• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

18 minutes ago, Mystic_Pizza said:

That is definitely something to think on. I notice that you are very in tune to the idea that God is completely merciful, and is willing to go as far as need be in order to demonstrate His unfathomable mercy, and I completely agree with you. I, on the other hand, have a 'thing' about feeling that God can see into and know the deepest thoughts, desires, and motives of our hearts, and I think maybe in my own mind, I think to myself that because there are so many people such as you said who have never even remotely heard the Gospel or know of Jesus, maybe God knows in their heart what they would do with Jesus if they DID know or hear about Him..? Maybe in this way, looking in the heart of ALL mankind, God in His infinite love, and mercy, reaches those who haven't heard of Him, in that way...? It's just a thought, and when I think of it in this way, it makes me realize and understand that God's love for us is so deep and such a beautiful mystery, that this side of heaven we'll never fully understand it.

Yes! And that applies to me as well, I believe, yet i need him to reach me always. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Mystic_Pizza

Well said.

Matt 10:33 says.... But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. 

God knows our hearts. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

11 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Well said.

Matt 10:33 says.... But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. 

God knows our hearts. 

Do you think that Jesus is going to deny Peter before the Father?  Why or why not?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

Do you think that Jesus is going to deny Peter before the Father?  Why or why not?

I don't think so, because God knows his heart - Peter was scared, obviously, he reacted badly, but then went away 'crying bitterly', didn't he? My own thought is that God knew Peter's heart, and I would bet Peter was just sick and remorseful about what he had done, more than likely begged forgiveness, and he was forgiven. I think there is a huge difference in 'denying before men', and what Peter did, even though that's, in essence, what he did: And I think the intent would have everything in the world to do with that difference- the Lord, knowing our heart, most definitely knows our deepest intent.

1 hour ago, Mystic_Pizza said:

I don't think so, because God knows his heart - Peter was scared, obviously, he reacted badly, but then went away 'crying bitterly', didn't he? My own thought is that God knew Peter's heart, and I would bet Peter was just sick and remorseful about what he had done, more than likely begged forgiveness, and he was forgiven. I think there is a huge difference in 'denying before men', and what Peter did, even though that's, in essence, what he did: And I think the intent would have everything in the world to do with that difference- the Lord, knowing our heart, most definitely knows our deepest intent.

So then, the same for worshipping an image or sporting a badge of fealty; repent and be forgiven.

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

So then, the same for worshipping an image or sporting a badge of fealty; repent and be forgiven.

Are you talking about taking the mark when you say 'worshiping an image'? Since we're in "Mark of the Beast", I'll assume ;-D 

I posted the verses in Revelation that lead me to believe that taking the mark is, possibly, something that cannot be undone. This is something I am not at all 100% sure of, but the penalty for taking the mark - as read in Revelation - makes me want to take no chances, just in case it can't be undone. Why anyone would want to lead people to believe that there is a possibility taking the mark is forgivable, is beyond me- why would anyone want to take the chance on something where the consequences could be beyond catastrophic, and permanent in a sense that we can't even begin to imagine?

If that wasn't what was meant, please disregard :D

Otherwise, in answer to the questions: yes, to the above. Unless it's the mark of the beast, in which case all bets are off, lol.

Edited by Mystic_Pizza
addition

40 minutes ago, Mystic_Pizza said:

Are you talking about taking the mark when you say 'worshiping an image'? Since we're in "Mark of the Beast", I'll assume ;-D 

I posted the verses in Revelation that lead me to believe that taking the mark is, possibly, something that cannot be undone. This is something I am not at all 100% sure of, but the penalty for taking the mark - as read in Revelation - makes me want to take no chances, just in case it can't be undone. Why anyone would want to lead people to believe that there is a possibility taking the mark is forgivable, is beyond me- why would anyone want to take the chance on something where the consequences could be beyond catastrophic, and permanent in a sense that we can't even begin to imagine?

If that wasn't what was meant, please disregard :D

Otherwise, in answer to the questions: yes, to the above. Unless it's the mark of the beast, in which case all bets are off, lol.

Just to be clear, I would never say, "It's ok to take the mark or worship the image, cause it can just be forgiven later when you change your mind." That's clearly wrong.

It's the idea that mercy and forgiveness are always there for anyone caught up in wrong thinking or led astray if and when they have an epiphany or hear the Lord's call.

And that right to the end.

For us with knowledge the mark would be our destruction, i have no doubt, for so many others without that knowledge life is still attainable, even to the end of the age.

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

Just to be clear, I would never say, "It's ok to take the mark or worship the image, cause it can just be forgiven later when you change your mind." That's clearly wrong.

It's the idea that mercy and forgiveness are always there for anyone caught up in wrong thinking or led astray if and when they have an epiphany or hear the Lord's call.

And that right to the end.

For us with knowledge the mark would be our destruction, i have no doubt, for so many others without that knowledge life is still attainable, even to the end of the age.

True. I want to believe that somehow, when the time comes for choosing to take or refuse the mark, that people know exactly what it is they are choosing to do, and the ramifications of their actions. At this point, who can say...but whatever it is that happens, God is just and merciful.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Okay ,so why would God condemn those who take the mark when it's Him that sent them the spirit of slumber

II Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion , that they should believe a lie;"

Also ,one cannot be forced to take the mark,the majority will not even know they took it,as it(mark)simply means service,meaning they will serve satan thinking he is Christ

Revelation 13:16 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:"

This is the "Mark of the beast" which is confusing to many today. This mark is in your hand, and in your forehead. Can a electronic chip be put in your hand, and forehead change your beliefs? I don't think so.

