n2thelight

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  14

If you cannot buy, sell, have no money, are hungry for days on end ... or your child is starving..what will you do? No water, no juice, no food as we have seen in the stores when hurricanes are coming, what will you do? This is 7 years we are told. Will you no do anything to survive? If you have money and can buy others will attempt or successfully kill you...no gas for the car...where will you hide? The tribulation is worse than WW2. That is why Jesus will take the believers faithful to Him away from the horror of a time like no other.

you are not being realistic but very idealistic about that time.

Edited by Littlelambseativy

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/8/2018 at 8:05 AM, Last Daze said:

All it takes is a basic understanding of grammar and a little bit of word studying to realize that it is talking about those who refuse to repent.

Or.

You can hold on to the "sealed fate" notion that directly contradicts what Jesus plainly stated about forgiveness.

It's up to you.

I haven't even gone past the first page here, but this bothers me a lot- if you're wrong in the way you are interpreting forgiveness/repentance about taking the mark, there would be no going back once a person has taken it. I can admire those who study the bible, interpret it and everything else, but when the penalty of possibly being wrong means eternal damnation? I'll just leave it alone, because no matter how intelligent I think I am, no matter how well-read I believe myself to be, I wouldn't touch something like that, and possibly be responsible for causing others to do something that could - very possibly - condemn them.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

58 minutes ago, Mystic_Pizza said:

I haven't even gone past the first page here, but this bothers me a lot- if you're wrong in the way you are interpreting forgiveness/repentance about taking the mark, there would be no going back once a person has taken it. I can admire those who study the bible, interpret it and everything else, but when the penalty of possibly being wrong means eternal damnation? I'll just leave it alone, because no matter how intelligent I think I am, no matter how well-read I believe myself to be, I wouldn't touch something like that, and possibly be responsible for causing others to do something that could - very possibly - condemn them.

The flip side of that coin is that people double-down on their errant decision because they're convinced that they can't repent.  Either idolatry is a forgivable sin or it is not.  According to the words of Jesus, it is.  He doesn't change horses in the middle of the stream.  

The mark and the image are to be avoided at all cost, even death.  Those deceived into receiving his mark and worshiping the image are guilty of the sin of idolatry.  The plagues will convict them of their sin.  Those who respond to the conviction of the plagues and repent and reject the man of sin will be forgiven of their idolatry, according to the words of Jesus.  Truth is truth.  Overstating consequences or embellishing the truth serves no useful purpose.  Ask Eve.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Last Daze said:

The flip side of that coin is that people double-down on their errant decision because they're convinced that they can't repent.  Either idolatry is a forgivable sin or it is not.  According to the words of Jesus, it is.  He doesn't change horses in the middle of the stream.  

The mark and the image are to be avoided at all cost, even death.  Those deceived into receiving his mark and worshiping the image are guilty of the sin of idolatry.  The plagues will convict them of their sin.  Those who respond to the conviction of the plagues and repent and reject the man of sin will be forgiven of their idolatry, according to the words of Jesus.  Truth is truth.  Overstating consequences or embellishing the truth serves no useful purpose.  Ask Eve.

I understand what you're saying, I'm just saying that the possible consequences of taking the mark - eternal damnation, 'the smoke of their suffering ascends forever and ever', etc.' - could be impossible to undo. If this lands on my ability to discern whether or not taking the mark is something that can't be forgiven according to my ability to rightly interpret what it is I'm reading about it, I will most definitely err on the side of caution- in my opinion, the stakes are just far too high to chance being wrong, in this particular situation.

You cannot interpret what God is saying...you accept it or not. This is black and white no grey. Accepting the mark of the beast is eternal separation from God. Nothing is clearer than that, as was pointed out by the example of Adam and Eve. They were told what the consequences would be but chose to think He did not mean it...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,870
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, Diaste said:

That's really the point we are making. It's not the elect that will be deceived, obviously. 

Maybe this is a minor distinction but important none the less; it's not that people will 'follow the beast', they will follow their bellies. To take the mark means they get to eat, a powerful motivation. If they don't worship the image they are killed, another powerful motivator. They will be self motivated to save their lives and avoid slow death, through fear.

Scripture says,

"so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship it to be killed."

"so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark"

People are deceived into believing the above is how they avoid death and continue to eat again, though fear. Are you of the mind that not a single person could renounce this temporary path to life and find the Way, the Truth, and the Life?

None of them from the time GT begins till Jesus begins His reign? I think a great many will turn away from the beast and find salvation, who did not believe before GT.

the people who are not born again are going to think the beast/antichrist (whatever we want to call him) is the greatest thing since sliced bread...   they will worship him and take his mark for who he is, I think the mark is just a secondary thing showing allegiance to the beast.....    and that is a fatal decision...    I don't think you can convince them not to take the mark with any common sense approach.....   they will either have the Holy Spirit or not...   that's my point.

• Brilliant! 1

You forget, the born again will be with Jesus in heaven.

Those who denied Him will have to make the choice to follow the Antichrist and take the Chip  or die. No brainer...

you think life will proceed as it is now...imagine all  Christians gone...what is left? Anarchy and the Antichrist. 

Edited by Littlelambseativy

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,870
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 minutes ago, Littlelambseativy said:

You forget, the born again will be with Jesus in heaven.

Those who denied Him will have to make the choice to follow the Antichrist and take the Chip  or die. No brainer...

you think life will proceed as it is now...imagine all  Christians gone...what is left? Anarchy and the Antichrist. 

I would imagine that the people left would be very glad we are gone and out of their way.   I do wish I could agree with you that we will not be here...   but with the Holy Spirit within I (we all) will manage just fine...    being 71 years old, I'm really not worried about living long enough to experience it either way.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, other one said:

I would imagine that the people left would be very glad we are gone and out of their way.   I do wish I could agree with you that we will not be here...   but with the Holy Spirit within I (we all) will manage just fine...    being 71 years old, I'm really not worried about living long enough to experience it either way.

Seventy one or not .  Unless either one of us dies in our sleep or etc ,  WE GONNA SEE THIS .

Remember when I said , by grace  , a long while back that this all inclusive mindset will lead all right to the beast , and we will see many so called christains

even denying JESUS as the ONLY way cause that offends .

Well,  sad to have to report ,  today I found a video .   NOT GOOD .    NOT GOOD its already beginning .  the all inclusive ones are already began saying

LETS NOT SAY JESUS is the SON OF GOD anymore , this is offending our muslim brethren .   YEP ,  THEY SOLD OUT .  and it will get much worse .

Our own churches just started this .  ITS SICK .  But it too will swell .   In time No man will be able to say JESUS is the only way for that divides it don't UNITE IN UNITY .

Its already began OTHER ONE .    And so has the chip .    We are way farther along in prophetic events than most even dare to realize .

And honestly , I don't care what pope francis and others say or would say about you ,  YOU are loved my friend of the buffalo   .  

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

17 hours ago, Littlelambseativy said:

You cannot interpret what God is saying...you accept it or not. This is black and white no grey. Accepting the mark of the beast is eternal separation from God. Nothing is clearer than that, as was pointed out by the example of Adam and Eve. They were told what the consequences would be but chose to think He did not mean it...

And do you know for a fact neither Adam nor Eve repented and found forgiveness?

What about us? Before we came to Christ we were not considered righteous. If we were found guilty of theft then we had sin in us. If were were guilty of one we were guilty of all, including making graven images and bending the knee to the image.

We were forgiven, why not others?

God's mercy is FOREVER.