angels4u

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

The coalition of 10 European nations ready to react to crises near the continent's borders was launched last week with Germany, Belgium, Britain, Denmark, Estonia, the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal and Finland joining the French-led initiative.

If these nations are the 10 horns that appear on the beast empire then keep an eye on them, Because 3 of them will withdraw or be kicked out of this alliance..  It is already looking like Britian is leaving the EU so maybe the first horn to be plucked will be Britian.. Also we should be observing a little country joining this alliance and the anti-christ will come from this little horn.. Bit this is all dependant on if the 10 nations mentioned above are the 10 horns on the beast of Revelation..

Revelation 7: KJV

After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,165
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/13/2018 at 8:38 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

n the name of a false love , false unity .    ITS COMING and it WONT BE STOPPED . 

Yes I mentioned this in my thread in the controversial section:Mark of the Beast/Versus the SEAL of God

on page 15 of that thread, I mentioned the title of a

video that can be found on you tube, that gives some insight to the puzzle.

The Occult World Peace Plan | The United Nations | Lucis Trust

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

It's very interesting seeing right before our very own eyes how everything is playing out. No doubt in my mind the coming of our Lord is ever so near!

There are two characters I've been watching in particular for there role in Europe, NATO and the U.N. Both have obscure beginnings, backgrounds and came out of nowhere on to the scene; Macron and Obama. Both are powerful, have a one world order preview and agenda and are charismatic and popular.  Macron is not only popular in France, but is gaining popularity, status and influence with the rest of Europe. It appears at present, Europe is looking to Macron to suggest remedies to Europe's expanding problems and economics. His solution is to dissolve nationalism, patriotism and sovereignty, for a collective bee hive of 'one world' is the only solution. 

If they (Macron / Obama) are not directly involved with the shaping up of prophecy, they certainly are the precursors of what is to come. Personally I think the former over the latter given my perception of where we are prophetically. 

When you add 2 + 2 and put it all together; the ecumenical movements and the bizarre statements and deeds Pope Francis is doing (we all worship the same god, etc.), the beginnings of the apostate churches and their changed unbiblical doctrines, the hard push for a globalized world and global currency, passing laws that good is evil and evil is good and acceptable, the continued uptick in disasters and their intensities, not to mention what is shaping up in Syria and Turkey, on and on...

We will not know whom the Antichrist is until he is revealed, but there's no doubt these two key mentioned individuals have and are playing a role shaping up prophetic end-time events. Makes me wonder where we will be 2 or just three years from now, if we're still on the planet?

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Yes I mentioned this in my thread in the controversial section:Mark of the Beast/Versus the SEAL of God

on page 15 of that thread, I mentioned the title of a

video that can be found on you tube, that gives some insight to the puzzle.

The Occult World Peace Plan | The United Nations | Lucis Trust

I will take a look at it when I get done with work .   In the mean time , YOU leap up and Praise the LORD .

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,165
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/19/2018 at 11:54 AM, frienduff thaylorde said:

I will take a look at it when I get done with work .   In the mean time , YOU leap up and Praise the LORD .

There are many pathways going on right now that will eventually lead to this one new world order and the welcoming of the anti-Christ.

Its very difficult to  tell people about the Truth of Gods word as many are already very hypnotized by the worlds system.

I know many Catholics and when I try to talk to them about the bible, there is resistance or an unwillingness to even look at the bible or the gospels. They either claim it to be to hard to read or understand = brainwashing by the RCC  or just shut down.  Yesterday I tried to tell a catholic lady that purgatory is not indicated in the bible. Christs work on the Cross was finished, believing in purgatory takes away from what Christ Jesus accomplished on the Cross at Calvary. And they pray to their dead relatives to help them. Its so ingrained in them that it is very hard to reach them. So after I try in my humble way to reach them to reason a little, I end up basically telling them to keep Jesus Christ as their personal Savior in the hearts as it is only by Him that we find our way back to God. John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. The apostate church is already happening where people of christian denominations don't even believe what is written in the bible anymore. Very sad.

He are a few more titles of you tube videos that give some very informative view points of history and the way the world is shaping itself now and the deception that is taken place very slowly and systematically under our very eyes. People will be deceive because they are slowly being eased into the deception. and without biblical knowledge and a, earnest steadfast faith in Christ Jesus and earnest repentance towards Gods plan of Mercy and Grace, many many will be deceived.

-Lucis Trust -The Occult World Peace Plan.. The United Nations

-Pope Francis Plan to Take Over the World (2018)

-The Disturbing Evil Plan to Bring on the New World Order w/ David Carrico

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

Personally, I believe the "Beast" will be a robot with Artificial Intelligence, Belgium has already granted human status with all of the rights humans have to a female robot.

