WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,243
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average sank by more than 600 points Monday, dragged down by a tumble in Apple and Amazon shares, mounting geopolitical concerns, and a strengthening dollar.

The S&P also stumbled, falling by 2 percent after shares in Goldman Sachs sank by more than 7 percent amid reports that Malaysia is seeking a multimillion-dollar refund from the investment firm for its role in the country’s 1MDB state fund money-laundering scandal.

The tech-heavy Nasdaq composite index was down 2.8 percent. [ Source: NBC News (Read More...) ]

The post Dow plunges by more than 600 points in massive market sell-off appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article

It will bounce right back up. 

History dictates more times than not; gold values rise with a real crash of the DOW. 

Gold is down today. 

No concerns from me today. 

4 minutes ago, PepperS said:

I hope it bounces back soon for the 300 individuals who were layed off.

Well I dont want to sound callused to their unfortune but rather optimistic when I say there are plentiful jobs to be had.  Praise God for that! The economy is great right now. I pray that the Lord lead those needing a job to a job that will sustain their families. Amen:amen:

15 minutes ago, PepperS said:

There are plenty of jobs available for $12 an hour right now. Most of those jobs are taken up by immigrants. That is quite a cut in pay for these folks.

Ill keep them in my prayers.