justme007

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I wanted to write about this for a long time. For some reason I can't seem to find the right words. Yet I believe that this is something important that we all should focus on. And in order not to be guilty of not handing my money to exchangers in due time, I want to hurry and invite everyone to work on the subject that I am about to talk about. I am not a scientist, I just try my best to think rationally.

How do you define a miracle? It is something that cannot happen naturally. It is something, therefore, that has a chance of occurrence equal to zero. For example, if we have a standard/regular/usual coin, and we toss it, what are the chances of heads/tails? Both 50 percent. What are the chances of the coin never reaching the ground and just hanging in the air indefinitely after it leaves our hand? Assuming there are no magnets/hidden strings/anything else that could keep it hanging? Assuming there is nothing like that and the situation is "plain", the chances are zero. Therefore, if we were to witness a coin hanging in the air in a situation like that we would say that it is a miracle. That is just an abstract example. 

Let's look at the world around us:

Organic world:

4 levels of life:

1) Organic materials: molecules and materials that living organisms are made of.

2) Cells: single cell organisms and single cells within multi-cell organisms.

3) Multi-cell organisms

4) Species/communities/etc.

Now, let's think of the way things are connected and the way things are moving in the world around us in general:

1) The way things are connected:

Observations:

A) 4 fields, strong and weak forces in particular are connecting everything around us in non-organic, artificially untouched part of the world, as well as in the organic world. 

B) Things can be in 3 states: solid liquid and gas. Solids can preserve stability well, but are almost incapable of change. Liquids and gasses can change pretty well, but are incapable of preserving stability. When a thing is a solid then all its parts are stationary with respect to each other. That is why stability is preserved. With liquids and gasses it is the opposite. 

C) Even liquids and gasses experience strong/weak forces that cause them to gather together in groups/chunks that tend to be spherical in shape with smooth surface. Another way to phrase that would be that liquids and gasses gather in spheres that become single objects.

The way things move:

Fundamentally, in terms of Newton's laws, absence of an imbalanced force means absence of acceleration, which implies either staying at rest or moving in a straight line with a constant speed. When an imbalanced force is acting on something then that something is moving in the direction of the imbalanced force. It is moving exactly in the direction of the imbalanced force. 

What does the above imply? There is a short, one word answer: limits. Limits in terms of what kind of objects can be formed naturally. 

Consider the following example: you are on an uninhibited island. U walk on the beach and find: a watch, a pencil, a pen, and a brick. Is it possible that they formed naturally? Why or why not?

Think in terms of what you know about the world around you. Think in terms of Newton's laws. Think in terms of how things stick together when they are liquids/solids/gasses. 

Consider the following points:

- in nature when things separate that is because they are either broken, torn, or are liquid/gaseous, or become liquid/gaseous because of heating up. 

- Newton's laws describing simple objects also apply to movements of complex groups/processes. If a balanced system/group of things is moving in some way it is going to keep moving that way(or stay at rest) until some force puts it out of balance. 

When looking at a brick, think of the way clay is found in nature. Even if there is a fire that turns clay matter into "brick matter" how would a brick get its shape and separate from the rest of the clay? Remember, clay is found as one large "whole piece".

Same argument could be applied to a pencil. In case with pencil we would also need to explain how graphite got inside the wood, how it obtained its perfect circular shape and how the ideal fit happened. 

Same arguments for our pen. In this case we will also need to explain how the ball is installed inside the pen and how it is able to move freely. Imagine liquid metal. When it solidifies it is usually one large piece, just like clay. It is one large piece or many disjoint pieces. There is never a possibility of finding any likeness of pen/ball combination  in nature. 

Same argument could be applied to a watch.

We don't need to be scientists to know that none of those things could ever, under any circumstances form naturally. 

If we look at living organisms what are we going to notice?

A)Cells:

Let's go to cells. Single or multi cell organisms - all cells. What do cells have? All cells have: 1) a wall - a solid cover, filled with, 2) correct me if I'm wrong, some special liquid - regular water would not do, and 3) nucleus with nerves connected to it, that 4)sends and receives electrical signals from other parts of the cell through these nerves. Am I right? 