Today the "Terminator" technology is already perfected and robots have learned to "think, reason and rationalize," they have documented evidence that two robots learned how to escape from their room, each time presenting a different problem and each time they used a different method.

Folks, that's the purpose of social media, it was developed to teach AI how humans think in every situation possible, ...think about it!  Every word you speak on your telephone, everything you place on you tablets are being sent to Google every time you log on to WiFi, ...ever had a photo you took show up on your FB page and FB asks you if you want to share it?

As for the Mark of the Beast, the Word cleary states we will be eating Wedding Cake with our Lord/Groom when it's introduced.

We are the restrainer, yes the Holy Spirit is within us, but our prayers for the unsaved to our Father is what is restraining His Wrath and Judgement on this planet, when the 153 fish is in the net, then all of the saved are IN Christ and Father will bring us Home, ..then the Wrath and Judgement will fall on this plane as described in Revelation chapters 6-19.  

18 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

Personally, I believe the "Beast" will be a robot with Artificial Intelligence, Belgium has already granted human status with all of the rights humans have to a female robot.

Today the "Terminator" technology is already perfected and robots have learned to "think, reason and rationalize," they have documented evidence that two robots learned how to escape from their room, each time presenting a different problem and each time they used a different method.

Folks, that's the purpose of social media, it was developed to teach AI how humans think in every situation possible, ...think about it!  Every word you speak on your telephone, everything you place on you tablets are being sent to Google every time you log on to WiFi, ...ever had a photo you took show up on your FB page and FB asks you if you want to share it?

As for the Mark of the Beast, the Word cleary states we will be eating Wedding Cake with our Lord/Groom when it's introduced.

We are the restrainer, yes the Holy Spirit is within us, but our prayers for the unsaved to our Father is what is restraining His Wrath and Judgement on this planet, when the 153 fish is in the net, then all of the saved are IN Christ and Father will bring us Home, ..then the Wrath and Judgement will fall on this plane as described in Revelation chapters 6-19.  

I pretty much have the same thoughts and ideas as you, with the exception of the Beast. I'm thinking what you described would apply to "the image of the Beast". As I believe the Beast (Antichrist) will be a flesh and blood man.

In addition to the 'rights' being granted and applied to AI, they've even started a "church" of artificial intelligence. For a preview of coming attractions, Google "Sophia" the AI robot and watch the videos. That's very old technology and still raises the hair on my neck up. Think how far DARPA and black op global programs are advanced today that we're not aware of. 

I'll share a piece of wedding cake with you in the very near future  ?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

Hey brother, I like chocolate, I hope part of it is chocolate...

It's my understanding that the Beast and the AC are two different people, ahhh, Sophia, yes that's the robot I was making mention of, we have 7 French TV channels and we were able to watch the ceremony granting "it" human rights, it was..., ...grown adults applauding and bowing to a robot, ...all I can say is, we are living in the last few seconds of time on this earth as we know it.

DARPA, I was introduced to that watching Jan Markell's 2018 Understanding the Times Conference speaker Billy Crone, the most eye opening of all that he said was the technology they were showing to the public was at least 20 years old, imagine what they have today.

Today's hot topic is what Amir said yesterday about the IDF attacking Syria, then today he announced they hadn't really attacked Syria, but were just testing the Russian S-300 system, all the F-16s came back, ...guess they learned how to jam the system!  No weapon formed against you..., says God Almighty! 

• Loved it! 1

Seems we hang in the same circles! I'm always watching and listening to Billy Crone (what a knowledgeable, enthusiastic and good communicator), Olive Tree Ministries (Jan Markell), Amir Tsarfati lectures and Israel updates among others. If you really want to get really deep into scripture, I would suggest listening to Dr. Michael Heiser. He's one of the best Hebrew and semantic language scholars and experts on the Bible I've ever heard.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, JustPassingThru said:

Hey brother, I like chocolate, I hope part of it is chocolate...

It's my understanding that the Beast and the AC are two different people, ahhh, Sophia, yes that's the robot I was making mention of, we have 7 French TV channels and we were able to watch the ceremony granting "it" human rights, it was..., ...grown adults applauding and bowing to a robot, ...all I can say is, we are living in the last few seconds of time on this earth as we know it.

DARPA, I was introduced to that watching Jan Markell's 2018 Understanding the Times Conference speaker Billy Crone, the most eye opening of all that he said was the technology they were showing to the public was at least 20 years old, imagine what they have today.

Today's hot topic is what Amir said yesterday about the IDF attacking Syria, then today he announced they hadn't really attacked Syria, but were just testing the Russian S-300 system, all the F-16s came back, ...guess they learned how to jam the system!  No weapon formed against you..., says God Almighty! 

Amen, we know how the story ends...