"In your hand" is an idiom that means to do Satan's work. You do the work of Satan [the Antichrist] when you bring others to him, or help in his system. This mark in the hand is speaking in a spiritual sense. "In the forehead" is referring to your mind [brain]. Being deceived by Satan in your mind is when you think he is the true Christ, and in ignorance you worship him. No computer chip will condemn you, for it is your faith that you will be judged by.

One will either have the seal or take  the mark.Again it's all about deception and for those who think because they are Christian they won't be deceived is false,for the simple fact that only a Christian can be deceived as the rest of the world already are.

Which brings me to the purpose of the millennium,and that is,it's a time for all to learn the true Word of God,without the influence of satan,as he is locked in the pit.

At the return of Christ ALL will be changed,meaning you will learn that Word in your spiritual body,if one follows satan after the 1000 years then that person is doomed.

"Revelation 20:3 "And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season."

Why would God turn Satan loose a short season? Because this will be a time of testing for those claiming to be Christians who were deceived by him in this earth age. After the thousand year testing and teaching, some will still seek after Satan, and they will be gathered by the angels as tares [see Matthew 13] to be burned with him.

Those who were deceived are called the dead.

Revelation 20:5 "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."

If you are saved and make a stand against the Antichrist and his deceptions, you will reign with Christ 1,000 years.

Those who did take the "mark of the beast", their souls will not, I repeat, will not have an  eternal spiritual body until they are tested after the millennium. I Corinthians 15:50-52describes the mystery of the two bodies. The physical and spiritual bodies are two separate entities.  There are also two spiritual bodies, one eternal, the other perishable (mortal). Those who take the mark of the beast will not have their eternal bodies at the seventh trump.  Instead they will have mortal spiritual bodies (liable-to-die), and have to be taught again to learn the difference between 'the holy from the profane' for 1,000 years and then be tested at the end of it to earn that eternal body by choosing Jesus Christ

What are we talking about when it says "the rest of the dead"? The difference in taking part in the first resurrection or not taking part -- which hinges on whether or not they were deceived by the Antichrist. Remember, John has been taken in the Spirit to the last day before Christ's return. Revelation 20 is talking about that specific day when the last trump sounds, and Jesus Christ our Lord is returning with His saints to the earth. This verse is not addressing those who died 50, 100, or at any time from any century prior to the sounding of the seventh trump. It is addressing the generation (our generation) who will live in the time of the seven seals, and those who will see some take Satan's mark (the mark of the beast) and give service to him. 

Revelation 20:12"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Notice there are two sets of books here. The first called "The Books" is to judge the unsaved. The second is the "Book of Life" where only the names of the saved are recorded. The saved have had their sins removed from God's judgment and booted out. Though they were committed, the blood of Christ has covered them from being used against us.

Notice how all souls are judged "according to their works". Does it talk about faith here after the Millennium? No. The "great white throne judgment" will not take faith into consideration. The first resurrection takes faith into consideration. That was back on "the Lord's day". That was Jesus Christ's "great day". On the last day of the Millennium age, souls are judged by works only.

Why are you judged for works only? Faith is something hoped for but unseen. You don't see Jesus Christ on earth today, you will see his wonderful works, and be led by Him and His Spirit in the Millennium age. Today He is in heaven and not walking on this earth. However, in the millennium, He will be on earth, and all will have full intelligence, with full recall and will be taught. The Heavenly Father honors all those with grace, that have accepted His Son by faith through repentance without Christ's physical presence here on earth, if you believed in His Word.

To those who are not under grace in the Millennium, their salvation will be only through and by their works. For faith doesn't exist to them. There will be no ignorance, physical handicap, for you will see, know, and experience Our Lord first hand.

If you follow the Antichrist, the first Christ to appear, you will have forfeited your salvation in this earth age. You will not be under the grace of God, and your works will be the only thing that matters on the last day of the Millennium, the day of judgment. They will be judged by works alone, for they have seen Jesus Christ, and are without excuse. The "rapture theory" leaves believers defenseless against Satan, for they will be taken in by Satan's deceptions.

https://www.theseason.org/revelation/revelation20.htm

Edited by n2thelight

On 12/30/2018 at 7:00 PM, ForHisGlory37 said:

Once one takes the MOB, there is no turning back.....

If one has knowledge of the nature of the mark the above statement is  true.  You and I, knowing the true reason for the mark, cannot accept it and swear allegiance to the beast in rebellion against our Father. 

Billions will not see the spiritual ramifications of the mark or the worship of the beast and his image.

Islam finds the bible unreliable due to their idea of many changes, additions and subtractions from centuries of copying. What if they do not understand what the mark means in the spirit and only understand "that no man may buy or sell except he had the mark"? Thats rationing of resources and would make sense to people trying to eat and drink. 

Are we really condemning a vast group that may not have knowledge of the truth of the mark and the beast? 

I would bet many religious groups have no clue about this. 

Even the "christian" group try to escape it with their own falsehood of pretrib rapture leaving them unprepared for the testing.

There is only one unforgiveable sin and its not taking the mark in them who have no knowledge. It would only be unforgivable for those with knowledge, you and I. 

Oh Lord, your mercy endures forever! 

• Thumbs Up 2