ZacharyB

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  410
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

“Surely the Lord God does nothing, unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.” (Amos 3:7)

These days, God is warning His prophets/watchmen that many of His people are going to be rejected for entrance into heaven!

About a year ago, I was greatly blessed when I first encountered some of God’s warnings to His prophets and watchmen! For they were a very welcome CONFIRMATION to God’s many dire warnings that I had seen and believed in the NT.

Father God and the Lord Jesus Christ have been speaking to Their prophets and watchmen through words, dreams, visions, etc. as prophesied in Acts 2:17-18, Joel 2:28-32. These serve to reveal the very poor condition of the church in the last days of this age!  Many of these warnings are being shared on Internet sites, and excerpts from a few of them follow …

“My children, the churches of man have taught lies for so long that they are engrained in many of you as your truths … My dearest children, wake up and shake off all the false doctrines of man.”  

“My people have been led astray by wolves in sheep’s clothing, taking from them the very spark that I put in each person. These usurpers have robbed My children of life eternal, and My children are too blind to see anything.”

“My son, warn My body to put away the strange gods that they worship (many examples are listed) … I must bring My judgments to My house, or many will perish for all eternity.”                     

“My son, I weep for My people. I love them so much, yet I must bring My judgment on them to save them from an eternity away from me … Hear My voice, walk in the spirit, put on My armor, and prepare to fight a battle that only those in Me will win. Shalom, Father.”

“Now hear Me well. You all have a short season of grace for your purification. The season is also to prepare for the hard days soon to come … My Son will come to those prepared for the marriage union.”

“I am bringing My judgements on a backslidden, rebellious Church, where the people who sit in the pews are as lost as the world.”

“There are many who profess Me, but don’t know their efforts and their prayers are in vain.”

“For I shall have a people cleansed of all filth of flesh and purified by My fires of purification, perfecting holiness.”

“Shepherds leading multitudes to hell”

Pastors will be held accountable for NOT teaching critical NT truths to the church!

The blood of many will be on the hands of false shepherds.

“Their work is to watch over your souls, and they are accountable to God.” (Hebrews 13:17). 

Paul warned the church elders at Ephesus: “If anyone suffers eternal death, it’s not my fault,

for I didn’t shrink from declaring all that God wants you to know.” (Acts 20:26)

Edited by ZacharyB