• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

this is one of thos esongs that make me laugh and cry :D amazing!

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

Wow! Quite a video. Unique, Powerful. Thanks for sharing it.

"Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned" Romans 5:12

"I have been evil from the day I was born; from the time I was conceived, I have been sinful." Psalm 51:5 

The Scriptures tell us, "The first man, Adam, became a living person." But the last Adam--that is, Christ--is a life-giving Spirit. 1 cor 15;25

"Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us—for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who is hanged on a tree”—" Galatians 3:13

2 Corinthians 5:21"He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him."

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  124
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Yowm's signature speaks volumes regarding True worship in the church, especially that which has to do with not only the music style -- but its content (i.e., "lyrics"). It is sad that much of what is deemed "worship" songs sung in contemporary Christianity has little to nothing at all to do with "doctrine". There are many CCM that sound no different than secular songs today; which can also stir up a lot of emotions in people. There is the deception that getting "emotional" while singing songs in a local brick and mortar church is somehow an indication that one is "filled" with the Spirit; and the danger in that is that humans, as emotional creatures, can be duped into believing that they are "filled" with the Spirit when it is nothing more than an external display of ones emotions -- and we can rightly discern this especially when the song being sung by the "worshipper" has no "doctrinal" content at all, and are completely devoid of any TRUTH.

In Christ, *Pumpkin*

• Loved it! 1