n2thelight

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

The entire Satan drama occurred that Jesus Christ be Glorified .

Satan has been given temporary status as the second most powerful force in the universe .

Only God is greater .

Even Michael the archangel did not attempt to directly challenge Satan when confronted , but deferred the rebuke of him to  " the Lord "  . 

This biblical fact reveals to us the glorious Power in Christ that is ours when we are in Christ the Savior .

The scripture tells us that when believers  honestly and earnestly pray & resist Satan he actually  " FLEES "  from us .

Through Christ our Lord we have the Power at our disposal  to make the second most powerful being in the universe " Flee "  from us like a cowardly , frightened , tail tucked , pup .

Thanks be to God .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  09/20/1972

1 hour ago, Betha said:

Ezek 28v16,17, here talking of the devil's evils and addressing him directly in v 18, telling him he will be brought TO ASHES On THE EARTH, he will be devoured in fire. 

does not look like he will have an eternal presence anywhere....nor his demons or anyone who is lawless or works iniquity...they also will be burnt up in the same fire with the devil Mat 25v41. Mal 4v3.

Ezek 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

He is NOT talking about the devil, but rather talking about the king of Tyrus - he was a glorious king, but because of hidden sin he and is kingdom will be destroyed by fire, and he will be no more On THE EARTH!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  09/20/1972

4 minutes ago, Betha said:

so where do you think the devil and his demons are  now ? he is the god of this world, in the false christ worshipped by many....as warned by Yashua Mat 24. 2 Cor 4 and ch 11, his false ministers.

He is mostly on the earth, his demons do most of the work on the earth. He also spends time accusing the breathern (and sistern). He is the god of this earth, but when that is destroyed by fire after the 1000 years, he and his will be cast into the lake of fire for ALL ETERNITY!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

13 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I don't know about being above angels... I believe some will be judging fallen angels, princes and powers and demons?

Luke 20:36 (KJV) Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Here's one thing I've pondered, and maybe someone here can give me some insight? In our resurrected / Rapture bodies we will never again experience death or physical pain. We humans, as well as angels are created beings, created with an eternal spirit. Angels are spirits but capable of transforming to appear as human. 

I find no instance in the Bible where an angel (either good or evil) died, or was hurt or injured, but withstood. There are a number of instances in the Bible where good angels fought and or withstood evil angels. I.E. Daniel, Revelation and the future war in Heaven. 

Now to the question: If angels are eternal, and can't die or be hurt and injured, having constant spiritual warfare, how does that work? I have to assume at this point that evil angels can only be restrained and/or relocated to another place? They fight and battle and there are victories, but how given the preceding? 

I know I'm not the first to think about this, but I don't believe I've ever heard it discussed? I think this question ties into the topic.

I would disagree with the translation of being equal with the angels for the Greek is saying that they are like the angels in that they don't die.....    being equal gives much more of a context saying something that the original language doesn't relay.

The rebelling angels will be thrown into the lake of fire with the devil as I understand it....    none of us die spiritually as far as I know.   I don't think we can know how Angels fight each other from the writings of the Bible and most people won't accept what other places write about it.   We do know they can be bound and held for judgement day; the devil will be bound by chains of some sort.   The book of Enoch tells us that Azazel was taken out in the desert and thrown face down and covered by some kind of a huge rock to be held there till end times........    I have personally not read anything in other writings that explains just how they fight other than as you say bound and moved to other places.....  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

In order to understand this one must be aware of the three Heaven and earth  ages .Gonna leave this here as my planting

Three World Ages Bible Study

Did you know that there was an earth age before this one? That the earth is really millions of years old? There was a time that we all lived on this earth in our spiritual bodies and everyone was happy. To find out what brought that to an end, read our study on the Rebellion of Satan. These two studies go hand in hand to explain why we are here and what brought the first earth age to an end. I'm not talking about reincarnation as we go though this earth age one time only. In this study we are going to take a look at the first earth age and how God destroyed it.

Genesis 1:1-2

V1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

The word 'beginning' is Strong's number 7225 and means re'shiyth (ray-sheeth'); from the same as 7218; the first, in place, time, order or rank (specifically, a firstfruit).

The word 'created' is Strong's 1254 and means bara' (baw-raw'); a primitive root; (absolutely) to create; (qualified) to cut down (a wood), select, feed (as formative processes): -choose, create (creator), cut down, dispatch, do, make (fat).

God does not give us a year when He did this, just that He did it "In the beginning". The earth is not 7000 years old as some Christians claim but many millions of years old. It is only the earth age we live in now, the second, that is about 7000 years old. The dinosaur bones and fossils that are found date back more than 7000 years and are from the first earth age.

