n2thelight

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Before you were in the womb I knew you,you and most others say ,it's because God know's everything,I from scripture says it's deeper than that.

What's the purpose?

Why did He intervene with Paul?

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  237
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

34 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

As for pre exsisting ,take it you happened upon the world when you were born,yet God says He knew you before

God's foreknowledge doesn't mean pre-existence.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 2:51 AM, Betha said:

interesting question....but there is a biblical answer.  

WE have been given to think that evil spirits, devils and demons can not be destroyed because they are spirit. Scripture says different....

Ezek 28v16,17, here talking of the devil's evils and addressing him directly in v 18, telling him he will be brought TO ASHES On THE EARTH, he will be devoured in fire. 

does not look like he will have an eternal presence anywhere....nor his demons or anyone who is lawless or works iniquity...they also will be burnt up in the same fire with the devil Mat 25v41. Mal 4v3.

They wont be brunt up, they will suffer forever and for ever;

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. 

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. 

6 minutes ago, Betha said:

I am not making any hard and fast decision on this since i don't understand enough about it !.....that being said, scripture does mention BRIMSTONE...a chemical Element mixed with fire...i don't know what that mixture produces or results in.  BUT I am reminded of Sodom and Gomorrah  which was not destroyed by fire alone but 'solid unto this day and likely for all eternity never to come to life again.

brimstone
[ˈbrɪmst(ə)n, ˈbrɪmstəʊn]
NOUN
  1. archaic
    sulphur.
  2. a bright yellow butterfly or moth.

ORIGIN
late Old English brynstān, probably from bryne ‘burning’ + stān ‘stone’.

5 minutes ago, Betha said:

yes i know what it is and what it looks like....having seen it....what i have not seen is the result of what it looks like when mixed with fire. i have been told that a large area of where Sodom and Gomorrah stood and its surrounding land is like black Tar/Pitch and TOTaLLy UNusable to man. i have not been there to see it myself....but we can all see our STREETS  which are only fit to walk/drive on. wouldn't that somehow equate with Mal 4v3 ?

The point of the name brimstone for sulphur is that it is a burning stone: Seee Wkpd

Sulfur burns with a blue flame with formation of sulfur dioxide, which has a suffocating and irritating odor.

12 hours ago, Abdicate said:

It was pride. He committed it after God made Adam and Eve. The reason I believe that is because when Adam sinned, the power when to Satan. If he has already sinned, how did the power go to him and not back to God? To me, the devil took his new found power and decided to use it against God. He failed twice, but it cost a lot of humans their souls. It's all about the legal process that God set in motion at Creation, that is, freedom to choose.

Thanks for you response.but I think it was before Adam and Eve,as they weren't even the first people,another story.

Had satan not rebelled man would had never been made flesh.

satan convinced 1/3 of God's children to follow him in that rebellion,so instead of God killing all of them at that time,He destroyed the age,that's why we had to be born of woman with no remembrance of that age.

Don't get me wrong ,not all followed ,you had the Elect who didn't and that's why they were found justified before even being born

On 11/11/2018 at 5:10 AM, Michael37 said:

God's foreknowledge doesn't mean pre-existence.

I beg to differ .

Simple question ,why did God interfere with Paul on the road?

Why did He hate Easu before he was born?

Ephesians 1:4 "According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:"

What does it mean to be "chosen"?

It means that there are certain people that God chosen in the first earth age, to do a task for Him in this flesh earth age. This is not reincarnation, for it is appointed for each of us to go through this earth age, the flesh earth age, once and only once. We read; "...It is appointed unto men once to die [in the flesh], but after this the judgment." Hebrews 9:27 This appointing and choosing took place before the foundation of this earth age; the second earth age [cosmos] that we now live in.

"Without blame" refers to the fact that God intercedes in certain peoples lives. Certain people have free will, while certain others are of God's election, however, God doesn't play favorites. Christ died for the sins of all who will repent; the chosen, and the free-will. All must repent for sins they commit, and love the Lord Jesus Christ, to have the hope of His glory.

"Before the foundation of the world", [cosmos in the Greek, meaning world or earth age.] The "foundation" in the Greek text, is the verb for, "the overthrow". This refers to something that happened in that first earth age, before the overthrow of Satan and his angels that followed him. When Satan fell [war against God], one third of all angelic beings [God's children] followed Satan. Then during that war, there were some who fought against Satan, and those who did, God calls "His Chosen". They took a stand, and were overcomers in that first earth age.

Why would God intercede in a person's life, without them even asking? When your free-will goes against God's purpose for your life, God will intercede. When Paul's "free will" was to destroy all Christians, God's will was to take this highly educated man, and use Paul as the instrument for Him. Paul used to same drive to destroy Christians, that he used later to convert people, after his conversion.

We read that the Lord said; "...For He is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and Kings, and children of Israel:" Acts 9:15

Ephesians 1:5 "Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,"

"Predestined" means "from a prior time", or "required to do a certain thing" in the Greek text. You have a choice of loving God, or loving Satan. God will not interfere with your free will choice to chose Him or Satan. However, that person that proved himself during the overthrow of Satan, were "justified", or earned the right to be called "saints", from that first earth age.

