n2thelight

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

People whos names are in the book of life will not be deceived......

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

28 minutes ago, other one said:

People whos names are in the book of life will not be deceived...…

Hopefully the pre-trib crowd can cope with their disappointment 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

11 hours ago, other one said:

People whos names are in the book of life will not be deceived......

Ultimately, I agree.  The plagues will expose the false prophet as a fraud who isn't God and doesn't have authority over creation.

• And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you."  Matthew 24:4

We're not immune to being misled which is why we are exhorted to stay awake and be ready and alert.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Ultimately, I agree.  The plagues will expose the false prophet as a fraud who isn't God and doesn't have authority over creation.

• And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you."  Matthew 24:4

We're not immune to being misled which is why we are exhorted to stay awake and be ready and alert.

Jesus told us that no one can snatch us from the Hand of the Father...…    I trust the Holy Spirit will never let that happen      assuming one is in the hand of the Father...

Can the dark side convince you that you are saved when you really are not???

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

If you are born-again you need not fear mark if th3 beast because you will have been raptured or caught up and are in heaven when this all happens. Those who are left behind and take the mark are not Jesus’. They must refuse at all cost even their life.

Edited by Littlelambseativy

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

the mark is a blasphemy against God, and those who do it will be condemned forever 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,624
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

On 12/30/2018 at 7:00 PM, ForHisGlory37 said:

When one takes the MOB, they are renouncing the Name of Jesus and not trusting in Him.  Also, when you take the mark, you are forfeiting your soul and the deed to your eternal security.  Just like Esau who forfeited his birthright for a bowl of soup.  Once he lost the blessing, Isaac could not give him the blessing even though he wanted too.  Taking the MOB is saying you trust in the devil and not Jesus.  Once you take the MOB, One cannot and will not worship Jesus anymore.  You won't be able to repent from it either.  That is where God draws the line.  If one takes the MOB, one cannot help but worship the beast.  That is what I think you don't seem to understand.  Once one takes the MOB, there is no turning back.....

I'm sorry but this seems quite harsh. I wonder if there is precedent in scripture for repentance when one worships images or idols to false gods. Nothing comes to mind but I bet there is an example.

I find the whole idea of 'never able to repent of an action or behavior' distasteful and not in keeping with scriptural truths of love, grace and mercy, nor the many examples of repentance of sin. As far as I know only one sin is unforgivable and that's blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, not taking the mark and worshiping an image.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

On 1/1/2019 at 9:04 AM, Littlelambseativy said:

If you are born-again you need not fear mark if th3 beast because you will have been raptured or caught up and are in heaven when this all happens. Those who are left behind and take the mark are not Jesus’. They must refuse at all cost even their life.

Yeah...no. "These are they that came out of great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." So this washing and making white occurs during GT. How can one say what one has been washed of, robes made white? Or when?

It's also interesting that nothing has been written in scripture of a pretribulationally raptured church cleansed and made white.  Why do you suppose that's the case? Where is this vast righteous group pictured anywhere in scripture? Specifically, just like the GT saints are described in Rev 7:9-14?

On 1/2/2019 at 6:00 AM, noblenut said:

the mark is a blasphemy against God, and those who do it will be condemned forever 

Not if they repent. Blasphemy against the Father is forgivable.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

On 1/1/2019 at 9:41 AM, other one said:

Jesus told us that no one can snatch us from the Hand of the Father...…    I trust the Holy Spirit will never let that happen      assuming one is in the hand of the Father...

I don't want to turn this into an OSAS debate but being snatched from the hand of the Father is not the same as voluntarily leaving.

On 1/1/2019 at 9:41 AM, other one said:

Can the dark side convince you that you are saved when you really are not???

That's what they do.  They deceive.  

• “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.  Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’  And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.’  Matthew 7:21-23

• Thumbs Up 1