• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,792
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

13 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

You are attempting to make this verse mean something it does not. Otherwise, you would be forced to believe in a flat earth with four corners.
I am not forced by God but willingly follow His precepts upon precepts line upon line … wherein the whole council of God is necessary to arrive at truth and not pick and choose approach....

Also, please feel free to address my theological points that I draw from Genesis. Where am I wrong, and what am I missing? Otherwise, 

As much as you would like to alter the reality of my post... you can not! The grammatical significance of Scripture leaves us with significant objective authority
From the dust you were created...
after it's kind...
evening and morning  _ day...
to be an evolutionist these facts must be ignored or twisted. They will give an account to God Who has specifically written as thus sayeth The Lord... 
Not to mention the obvious fact they claim life was built upon death and God Himself claims to be the life period! Where then does this death come necessary for life?
This they can only ignore...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.13
  • Days Won:  4

35 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

As much as you would like to alter the reality of my post... you can not! The grammatical significance of Scripture leaves us with significant objective authority
From the dust you were created...
after it's kind...
evening and morning  _ day...
to be an evolutionist these facts must be ignored or twisted. They will give an account to God Who has specifically written as thus sayeth The Lord... 
Not to mention the obvious fact they claim life was built upon death and God Himself claims to be the life period! Where then does this death come necessary for life?
This they can only ignore...

I don't know if you are intentionally or accidentally avoiding my theological points.

2 hours ago, one.opinion said:

* God is the one and only Creator.

* God sustains all He has created.

* God made mankind specially, and as a culmination of His creative work.

* God imbued mankind with the ability to commune with Him.

* Mankind chose their own way, instead of God's, and brought sin into the world.

* We are now all sinners and are in need of a Savior in order to re-establish that connection with God.

* God promised that the Savior would come.

What is missing or what do you find in error in these points?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

12 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

I don't know if you are intentionally or accidentally avoiding my theological points.

What is missing or what do you find in error in these points?

Because the foundation is bad I know also that which is built upon it will not stand also... no matter the will of one's own desire!

12 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

* God is the one and only Creator.

but the god of evolution builds upon death and this is not The God of The Living Word.... just for case and point!
It is the s_S_piritual essence of a thing that must be tested and evolution has been weighed by The Word of God to be of the devil... and if you hold to it that is your choice but you have been shown and told by His as such!

Edited by enoob57

1 minute ago, enoob57 said:

but the god of evolution builds upon death and this is not The God of The Living Word.... just for case and point!

I have told you EXACTLY what I believe in those theological points. My faith in those points is much stronger than my faith in science. For a moment, ignore what you think of my other beliefs and stick with the core theology from Genesis 1-3.

Can you, or can you not, point out what is missing or what is in error?

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

I have told you EXACTLY what I believe in those theological points. My faith in those points is much stronger than my faith in science. For a moment, ignore what you think of my other beliefs and stick with the core theology from Genesis 1-3.

Can you, or can you not, point out what is missing or what is in error?

I am not going to pick and choose in you just like I'm not going to pick and choose of the Scriptures... The council of God is thus

1 Cor 5:6

6 Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?
KJV

the theory of evolution is antichrist … if this offends you loose the theory :) and stand upon the precepts of God....

8 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

I am not going to pick and choose in you just like I'm not going to pick and choose of the Scriptures... The council of God is thus

1 Cor 5:6

6 Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?
KJV

the theory of evolution is antichrist … if this offends you loose the theory :) and stand upon the precepts of God....

Essentially, you cannot dispute any of the central theology I have presented and instead, dispute issues of lesser importance. Your perception of evolution may very well be antichrist, but I have demonstrated that mine is not.

If you are indeed worried about my feelings, I can assure you that your stance does not offend me at all. I can absolutely agree to disagree and still accept our kinship in Jesus Christ. Can you?

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

Essentially, you cannot dispute any of the central theology I have presented and instead, dispute issues of lesser importance. Your perception of evolution may very well be antichrist, but I have demonstrated that mine is not.

If you are indeed worried about my feelings, I can assure you that your stance does not offend me at all. I can absolutely agree to disagree and still accept our kinship in Jesus Christ. Can you?

No! I have no part with evolution precepts … or the god of evolution. In essence you are asking me to give up the greatest commandment to accomplish the second greatest commandment
and no this I will not do!

Mark 12:30-31

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
KJV

Just now, PepperS said:

I'm confused. Why did you join the conversation if you cannot discuss the topic?

Please follow the flow of the discussion and you won't have questions like this :) The quote an reply functions should help you in this :thumbsup: 

3 minutes ago, PepperS said:

I have read the entire thread and am following closely.

Would you please answer my question? You refuse to answer what One opinion is asking you, and now you won't answer my question. I would love to see a good discussion on this topic by thoughtful people as I feel unqualified to participate myself.  I would like to learn and see what others believe.

I did answer and whether you receive it or not is not my problem... but for you one last time I will spell it out:
The god of evolution is not the God of The Bible period. The god of evolution builds upon death to produce life but The God of The Bible 'IS' Life and only begets Life. There is no middle ground here and so I spoke of the danger of a little leaven and how it will leaven the whole lump... you like so many who think the jury is still out on the evolution and god's participation in it 'IS' not The God of The Bible no matter how they joust their words to make it otherwise! Everything in essence has a basic presupposition from which it grows out of so well illustrated by The Lord

John 15:5-6

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
KJV

So anyone who believes their g_?_G_ od is the god of evolution 'IS' not The God of The Bible period as The Bible defines Who God 'IS' simply

John 14:6-7

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
KJV

It is imperative to note there 'IS' no death in The God of The Bible!!!
And it is not an ethereal thing but an objective written format of thus sayeth The Lord combined with The Living God of flesh 'Jesus The Christ'

John 1:1-3

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
KJV

before and during creation God Father, Son and Holy Spirit were of Spirit but now The Son is come in flesh

John 1:14-17

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
KJV

so an attack on The Creation of The Bible is an attack on Jesus Himself... and it's not up for vote for the majority in this case does not rule!

7 minutes ago, PepperS said:

About the highlighted part. You don't know if the jury is still out or not as far as I am concerned. Until I saw this thread, the topic had never occurred to me.

My only stance is that God created. His method for creation I don't know. I wasn't there.

This could be an interesting discussion. But, everyone needs to respect each other, puy egos aside, and come from a position that we are all just trying to get it right.

The liberal format removes authority of God's Word only in their own mind... God's Word 'IS' the authority :) 

7 minutes ago, PepperS said:

My only stance is that God created. His method for creation I don't know. I wasn't there.

Yes and the purpose of the only One Who 'WAS' there -has had it written down! That's the whole point of this thread: I believe because of faith in scientist or I believe because of faith in God!

Edited by enoob57