• Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

18 hours ago, Littlelambseativy said:

since you have a closed mind as to what is written in the Bible

That doesn't seem prejudicial.

From the beginning of time the gospel was written in the stars...protevangelium... the zodiac in today’s terms ( not astrology). Early man had no Bible but understood the meaning of the stars as the Wisemen  did in their search for the newborn King.

SMH

Because of the past and today’s technology, there is not one person living who has not heard that the only Living God sent His Son to die on the cross for man’s sin. No matter what their holy book is. All who live have heard or read the message of redemption. Believe and be saved or die for unbelief.

Nothing to do with the arguments for the case presented.

There is a rapture (harpazo, rapturo or rapture). As was explained, it is a father who sees his child in harms way of a vehicle, animal, what you will, and rushes out and “snatches the loved child from harm’s way”. You can accept this act of a loving heavenly Father who would do this or not. The apostles saw Jesus die on the cross be buried, and yet stood seeing Him rise to heaven in the clouds. The same way we are told that we will rise to meet the Lord in the “air”. We will not meet Him on the earth. We will not go through the tribulation otherwise what was the point of God the Father sending His Son to die for sinners.

An emotional rebuttal. No facts, just belief.

But to say you cannot accept that God would be so unforgiving is false doctrine according to the scriptures. 

You should hope this is not the case for your sake. Where we end up is the choice of the individual. God gives rewards for choices based on His character. He is not unforgiving. If He was why did he forgive you for idol worship? Aren't you saying that worshiping an idol is tantamount to eternal punishment? 

Our Lord forgave you, but He would not forgive a Hindi? Or a Shinto? 

Are you saying God's forgiveness only extends to white, protestant, western churches and the rest of the word is doomed?

This will be rare for one to take that stand. 

Rare, you say?

"After this I looked and saw a multitude too large to count, from every nation and tribe and people and tongue, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 

10 And they cried out in a loud voice: “Salvation to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”

11 And all the angels stood around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. And they fell face down before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying, “Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength to our God forever and ever! Amen.”

13 Then one of the elders addressed me: “These in white robes,” he asked, “who are they, and where have they come from?”

14 “Sir,” I answered, “you know.” So he replied, “These are the ones who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." 

Not rare and not a pretribulation church.

All on earth today have heard the Gospel of Jesus dying for their sins. It is written in the stars. If they reject so great a gift, the sacrifice of the only Living God, their end is surely eternal damnation. Separation from Pure Love.

When you see the beast rise, healed of the deadly head wound, find me. I'll be here for ya.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

There is a rapture (harpazo, rapturo or rapture). As was explained, it is a father who sees his child in harms way of a vehicle, animal, what you will, and rushes out and “snatches the loved child from harm’s way”. You can accept this act of a loving heavenly Father who would do this or not. The apostles saw Jesus die on the cross be buried, and yet stood seeing Him rise to heaven in the clouds. The same way we are told that we will rise to meet the Lord in the “air”. We will not meet Him on the earth. We will not go through the tribulation otherwise what was the point of God the Father sending His Son to die for sinners.

How and why did you change that verse?

Acts 1:11 "Which also said, "Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, Which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen Him go into heaven."

Did you get that? You are going to see Jesus come back to earth, at the second advent, coming in like manner as these men and women have seen Jesus ascend up into heaven. Jesus is going to return exactly as He had left. There is not going to be a stopping in space, while some claiming to be Christians are whisked away, flying out of here, No; it will be exactly in like manner as Jesus' going into heaven.

Jesus left from the Mount of Olives, and He ascended up into the clouds, and He is going to come back in the same manner. Not to park somewhere on a cloud, but as you seen Him go, you will see Him return. It can't be hard to understand as many so-called religious scholars try to make it, with all their "hocus pocus rapture doctrines".

Praise God for His written Word. What we are getting around to here, is the establishment of the church. Peter will establish the church by the commandment of the Living God. Today we have many so-called churches that claim to be kin to those that established this first church, who say that this is not true. They say that Jesus is coming back on a cloud and He is going to pull all these little people right up into the sky with Him. They have created a fairy-tale of side shows. What a damnable lie to mislead people.

