• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I pretty much have the same thoughts and ideas as you, with the exception of the Beast. I'm thinking what you described would apply to "the image of the Beast". As I believe the Beast (Antichrist) will be a flesh and blood man.

In addition to the 'rights' being granted and applied to AI, they've even started a "church" of artificial intelligence. For a preview of coming attractions, Google "Sophia" the AI robot and watch the videos. That's very old technology and still raises the hair on my neck up. Think how far DARPA and black op global programs are advanced today that we're not aware of. 

I'll share a piece of wedding cake with you in the very near future  ?

I agree with you Dennis , the Antichrist will be a person who will be completely possesed and demonic but he will show himself in the first years as a peacemaker and a very nice man, the whole world will go after him, we might never know who he is and that fine with me...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  770
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

the 10 horns will include the strongest nations such as Russia, China, USA, where these 3 combined the others are just gravel.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/18/2018 at 11:06 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Europian leaders have no interest in making war against Jesus

That is why they lead and others do in the JESUS is not the ONLY WAY .     THEY already making war against HIM .   Take a peek at ROME and many others

THEY already make war against HIM in all they do or teach .      Praising drag queens ,  eradicting truth from society .   OH YEAH they make war against HIM .

YES their sure are many anti christs  right now ,  all over Europe , all over America .   and all over the world .    Gathering them all under an all inclusive false umbrella of unity .

So you believe jesus is in europe ,and ten europian natios are fighting agaist christ?

I was unaware jesus has returned.

Ps,whats he doing in europe?I expected Jesus to return to jerusalem where the beast is in revelation.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-7.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,274
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

Too little, too late. Biblical prophecy is on a global level at this stage. The unipolar authority that is based on Western Europe/America is unwelcome by the world and will fall completely with absolute finality. Giving rise to a truly international world order. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,274
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

The European Union already has the greatest army known to mankind, It is called the United States Department of Defense. The reason Europe is considering bolstering their alarmingly weak defenses is that the US is annoyed at carrying all the weight. With only 7% of global population, the E.U. alone has little hope a being a challenge to the combined the armies of Russia, China and India. The E.U.'s only hope of survival without the U.S. is to be annexed into the Asia power structure. Germany has already taken the first steps to unify with Russia at the chagrin of the U.S. President.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,624
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

On 11/14/2018 at 11:57 AM, other one said:

it is my understanding that the Antichrist (whatever being that is supposed to be) declares himself to be God.....    that would fly in the face of all Islamic teaching and no real muslim would follow him.

That might be true under normal political circumstances. If a few old men in dusty, dim lit hovels were pushing the candidate then sure, Muslims would not follow this guy. And it wouldn't be limited to Muslims, no one would follow anyone just saying he's god.

But that's not the case here.

The springboard vaulting the beast to power is three fold: the resurrection of the beast, the power and authority given to the beast by Satan, and the signs and wonders of the leader of the Ministry of Propaganda for the beast, the false prophet. 

The beast will come to power well before GT demonstrating his power, authority and false prophet driven policies. Once proven to be the ultimate leader he will declare himself as god, after billions already follow him.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

17 hours ago, Diaste said:

That might be true under normal political circumstances. If a few old men in dusty, dim lit hovels were pushing the candidate then sure, Muslims would not follow this guy. And it wouldn't be limited to Muslims, no one would follow anyone just saying he's god.

But that's not the case here.

The springboard vaulting the beast to power is three fold: the resurrection of the beast, the power and authority given to the beast by Satan, and the signs and wonders of the leader of the Ministry of Propaganda for the beast, the false prophet. 

The beast will come to power well before GT demonstrating his power, authority and false prophet driven policies. Once proven to be the ultimate leader he will declare himself as god, after billions already follow him.

if he's the beast out of the bottomless pit, he's still a fallen angel...   that's all that is there.

Edited by other one