n2thelight

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

I think that too many are translating and delving to the Greek words and using hermeneutics when they should just read the Word of God as written by John and accept it. Simple understanding does not fail you. Man who read Revelation 500-1000 years ago unless a scholar of the Greek or Hebrew was going to understand the message. Nothing is or was hidden from him. Too much interpretation muddies the meaning it seems.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  106

What I have noticed is that we have clear scriptures that if you worship the beast or worship the image that was given life to speak or receive the mark that lets you sell and buy.  Repeatedly we are warned you are lost forever, even in the book of life.

The blasphemy of the Holy Ghost there is no forgiveness for it.  But also if you die rejecting Jesus there is also no forgiveness for that as well, not just the blasphemy of the Holy Ghost.  John 3:18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

So the mark seems to be in the category of these two.  Now with that stated, since we have verses that indicate there is no forgiveness for the mark or the worship of the Beast.  Do the ones whom disagree have any verses with someone in the Bible receiving the mark and then repenting and being saved?   I do not think there is such a verse.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

I've said my piece.  The truth of God will prevail over the doctrines of men.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

The purpose of the revelation of the man of sin is to deceive those who rejected the truth.   It's not just simply a deception,  it's a deception orchestrated by God himself: 

Verse list:    
2Th 2:9-12 KJV    Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion,

that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness....

Along with the rest of your post, I always felt this was along the lines of those who would willingly take the mark, and that they would realize full well what they were doing- and that it would be those who would straight out reject the truth. There are posts and things on this and other forums regarding the mark, just as an example, that become so completely confusing and overwhelming simply because of the many, many ways people interpret what they read. I feel that perhaps a lot of times, we fail to 'see the forest, for the trees', so to speak- and confusion reigns. I can't say for sure what will be at play with those who take the mark, I honestly can't- but if I had to give an opinion, I would say those who choose, willingly, to take it will be those who rebel, utterly, against God- and therefore, they believe the 'lie', due to the delusion sent to them, due to....their complete rejection of Jesus, and the truth. What the  actual 'lie' is, I have no clue-

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

This came to my mail box a few minutes ago, and I thought I would share it with you all.

The OTHER Unforgivable Sin Mentioned in the Bible . . .

January 11, 2019 by Alan E. Kurschner

Here is the unforgivable sin that is mentioned in the Bible:

“I tell you the truth, people will be forgiven for all sins, even all the blasphemies they utter. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, but is guilty of an eternal sin” (because they said, ‘He has an unclean spirit’).” (Mark 3:28–30)

But there is another one that is rarely talked about that is unforgivable, an unforgivable sin that can only be committed during the Antichrist’s great tribulation:

“A third angel followed the first two, declaring in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and takes the mark on his forehead or his hand, that person will also drink of the wine of God’s anger that has been mixed undiluted in the cup of his wrath, and he will be tortured with fire and sulfur in front of the holy angels and in front of the Lamb.And the smoke from their torture will go up forever and ever, and those who worship the beast and his image will have no rest day or night, along with anyone who receives the mark of his name.” This requires the steadfast endurance of the saints—those who obey God’s commandments and hold to their faith in Jesus.” (Rev 14:9–12)

There have been those who have tried to argue that if someone (believer or unbeliever) commits this sin, they will be able to repent of it later.

The problem with this is three-fold:

1. The passage does not hint at such a prospect at all. Rather, the language goes out of its way to warn anyone of its consequences for doing such a thing, piling up graphic descriptions of wrath. It is the most descriptive passage in hell in the bible, for a reason. signaling to the reader that you will seal your fate if you do this. Interestingly, this is the same category of sin that the traditional unforgivable sin in Mark 3:28–30 falls into: blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. But in this case the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit (God) is worshiping the beast and its image through taking the beast’s mark.

2. The book of Revelation as a whole conveys that that the beast-followers, who have taken the mark will not repent (See Rev. 9:20–21; 16:9, 11). This is a judgment by God in itself, by taking the mark God judges them with a heard heart. I think  2 Thessalonians 2:9–12 is relevant to this context: “The arrival of the lawless one will be by Satan’s working with all kinds of miracles and signs and false wonders, and with every kind of evil deception directed against those who are perishing, because they found no place in their hearts for the truth so as to be saved. Consequently God sends on them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false. And so all of them who have not believed the truth but have delighted in evil will be condemned.”

3. People are always trying to twist and strain Scripture by trying to explain some supposed loophole for those who take the mark and repent later. If this happens in your lifetime, don’t rationalize to yourself saying things like “God will understand if I take the mark, because I need to feed my children.” Or, “I will just take the mark but not worship the beast and his image.” Seriously? You want to risk your soul playing game with Scripture twisting or rationalizing God’s Word? I can tell you right now that God is not in the loophole business. The passage (the book of Revelation as whole clearly teach that taking the mark is a sign that you have give your allegiance to Antichrist, and have told Christ you know longer trust him with your soul. You will find yourself in hell if you think as such. There are no exceptions. This is not a game. Your soul depends on your decision to either follow Antichrist, or Christ.

How can you be sure to avoid this other unforgivable sin mentioned in the Bible? Do not take the mark. “This requires the steadfast endurance of the saints—those who obey God’s commandments and hold to their faith in Jesus” (Rev 14:12).

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,622
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

This came to my mail box a few minutes ago, and I thought I would share it with you all.

The OTHER Unforgivable Sin Mentioned in the Bible . . .

Matthew 12:31
Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.

Matthew 12:32
Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the one to come.