God's Word does not state any such nonsense. That whole idea was taken from a mentally ill person, Margaret McDonald, in 1830 in Scotland, and later migrated to America by the so-called "good brethren". Now ninety eight percent of all churches teach it, but it is not written in God's Word, and those that theach it are teaching a lie. They claim that it is written in I Thessalonians 4: where Paul stated that he did not want you to be ignorant as the heathen are, as to where are the dead.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

This will be rare for one to take that stand. 

What do you think the purpose of the armour  is?

Ephesians 6:11 "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."

Ephesians 6:13 "Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God that ye may be able to with stand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."

You keep waiting to fly away,you will be deceived!!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

5 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

This is not gonna fly either because Jesus said, "MY SHEEP KNOW MY VOICE"   Those who know the real Jesus is not going to be deceived by the father of lies.  God ALWAYS GIVES US A WAY OUT, He always gives us free will, He is not going to allow us to be deceived into taking the MOB.  We will definitely know what taking the MOB entails so your feeling that this is something that you can be deceived into taking and repenting of it, totally GOES AGAINST SCRIPTURE. 

I agree that there will be a great multitude of believers who will not be deceived.  That doesn't mean that all believers are impervious to being misled.  Look at all of the false teaching in the church today.  You think that somehow these people are going to snap out of it when the man of sin comes with all the deception of wickedness??  There's a reason we're exhorted over and over to stay awake and be on the alert.

What totally goes against scripture is teaching that idolatry is an unforgivable sin.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

If you try to preserve your life you may lose it.

Try to preach Yeshua and Him crucified and forget the selfish aims of trying to avoid the so-called MOB.

It will not be what you think anyway, so why bother spinning your wheels.

Edited by Justin Adams
sp

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

11 hours ago, Steve_S said:

Rev 14:9  Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, ", If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand
Rev 14:10  he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 
Rev 14:11  And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name." 

This seems to be a fairly straightforward scripture. If one receives the mark of beast, they go to eternal torment. There seems to be absolutely no way around that. We are told explicitly that anyone who worships the beast will end up in this situation. It is prudent to heed such warnings in my view.

I've explained this before but am happy to do it again.

• Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.  And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”  Revelation 14:9-11

The verbs in red do not speak of an action that has happened at some time in the past.  The tense of those verbs indicates an activity that is taking place in the present.  If those verbs were referring to an activity in the past, don't you think it would be translated "worshiped" and "received" instead of worship(s) and receives in order to indicate a past activity?  If you're serious about understanding the intent of the above passage, do a word study on those two verbs.

What the above passage is stating is that those who receive his mark and worship the image are the objects of God's wrath.  I think we can both agree on that.  But given the tense of the verbs, the eternal punishment is for those who persist in worshiping the image and utilizing his mark to the end.  The eternal punishment is for those who refuse to repent of worshiping the man of sin.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  14

How do you interpret or deny Rev 20:4 ?

And I saw thrones and they sat on them, and judgement was committed to them. Then I saw the “ souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshipped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. But the rest of the dead did not live again the thousand years were finished.”

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66

19 minutes ago, Littlelambseativy said:

How do you interpret or deny Rev 20:4 ?

And I saw thrones and they sat on them, and judgement was committed to them. Then I saw the “ souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshipped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. But the rest of the dead did not live again the thousand years were finished.”

You're right. Everyone who is not pretribulational should just go to the lake of fire. Miss the rapture, take the mark, burn in the lake of fire forever.

(Sarcasm) because i know you'd miss it.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  14

What I would hope is that you are in the rapture and miss the coming tribulation and God’s wrath. Why would I want you to go through a time such as has never been before?

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66

8 minutes ago, Littlelambseativy said:

What I would hope is that you are in the rapture and miss the coming tribulation and God’s wrath. Why would I want you to go through a time such as has never been before?

And what if that doesn't exist? What happens if that ain't the plan?

I would like it to be the case but i cannot find it.

Who wants this? God will guide us through it.