HAZARD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Doctors are left baffled as man's suspected malignant brain tumor VANISHES without treatment - and they have no idea why

• Paul Wood, of Lodi, California believes faith helped him recover from a tumor
  • A neurosurgeon at UC San Francisco said he could have a brain bleed
  • Radiologists believed he had a tumor months later he was better
  • He recovered from not being able to walk unassisted without the help of doctors
  • Wood's X-ray showed he was all clear with no treatment
  • He believes it was a miracle from God with the help of prayer from his church 

A California man believed to have a malignant brain tumor has miraculously healed without receiving treatment for an illness that left him unable to walk assisted.

Paul Wood, of Lodi, believes his faith helped him recover without doctors - who gave him different diagnoses when he complained of being seriously sick several months ago.

The father was told he may have a brain bleed by a neurosurgeon at UC San Francisco and a radiologists believed he had a tumor.

'I had massive headaches, I couldn't walk down the hallway without holding on to the walls,' Wood said.

However the day before he was due for an operation his surgery was canceled when his X-ray results showed up clear.

Medical experts are baffled at how Wood now shows no signs of disease and has sprung back to health.

'We do tests and we have medical technology and we try to come up with some conclusion… sometimes things happen that we can't explain,' said Dr. Richard Yee.

Wood believes a higher power was working on his side.

After telling his community about his ill health, he received well wishes from all over, especially on his social media.

'My phone is blowing up, my Facebook is prayer after prayer, all over California,' said Wood. 'It's a miracle and that is the way God planned it.'

His pastor agreed that the good intentions of the congregation worked in the man's favour.

Positive thinking and placing his trust in God as his religion teaches resulted in an unbelievable turnaround that has inspired members of his church.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6375431/Doctors-left-baffled-mans-suspected-malignant-brain-tumor-VANISHES-without-treatment.html