Faithbuilders

The weather out here is driving me nuts....

I live in the southernmost part of Canada about 20 min drive from the US border: Since September 1st we have had about 3 days where the sun has been out all day. All the rest has been cloudy (light gray yucky sky) Cold and now snowy and miserable... I am feeling a bit stir crazy! 🤪

Clean house or cook! Lol. Work a jigsaw. Spread the gospel online. Stay busy. 

Build a snowman! Yeah. Thats a great terrible idea. 😜

37 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

Clean house or cook! Lol. Work a jigsaw. Spread the gospel online. Stay busy. 

Build a snowman! Yeah. Thats a great terrible idea. 😜

Thats why I am here, keep busy; lol

Build a snowman... change the word great to very, then I agree. 🤨

• Thumbs Up 2

Get out of the house. Go to a movie. Go walking at the mall. Go to a coffee shop. A book store is a great place to spend the day.

build an ark and send it to me cos those Americans send their hurricane weather over here and we keep having  about a months worth of rain in two days followed by high winds and more rain … so glad I live on a hill (hard not to in Wales )  and it is NOT snow as one snow fall over here and everything comes to a stop :24:

That is why I don't move, well... one reason, I would rather have snow that feel the destruction of a hurricane! It just would be nice to see the sun a little lot more.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Faithbuilders said:

I live in the southernmost part of Canada about 20 min drive from the US border: Since September 1st we have had about 3 days where the sun has been out all day. All the rest has been cloudy (light gray yucky sky) Cold and now snowy and miserable... I am feeling a bit stir crazy! 🤪

lol sounds like a day in the uk so many variations in a day sometimes. 4 seasons in a day larks!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, existential mabel said:

lol sounds like a day in the uk so many variations in a day sometimes. 4 seasons in a day larks!

Same here, It has snowed on a clear, but windy day, and yet, a heard thunder.....on the same day............ at the same time!!! 🤯

• Haha 1

But here is the best one... a Narnia moment.... I went outside on the west side of the garage, it was raining hard.... Then I went back into the garage and went out the east door, it was sunny and clear... I walked out and looked, I could see it raining on the other side of our house.... sheeeesh!

6 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

build an ark and send it to me cos those Americans send their hurricane weather over here and we keep having  about a months worth of rain in two days followed by high winds and more rain … so glad I live on a hill (hard not to in Wales )  and it is NOT snow as one snow fall over here and everything comes to a stop :24:

"Those Americans" dont control the weather. 

• Thumbs Up 1