Each soul comes from God, and enters an embryo at conception. This is why Jeremiah was a chosen one. "Before I formed thee in the belly I know thee; and before thou comest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet of nations." Jeremiah 1:5

"Sanctified" thee, is to "set aside, or apart for a purpose". Sins still have to be repented, and the price to pay for them still had to be made. To the predestined, and fore chosen, God can make life so miserable to those out of His will that they will repent. God has a perfect will, and God is always fair.

"And we know that all things work together for good, to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28 This verse is directed to a certain people, with a condition attached. This applies to "them who are called according to His purpose." "His purpose" is called God's plan, and God's overall plan is the offering of Salvation to all. That plan includes the teaching of God's Word; to plant seeds to convict; to live our life for Him; and to go and speak where God leads you. God will use you as it pleases Him.

"For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren." Romans 8:29 God knew you, and what you were in that first earth age; and then [in that first earth age] God prearranged our destiny for this age. That destiny is to make us conform, or be like His Son, Jesus Christ. Though Jesus is the first fruits to overcome death, there are many that have that victory over death, through Christ's death and resurrection.

"Moreover whom He did predestinate, them He also called: and whom He called: He also justified: and whom He justified, them He also glorified." Romans 8:30 "Justified" means "judged" in the Greek text; God judged them there in that first earth age, and that is why God can and does intercede in the chosen's ones lives. The justified are the priests of the Zadok in the millennium age of Ezekiel 40, for the word Zadok comes from the Hebrew word meaning "the just".

1 hour ago, n2thelight said:

I beg to differ .

Simple question ,why did God interfere with Paul on the road?

Why did He hate Easu before he was born?

God doesn't interfere. There are actually four covariant discernible aspects to our temporal existence as follows:

1. Divine Foreknowledge
  2. Divine Predestination
  3. Human Volition (aka Freewill)
  4. Divine Intervention

Obviously we are predestined as to our human form, having no choice as to the features that nature deals us as descendents of Adam and Eve, and not with pre-existent souls or spirits as some devotees of Babylonish fables like to think. 

God foreknows every aspect of us as mentioned, including how we react or respond to everything, which we have an element of choice and control in.

God can and does intervene according to His Plan and Purpose for His Creation, as He did with Saul, later Paul, on the road to Damascus.

Predestination and Freewill are not mutually exclusive but are interactive elements in much the same way that space and time interact and compliment each other. 

41 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

God doesn't interfere. There are actually four covariant discernible aspects to our temporal existence as follows:

1. Divine Foreknowledge
  2. Divine Predestination
  3. Human Volition (aka Freewill)
  4. Divine Intervention

Obviously we are predestined as to our human form, having no choice as to the features that nature deals us as descendents of Adam and Eve, and not with pre-existent souls or spirits as some devotees of Babylonish fables like to think. 

God foreknows every aspect of us as mentioned, including how we react or respond to everything, which we have an element of choice and control in.

God can and does intervene according to His Plan and Purpose for His Creation, as He did with Saul, later Paul, on the road to Damascus.

Predestination and Freewill are not mutually exclusive but are interactive elements in much the same way that space and time interact and compliment each other. 

Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed thee in the belly I know thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."

Romans 9:11 "(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of Him That calleth;"

Romans 9:13 "As it is written "Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated."

When did He know them?

You say because He know's everything,I take it as they were actually there.

Job  38:4   "Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding."

God is asking Job, but directing the question to Elihu as well as Job; where were you when I laid the foundation of this earth age.  God is letting Elihu know that nothing that he has said came from Me, so don't put words in My mouth. 

Job  38:5   "Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?"

Who has determined the measurement of the sun, moon, and earth, and placed the line or signs of the constellations around the earth? 

Job   38:6   "Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;"

God is asking, what holds this earth exactly where it is, do you know Job? do you know Elihu?  Stop and think for a moment of all the laws of God, those dealing with gravity, with magnetism, with heat and pressures and all the other things that go to make up the atmosphere of the earth that we live on, and rely on for our life, as we live here in these flesh bodies.  This sets our Heavenly Father in a class all by Himself.  Man is nothing compared to the Creator. 

Job  38:7   "When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for Joy?"

Who were these "sons of God" [the stars that sang], and when did these sons of God sing for Joy?  We are talking about the angels here, that sang before the establishment of this earth age of the flesh.   All souls were there and Satan also was there with all of them.  Some how the people of this earth age are trying to forget Satan and the role that he played at the rebellion in that first earth age.  We see that Satan was not in the conversation with Job and his friends at this time.  They all have overlooked the overall plan of God.  However had Job known the plan of God, where would he have been then, when the foundations of this earth were laid and the angels were rejoicing?  Of course He would have been there with the rest of them, where we all were.  You see, we the elect of God were chosen before the foundations of this earth were laid, and so was Job. 

Ephesians  1:4   "According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world [age], that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:"

Ephesians  1:5  "Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children of Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,"

Why did He hate Easu?