V2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The word 'was' is Strong's number 1961 and means hayah (haw-yaw); a primitive root [compare 1933]; to exist, i.e. be or become, come to pass (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary).

The words 'without form' is Strong's 8414 and means tohuw (to'-hoo); from an unused root meaning to lie waste; a desolation (of surface), i.e. desert; figuratively, a worthless thing; adverbially, in vain.

The word 'void' is Strong's 922 and means bohuw (bo'-hoo); from an unused root (meaning to be empty); a vacuity, i.e. (superficially) an undistinguishable ruin.

God did not create the earth without form and void but it became that way. God destroyed the first earth age because of the Rebellion of Satan.

Isaiah 45:18
V18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God Himself That formed the earth and made it; He hath established it, He created it not in vain, He formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

The word 'vain' is the same word that 'without form' is in Genesis 1:2 Strong's 8414. God created the earth to be inhabited but Satan's rebellion caused God to destroy that earth age. That was the first earth age and we now are living in the second earth age. The first earth age as well as the third earth age are spiritual ages meaning we just have our spiritual bodies. It is only in this second earth age that we have flesh and spiritual bodies. Just so you know, I'm not talking about reincarnation. We live in this second earth age one time and one time only. Some people may claim to have lived on earth hundreds or even thousands of years ago but they are possessed by evil sprits. That was going on a lot when Christ was on the earth and I feel it will be happening more and more until Christ returns again.

Now lets go to II Peter and read how God destroyed the first earth age.

II Peter 3:1-8

V1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
V2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

Peter wants to remind us of the things that where spoken about by others in the Bible.

V3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
V4 And saying, Where is the promise of His coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

The word "scoffers" is Strong's 1703 and means empaiktes (emp-aheek-tace'); from 1702; a derider, i.e. (by implication) a false teacher.

The word "lusts" is Strong's 1939 and means epithumia (ep-ee-thoo-mee'-ah); from 1937; a longing (especially for what is forbidden).

There are many false teachers walking after their own lusts today. They teach the lusts of their own mind and not the true word of God. They teach such lies like Christ will rapture them away before the great tribulation or that the mark of the beast is a chip or tattoo. We also have people that say Christ will never return at all. Then there are groups of people that set a date for Christ to return and when it don't happen they get all bummed out and kill themselves. That just adds fuel for the people that say He is never coming back anyway. Be smart and do what Christ said. Watch and wait. Don't set dates because the only one that knows the date is God. Just get yourself ready for that day by reading God's word so you will not be caught off guard and deceived by Satan.

V5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
V6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

The word "perished" is Strong's 622 and means apollumi (ap-ol'-loo-mee); from 575 and the base of 3639; to destroy fully (reflexively, to perish, or lose), literally or figuratively.

Some people desire to be ignorant to the fact that the earth is more than seven thousand years old when there is scientific proof which God's word aligns with. The dinosaur bones that are found toady are from the first earth age when dinosaurs walked the earth. Satan likes to play a lot of tricks but this is not one of them. Dinosaurs are talked about in God's word by God Himself in the book of Job. Read Job 40:15-24 and all of chapter 41 We were on the earth in our spiritual bodies in the first earth age with the dinosaurs. Because of the rebellion of Satan God destroyed fully that earth age with a flood. This is not talking about Noah's flood which happened in this earth age because it was not destroyed fully.

I Peter 3:20
V20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

V7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

This is talking about the earth age we live in now and looking forward to the Lord's day.

V8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

God does not count time like we do. It takes a thousand of our years to make one day for God. In the story of creation, God took six days to do it and then rested on the seventh. So, six days for God would be six thousand years for us. The seventh day would be another thousand years to make seven thousand years total. The earth age we live in now is almost seven thousand years old. I'm I saying Christ will return soon? No. I'm not setting a date and you shouldn't either. This is just some food for thought that we all should be getting ready for the day that Christ does return.

Lets go to one more place where it talks about the flood of the first earth age.

Psalms 104:5-9

V5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.

As we read in Isaiah 45:18 God created this earth to be inhabited. We all walked this earth in the first earth age when we were in our spiritual bodies. We walk on it now in our flesh bodies and those that go to heaven will be on this earth in their spiritual bodies once again. This earth will never go away and heaven will be on this earth after the great white throne judgment of God.

V6 Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.
V7 At Thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of Thy thunder they hasted away.

