corinthians 1;12-}

What I mean is this: One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas[b]”; still another, “I follow Christ.”

13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized in the name of Paul?

Edited by pinacled

48 minutes ago, douge said:

Reason and logic won't cut it. I need some clear Scripture verses that say Paul was preaching a different Gospel than Peter. And I don't mean different audiences or are you going to say that the Jews are saved differently than the Gentiles? 

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV)

• This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1