• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/4/2019 at 8:01 PM, Kristin said:

Does destruction mean uncomprehension?  

In what reference? Or is it a real question? Either way, you got the idea from someone and most likely in relation to a specific Scripture.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

On 3/4/2019 at 7:01 PM, Kristin said:

Does destruction mean uncomprehension?  

They go hand in hand.   The natural unregenerate mind of men cannot comprehend anything spiritual (and thus maybe not any 'truth' concerning Yahweh's (God's) Word , Plan, Purpose and Salvation in Jesus.

The natural man also is appointed to destruction - either to be crucified with Christ,  or destruction in the lake of fire.

It doesn't matter whether they get the mark or not,  unless the 'mark' is spiritual darkness/ condition of a man. -

Regardless if someone is known to get the mark,  they with all the world/society of mankind are doomed, 

except for those

who come to Jesus and receive eternal life in Him,   who obviously never get the mark as described in the Apocalypse.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

What about that titlo though ?

So nobody is even remotely familiar with the notation this number / name is written with ?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

10 minutes ago, ἔκλειψις said:

So nobody is even remotely familiar with the notation this number / name is written with ?

Yahweh has revealed it to those He chose to reveal it to.    As He Says,  seek first His Kingdom and His Righteousness... and keep seeking ....

• Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

Yahweh has revealed it to those He chose to reveal it to.    As He Says,  seek first His Kingdom and His Righteousness... and keep seeking ....

Coolio

I started a thread on it if you care to enlighten those of us not educated on the scriptures

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member

On 3/13/2019 at 2:36 PM, Isaacsname said:

Coolio

I started a thread on it if you care to enlighten those of us not educated on the scriptures

Hi Isaacsname,

I have to say I am perplexed by your riddles. I look forward to your posts, but wish you would expound a little more. 

As far as the "666" I do believe these "numbers" can be inferred as "the numbers of (or made by) man and the number of (or by/next to) his name". By that, I believe the "name" is the name of a "man" (in particular JOHN - as I will explain). I also see the numbers as the "man-made" numbers of chapters and verses which were "ADDED" to Scripture. John 6:66 is the ONLY 6th chapter with a 66th verse in the entire Bible.

John 6:66 "From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more"

Prophetically, this easily fits in with the rejection of Jesus AFTER the rapture (the time of "the beast" and "the mark"). So, yes, a 'spiritual' mark placed on the forehead (mind) or the hand (our actions). That means denial of "faith" AND/OR denial of "obedience". For one without the other is considered "DEAD".

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

On 11/7/2018 at 5:58 PM, n2thelight said:

Does taking the mark condemn one forever?

There is a difference. You can not buy or sell anything without this mark. That is one thing.

But there is another thing. Many people are willingly taking this mark literally on their foreheads and on the hand ( I mean implanting microchips). This is exactly what I personally do not accept for myself and would not advise others to do.

20 hours ago, DonkeySpeaksAgain said:

Hi Isaacsname,

I have to say I am perplexed by your riddles. I look forward to your posts, but wish you would expound a little more. 

As far as the "666" I do believe these "numbers" can be inferred as "the numbers of (or made by) man and the number of (or by/next to) his name". By that, I believe the "name" is the name of a "man" (in particular JOHN - as I will explain). I also see the numbers as the "man-made" numbers of chapters and verses which were "ADDED" to Scripture. John 6:66 is the ONLY 6th chapter with a 66th verse in the entire Bible.

John 6:66 "From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more"

Prophetically, this easily fits in with the rejection of Jesus AFTER the rapture (the time of "the beast" and "the mark"). So, yes, a 'spiritual' mark placed on the forehead (mind) or the hand (our actions). That means denial of "faith" AND/OR denial of "obedience". For one without the other is considered "DEAD".

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

okie dokie

On 3/22/2019 at 2:57 PM, pinacled said:

From this time on, many of his talmidim turned back and no longer traveled around with him. 67 So Yeshua said to the Twelve, “Don’t you want to leave too?” 68 Shim‘on Kefa answered him, “Lord, to whom would we go? You have the word of eternal life. 69 We have trusted, and we know that you are the Holy One of God.” 70 Yeshua answered them, “Didn’t I choose you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is an adversary(devil).” 71 (He was speaking of Y’hudah Ben-Shim‘on, from K’riot; for this man — one of the Twelve! — was soon to betray him.)

betrayal 

On 3/22/2019 at 2:57 PM, pinacled said:
  On 3/22/2019 at 2:31 PM, Isaacsname said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

okie dokie

Looks like a "smily face"? 

As to "buying and selling"... The Bible says..

Jesus entered the courts of the temple and cast out ALL who were buying and selling there.

Prov. 17:16 "Why should fools have money in hand to buy wisdom, when they are not able to understand it?"

Prov. 23:23 "Buy the truth and do not sell it- wisdom, instruction and insight as well."

Isa. 55:1 "Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost."

John 6:5 "When Jesus looked up and saw a great crowd coming toward him, he said to Philip, "Where shall we buy bread for these people to eat?""

Rev 3:18 "I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see."

Rev. 18:11 ""The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore-"

Buying and selling is not speaking of physical things but rather spiritual. During the tribulation, will you be allowed (under the rule of the A/C system) to "preach about Jesus" or the true gospel? We are barely allowed to do it today!

• Thumbs Up 1