• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,778
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, HAZARD said:

1 Sam. 28:11-20., Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto thee? And he said, Bring me up Samuel. 
    12, And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spake to Saul, saying, Why hast thou deceived me? for thou art Saul. 
    13, And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth. 
    14, And he said unto her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself. 
    15, ¶ And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets,2 nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do. 
    16, Then said Samuel, Wherefore then dost thou ask of me, seeing the LORD is departed from thee, and is become thine enemy? 
    17, And the LORD hath done to him,3 as he spake by me:4 for the LORD hath rent the kingdom out of thine hand, and given it to thy neighbour, even to David: 
    18, Because thou obeyedst not the voice of the LORD, nor executedst his fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore hath the LORD done this thing unto thee this day. 
    19, Moreover the LORD will also deliver Israel with thee into the hand of the Philistines: and to morrow shalt thou and thy sons be with me: the LORD also shall deliver the host of Israel into the hand of the Philistines. 
    20, ¶ Then Saul fell straightway all along on the earth, and was sore afraid, because of the words of Samuel: and there was no strength in him; for he had eaten no bread all the day, nor all the night. 

This was a familiar spirit, a demon speaking to Saul. Saul when he died went to hell where the demon is, not to Abraham's bosom.

This is not a responsible statement. For a very long time the scriptures were read in the Jewish Synagogues and not one departed from the words written and began to make this sugestive statement. 

These scriptures were inherited by the disciples and Jesus in his time, and we never heard them make the suggestion that you have made. Which may be popular among some groups who do not endorse these practices.

And who take matters in their hands and for a good reason . 

Me too , I do not endorse these practices. 

And I do not encourage anyone to get envolve, but rather to avoid them, whether they are Christians, Catholics or not, 

Because they are some Christian coultures who turned a blind eye to what their Christian community is doing , and that for their reasons. 

In this discussion we were trying to established whether the words spoken were the words of Samuel, who was a Prophet of the Lord God. 

This passage of scriptures it contains the words "The Lord", in almost every sentence.

16, Samuel said:..seeing the Lord has departed from thee and has become thy enemy.

17, and the Lord has done as he spoke by me.

For the Lord has rented the kingdom out from thy hand, and given it to thy neighbor even to David. 

18, Because thy obeyeds not the voice of the Lord

It said that neither you or your children or any one from your trive will be kings anymore.

That the kingdom is given to the family of David from the trive of Juda. This is the Lord's choice.

That this time it's going to be the opposite that the first time when the Lord was with you and you destroy the Amalekites. And you spare their King and you tried to use him as an insurance in case you were captured by them.

But that time Samuel kill their King, you were trusting in your own plans and not the Lord.

But this time the Lord is not with you, and the Amalekites were going to destroyed Israel and you and your heirs will die.

And that what happened the next day.

These words were the words of the Lord spoken by his prophet Samuel, although in a very strange situation.

I will never suggest that the word of the Lord came on this strange suggestion that you made.

For we know that the word of the Lord came to his prophets, and to those who were annoynted even the priests with the ephode.

Anyway even though the scripture said that they went in the same place as Samuel, both the Children of Saul who there is nothing against them and Jonathan was one of them , and so was with Saul he went in the same place as his children as Samuel. 

If we study the scriptures we can see that Peter explained that Jesus preached the Gospel to all even the people before the flood and those who believed were Saved.

It is incorect to say that someone of the trives of Jacob or the other children of Abraham Ismael and the twelve princes even Esau went to "Hell" without examining first and answering the  question if they believed the mesage of Jesus when he preach the Gospel to the dead and invited them to believe in him.