Now, let's look at all non-organic matter that has not been artificially processed. What do we see? Everything in nature, rocks, sand, clay, water, air, and everything?

In non-organic nature:

1) Do we ever see liquid inside a flexible container? 

2) distinct "non-melted together" complex parts. Nerves and cell walls, and other parts of cells. Many of those parts are mobile too!

B) Living beings. All living beings that are mobile are by far more complex than a pen, a pencil, a watch or a brick. They have a great multitude of organs that are shaped and connected together in a way that has never been observed in non-organic world. 

What I'm trying to say is that based on Newton's laws and on what we know about how things stick together due to 4 fundamental forces, and on other fundamental things like that we could develop axioms/theorems that could prove that abiogenesis is not just highly improbable, but completely impossible!

Gonna add something here. Just a little testemony. 

I have been actively thinking about these subjects. Walking around and thinking. Reason - just doing anything I possibly can to please and to worship THE LORD!!!!!!! 

In the process of thinking about disproving abiogenesis THE LORD!!!!!!! blessed me with understanding of many things that I want to testify about in detail. 

Something all of us should know is that there is so many wonderful miraculous beauty around us. That beauty testefies about miracles of Creation. If we believe and pray and do everything we can to find GOD!!!!!!!!!!! then we are going to see that beauty.

Edited by justme007

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

On 11/9/2018 at 1:01 AM, justme007 said:

I wanted to write about this for a long time. For some reason I can't seem to find the right words. Yet I believe that this is something important that we all should focus on. And in order not to be guilty of not handing my money to exchangers in due time, I want to hurry and invite everyone to work on the subject that I am about to talk about. I am not a scientist, I just try my best to think rationally.

How do you define a miracle? It is something that cannot happen naturally. It is something, therefore, that has a chance of occurrence equal to zero. For example, if we have a standard/regular/usual coin, and we toss it, what are the chances of heads/tails? Both 50 percent. What are the chances of the coin never reaching the ground and just hanging in the air indefinitely after it leaves our hand? Assuming there are no magnets/hidden strings/anything else that could keep it hanging? Assuming there is nothing like that and the situation is "plain", the chances are zero. Therefore, if we were to witness a coin hanging in the air in a situation like that we would say that it is a miracle. That is just an abstract example.

The definition of a miracle is an occurrence that manifests in the natural world which was not accomplished by natural means.

Since the earth functions on a cause and effect basis then miracles can happen.. when the cause is divine.

The tossing of a coin and the results thereof is not according to the divine manifesting upon the natural world. It's the cause and effect in action.

The example of a coin hanging in the air is a trick of magicians on any tv show. It causes the audience to wonder how he did that.. they do not for one minute believe that it was a divine miracle of God.

In the world of the kingdom of God.. the working of a miracle example is a person being healed of a disease which medical science can't do. I don't think that anyone would want the doctors to toss a coin concerning their 'chances' of beating cancer.

On 11/17/2018 at 6:53 PM, Joulre2abba said:

The definition of a miracle is an occurrence that manifests in the natural world which was not accomplished by natural means.

Since the earth functions on a cause and effect basis then miracles can happen.. when the cause is divine.

The tossing of a coin and the results thereof is not according to the divine manifesting upon the natural world. It's the cause and effect in action.

The example of a coin hanging in the air is a trick of magicians on any tv show. It causes the audience to wonder how he did that.. they do not for one minute believe that it was a divine miracle of God.

In the world of the kingdom of God.. the working of a miracle example is a person being healed of a disease which medical science can't do. I don't think that anyone would want the doctors to toss a coin concerning their 'chances' of beating cancer.

Yes, my brother, you are right. I should have been more careful with wording. What I meant was that if a coin were to actually hang in the air for real, without any magicians or anything of that nature involved. In that case we would deal with something that cannot happen in this world, that overrides the laws of nature. But overriding laws of nature is one thing.  Any Devine Gift is Holy and Precious, and in my foolishness I spoke about it in such a way, I repent! 

What I meant was that the idea of a cell originating due to natural processes and similar ideas are just as realistic as a coin hanging in the air. 

But I need to choose my words carefully and repent!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!