The word "hasted" is Strong's 2648 and means chaphaz (khaw-faz'); a primitive root; properly, to start up suddenly, i.e. (by implication) to hasten away, to fear.

We know that this is talking about the flood of the first earth age and not Noah's because in Noah's flood the waters did not hast away. In Genesis chapter 8 we read it took the water in Noah's flood months to dry up. In the first flood, God wanted the earth dry and it was dry, instantly.

V8 They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which Thou hast founded for them.
V9 Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.

God promised Noah and He is telling us again that He will never flood the earth again like He did in the past.

Now lets document from God's word that we lived in the first earth age. Lets go to the book of Job. Job's whole life fell apart as he was being tested by Satan and spent most of the book talking to his three friends. They all thought that they had the answers to why these things happened to Job. We are going to pick up the story with God's first address to Job.

Job 38:1-7

V1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
V2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
V3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou Me.

God is asking Job why he listens to his friends when they have no idea what they are talking about. God is saying to Job, If you know so much, I'm going to ask you some questions and lets see you answer them. All of mankind put together knows very little compared to the wisdom of God.

V4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
V5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
V6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

God is asking Job where he was when He created the earth. This is something that happened many millions of years ago. God is taking us back to creation and the first earth age.

V7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Not many people shouting for joy now a days. This is looking back in time when we all where happy in heaven and everything was going great. This happened before the rebellion of Satan.

So now we know that there was an earth age before this one that we all lived in. There was no flesh in that earth age as we just had our spiritual bodies. God destroyed the first earth age completely because of the rebellion of Satan and that a third of His children followed Satan. He did that with a flood that covered the whole earth. By reading this study and the rebellion of Satan, you will know the answer to that age old question, "Why are we here?" I'll give you the answer now and it is we are being tested. God want's to know who loves Him and who does not. That's it, plain and simple.

http://www.biblestudygames.com/biblestudies/threeworldages.htm

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,776
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

13 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Three World Ages Bible Study

Did you know that there was an earth age before this one? That the earth is really millions of years old? There was a time that we all lived on this earth in our spiritual bodies and everyone was happy.

Best to believe God's Word rather than the fanciful false doctrines of those led astray into error and heresy such as that which you espouse here, n2thelight.

1Co 15:46
(46)  Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

4 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Best to believe God's Word rather than the fanciful false doctrines of those led astray into error and heresy such as that which you espouse here, n2thelight.

1Co 15:46
(46)  Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

Not understanding what you trying to tell me.

I Corinthians 15:46 "Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural: and afterward that which is spiritual."

Paul is asking, Why was it all this way? Why is it required that before one can have spiritual eternal life, that there must be a flesh body or natural life first? Why do we have to be born in the flesh first before we can be born of the spirit?

I Corinthians 15:47 "The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven."

Remember what God said to the angels in Genesis 1:26; "And God said, "Let us make man in Our image, after Our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air..."

Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them."

In other words, Let us make ourselves in our own image on earth. So each soul must pass through that natural or flesh body made of the dust of the earth, and God Himself would also pass through this flesh age just as each soul was required to do. So God Himself through His creation, brought about the conception of Jesus Christ, and He gave instructions that Jesus name should be called "Immanuel", which means "God with us".

So we see that each soul was to pass through this earth age of the flesh, in a flesh body, and God Himself came through that same natural form also.

John 1:14 "And the Word [Jesus Christ, Immanuel] was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

Jesus Christ came to pay the price that none of His created souls could do in the flesh. Jesus was perfect in His flesh life, and He set the path for us to follow.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,776
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 hour ago, n2thelight said:

Not understanding what you trying to tell me.

The three earth age and associated doctrines you present in this thread are false. Obviously false to me, and others who have examined them over the years. The late Arnold Murray of Shepherd's Chapel was known for promoting many errors as are the Mormons who also teach the pre-existence of souls.

2 hours ago, Michael37 said:

The three earth age and associated doctrines you present in this thread are false. Obviously false to me, and others who have examined them over the years. The late Arnold Murray of Shepherd's Chapel was known for promoting many errors as are the Mormons who also teach the pre-existence of souls.

Yes I have and still do study with the Chapel,and he was always accused of teaching false doctrine ,yet I saw with scripture his teachings ,and for me everything just like fell into place.

You say it's false I say it's not,and please don't bring Mormon teachings into this,Pastor Murray was and still is the only teacher Ive ever studied with who taught verse by verse  chapter by chapter

Believe what you will,as will I 

As for pre exsisting ,take it you happened upon the world when you were born,yet God says He knew you before

3 hours ago, Michael37 said:

What are the many errors?Gladly talk about them