On 12/5/2018 at 12:12 PM, Uber Genius said:

This is not helpful. It is just condescending. 

Please help by specifying exactly where the logic errors or systematic theology errors are and save the pedantics for the New Atheists and their ilk. 

How about You go through his beliefs on things and compile the long list that is contrary to what the bible teaches! You are new here. It behooves one to listen and observe before injecting commentary especially when it concerns a persons theology.

2 hours ago, 1sheep said:

How about You go through his beliefs on things and compile the long list that is contrary to what the bible teaches! 

I would be interested in seeing that long list.

On 12/7/2018 at 8:37 AM, shiloh357 said:

Even Darwin considered some races to be less evolved than others.

I think it is safe to conclude that he was incorrect in this view.

It is abundantly clear both Biblically and biologically that we are created equal. This is one of the reasons I am so astonished when professed Christians that tout their own knowledge of the Bible make sweeping negative stereotype against entire groups of people. For example, characterizing the entire caravan as “illegals just looking for handouts”, while ignoring the men that are looking for a safe place to work hard and support a family and the many women and children that had very little (or no) say in their involvement.

But God didn't use it and the wording of Genesis precludes it.

You are yet again displaying your difficulty in distinguishing fact from opinion.

And again, Atheists are more honest about that than you are.

You are certainly entitled to that opinion. However, I think it is clear that an atheistic viewpoint of evolution is quite empty and hollow because those with that viewpoint miss out in the beautiful and majestic creation of God.

And you're not really honest about what the Bible says, which is why you have modify the origin of death

I am just as honest about my opinion of what the Bible says as you are. Even when I was a young earth creationist, it was clear to me that death was a part of creation. Are you familiar with carbon and nitrogen (and other) cycles? In order for vital chemicals to be available to new organisms, death must occur for those chemicals to be recycled.

Except that there are no 'versions'  of Evolution, except what exists in your imagination.

Surely you are aware that my viewpoint is shared by millions of Christ-followers around the world - and it is not just in my imagination.