IGNORED

WorthyNews:Rick Scott files flurry of election lawsuits with Florida recount underway

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,258
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Florida Gov. Rick Scott, the GOP candidate for U.S. Senate, filed multiple lawsuits against Broward and Palm Beach Counties on Sunday, accusing local officials of "willful disregard of the law."

Votes counted by Palm Beach County after the noon deadline on Saturday should not be included in the statewide recount, Scott argues in one of his complaints, according to CNN. Palm Beach County elections supervisor Susan Buchner and Broward County supervisor of elections Brenda Snipes have come under scrutiny for the recount effort.

In two different lawsuits, Scott's campaign is requesting that voting tabulation equipment be impounded after the recount and that all ballots be preserved. [ Source: Washington Examiner (Read More...) ]

The post Rick Scott files flurry of election lawsuits with Florida recount underway appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Seems to me this isnt the first time they have had issues with massive voter fraud in florida, seems to me they should have fixed this long ago.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

7 hours ago, The_Patriot2018 said:

Seems to me this isnt the first time they have had issues with massive voter fraud in florida, seems to me they should have fixed this long ago.

Hi, There isn't an issue with MASSIVE voter fraud as much as there is the issue of politics which is dishonest by it's very nature. After Nixon lost to Kennedy the Republicans managed to withhold the count totals for rural Illinois until after Chicago  finally reported their numbers, and Nixon won a second time around. Is Illinois and Chicago  "fixed" today? Well yes in a sense it is.

Floridah-ians knew this was coming this year. I am so surprised that the Dems did not post enough  "extra" votes out of Dade-Broward from the get go to win. It is amazing how many votes they have since"found" to make the contested races close and then closer and closer. This will go on for perhaps many months.

Why back in theFlorida  hanging chad debacle  votes were officially changed by the re-counters based upon the idea that  a person would not vote the Republican ticket, while also voting for Pat Buchannan for President, - which is precisely what I did. They just threw out the ballot, or even worse in some cases they changed the presidential vote on the ballot to Republican.

I was outraged, but so what it was just tough that I voted  for  candidate I knew could not win because I just could not vote for the Rep party candidate for that office and would not vote for a Dem. 

It is not the State, but the state of man that is the problem. There has been evil in the land always. I do remember as a very young  teen the shenanigans that were election day in the greater Boston area. Today is nothing like the tough nasty evil that happened back then. The black muslims with their parading around with weapons today is nothing compared to the intimidation  of those times.

But I guess the attitude  for a Christian might be what have we to do with this? We serve another, our Lord Jesus and are simply in the world and not of it.- maybe, maybe not.

At any rate, have to expect and prepare for the worst in man while praising God for His mercy and for the restrainer that keeps holding back the evil that otherwise will run totally amuck.

Edited by Neighbor

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

there is a person who filed an affidavit that he personally saw staff members filling out blank ballots and when he brought it to the attention of the management he was fired on the spot and told to not come back.   I don't think we have heard the last of this.

The lady in charge  was elected to the post and can't just be fired for incompetence.....    she has broken several state laws this go around and maybe they will press charges against her and force her out of the position....   I heard the President has sent a legal team to Florida to check on possibilities.