Luke 12:10
And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.

Matthew 12:31
Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.

Matthew 12:32
Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the one to come.

Luke 12:10
And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.

It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit,who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age and who have fallen away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace. - Hebrews 6

Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people. 7 He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.” - Rev 14

“If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury," - Rev 14

Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. - Rev 18

he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. - 2 Peter 3

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.  Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. - John 3

I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: - Ezekiel 33

But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies. For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men. - Lamentations 3

For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them - Luke 9

For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost - Luke 19

And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved -Acts 2

Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. - Romans 10

For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. - 1 Tim 2

All of the above is truth and should be taken as a whole when considering scripture.

I'm shocked at what appears to be gleeful judgment condemning untold numbers to an eternity of torture. 

Will some suffer eternal death? Yes. Is that what we want for our brothers and sisters? NO!

God does not wish it and we should not either. Jesus came to save more than just white, western, protestant elites. His salvation is for everyone right to the last moment.

Edited by Diaste

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Our God worked out a plan of salvation before He created the earth. Why do you think that He has not provided the same message of the gospel to everyone on the earth from the beginning of time? Yes, God sent His Son so that none should perish but He and the message of salvation has been mocked around the world. Satan, has blinded men’s eyes and they have laughed at the gospel, denied the Saviour and killed the messengers. There is NO excuse for anyone today. Before the Tribulation God will make certain that all who are willing to accept His plan of redemption have had that opportunity. He is willing that non should perish. 

Once the Church is raptured, it will be hell on earth...people who rejected Him will have the opportunity to say “forgive me, Jesus I am sorry” but “NOT IF THEY TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST, OR WORSHIP HIM”. You can deny this as long as you will and it will not alter God’s plan. He does not need you to tell people about salvation during the Tribulation...He needs you to tell them NOW. Now is the acceptable hour not then.

If you are hearing anything other than this you are being mislead. It is not a white Anglo-Saxon Protestant message. There are more Christianss in Africa, Asia, China, and in the further most parts of the earth than you give Our God credit for. He loves those who accept His Son. But if they reject His message it is on the individual just as it is on you and me and everyone here on Worthy.

You speak about forgiveness during the current time..the CHURCH AGE but once the CHURCH is removed by the HOLY SPIRIT Who is holding back the enemy’s all out chaos, it will not be a time of peace and security. It will be everyone for himself. You must recall riots in LA and perhaps Detroit... that will be like the good old days. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

'm shocked at what appears to be gleeful judgment condemning untold numbers to an eternity of torture. 

Will some suffer eternal death? Yes. Is that what we want for our brothers and sisters? NO!

God does not wish it and we should not either. Jesus came to save more than just white, western, protestant elites. His salvation is for everyone right to the last moment.

Speaking for myself, I would never wish 'eternal death' on anyone. I don't even really know how to answer this, but I would hardly describe anything I've said as 'gleeful judgment', my whole aim in any of this regarding, in particular, the mark of the beast....is....will this condemn those eternally who take it and worship the beast, or is it forgivable- my own take on it is, it's not something that could be undone- there would seem to be, given the scripture about it in Revelation, eternal consequences for taking the mark, not the least being 'and the smoke...ascends forever and ever'....that alone scares me into telling anyone who would listen, 'no matter what, at whatever cost, do NOT take the mark, because you cannot undo what you have done if you do'. I've mentioned this in my posts before, the consequences of being wrong about whether or not this mark is something that can or cannot be undone is just far too great a risk to take. And in this case, at least in my eyes, better to err on the side of caution, and not take it. It doesn't make me 'gleeful' at those who might, it scares me to think that there are those who will think that if they do, there's a 'way back' eventually- it's just not worth taking that sort of chance.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

6 hours ago, Abdicate said:

@Littlelambseativy Here's another example:

Psalms 22:6 (KJV)
But I [am] a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

This isn’t just any worm, but a tolaw (תּולע coccus ilics) which lays its eggs deposited under her on a tree where she fixed herself so strongly she’d never leave and will die there for her eggs. Upon dying a crimson fluid would stain her and the tree trunk around her. Here Jesus is saying I’m covered with crimson blood dying for you so you can be BORN AGAIN! WOW!

Hi Abdicate,

That's awesome. Yes, I really like that.  "I’m covered with crimson blood dying for you so you can be BORN AGAIN!"

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,622
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

On 1/12/2019 at 8:46 AM, Mystic_Pizza said:

Speaking for myself, I would never wish 'eternal death' on anyone. I don't even really know how to answer this, but I would hardly describe anything I've said as 'gleeful judgment', my whole aim in any of this regarding, in particular, the mark of the beast....is....will this condemn those eternally who take it and worship the beast, or is it forgivable- my own take on it is, it's not something that could be undone- there would seem to be, given the scripture about it in Revelation, eternal consequences for taking the mark, not the least being 'and the smoke...ascends forever and ever'....that alone scares me into telling anyone who would listen, 'no matter what, at whatever cost, do NOT take the mark, because you cannot undo what you have done if you do'. I've mentioned this in my posts before, the consequences of being wrong about whether or not this mark is something that can or cannot be undone is just far too great a risk to take. And in this case, at least in my eyes, better to err on the side of caution, and not take it. It doesn't make me 'gleeful' at those who might, it scares me to think that there are those who will think that if they do, there's a 'way back' eventually- it's just not worth taking that sort of chance.

I understand. My last word on this:

The chance for repentance of failing the test isn't for the elect; it's for those who didn't have knowledge of the consequences.