• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Cletus said:

Exo 1:15  And the king of Egypt spake to the Hebrew midwives, of which the name of the one was Shiphrah, and the name of the other Puah:
Exo 1:16  And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live.

Pharaoh was far from innocent.  I have seen in my life when someone has wronged me what God does to them... it has brought me to the place where i actually prayed for them... is it not enough?... have mercy.  one person i did not see The Lord changed His mind.  when you do Gods own bad, well, sowing to the wind will result in reaping the whirlwind.  

and no one wants to reap the whirl wind .    But GOD wont be mocked , what a man sows to , that he does reap .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Cletus said:

Exo 1:15  And the king of Egypt spake to the Hebrew midwives, of which the name of the one was Shiphrah, and the name of the other Puah:
Exo 1:16  And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live.

Pharaoh was far from innocent.  I have seen in my life when someone has wronged me what God does to them... it has brought me to the place where i actually prayed for them... is it not enough?... have mercy.  one person i did not see The Lord changed His mind.  when you do Gods own bad, well, sowing to the wind will result in reaping the whirlwind.  

For if one should offend even one of these little ones who trust in me .............better for him that he had a milstone tied to his neck and throwed in the sea .

We always pray forgivness to those who hate or persecute us ,   but if one repents not and comes to Christ ,    Folks JESUS will trod all HIS ENEMIES under foot .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Several time Pharaoh said he would release the children of Israel but then didn't follow through, effectively lying to God.  Each time he lied to God he hardened his own heart.   We also get harder and harder each time we say no to God and resist the call of the Holy Spirit.  When people deny the authority of God's word often they also may be calling God a liar.  All it takes is true repentance. " Today if you hear My voice do not harden your hearts as they did in the wilderness."  As long as there remains a Today, there is hope.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1972

9 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi,  "we" "Is" are not words I can find  I am in agreement  with,  I am not we. I am me.  God IS not "only" love. Hippies are love. God is I Am. God is greater than love. isolated from context of being just. God will do as God wills, for He is God. His standard is perfection. He cannot abide anything that is not perfect. Yet by His will alone He has chosen to reconcile many to Him at His desire to do so.

God owes none of His creation a thing. He is not compelled to love nor hate. He may do either or both at His own choosing, not by rules of man's mindset. His creation is not entitled to fairness, nor love, nor any thing that the human depraved mnd might conjure up for God to have to comply to for their sake.

God is for His creation to be subject to in  fear and trembling. I just cannot find it in my understanding to put God in a box and say God IS love. Without expanding on what love entails and that God in His love has reconciled the unreconcilable. For God is also Just, and a just God cannot fellowship with the unjust. He seems not to love the unjust but instead hates all that are unjust-Yet God has reconciled that too. He has made what is unjust to be just, as He wills. He has taken that which is totally depraved and made it holy as He is Holy.

So to me God is not limited to bing love, nor is he limited to being just. He is Holy, and has sacrificed that which is Holy  to free that which is not holy from it's just punishment  the price of sin which is eternal death.

God is demanding, He is not some doting uncle nor grand dad. God is merciful, God is just, there are about fifty qualities that might be stated that are all of the construct that is God. He is bigger than creation's limited definition of love. He will not be limited by man  but by Himself.

all that to say I see not conflict in God.

1John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. God IS love! the so called love that you are talking about from hippies, is not love at all, but lust, and infatuation. You need to find out what real love is. God does not owe anything, but He gives just because he loves (John 3:16) So I bring it back, God loves us, and He IS love.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,934
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/13/2018 at 11:38 PM, Faithbuilders said:

Yet, it has always felt like it is not very "love like" to harden Pharaohs heart just so an example could be made from him.

Think about the 400 years of cruel slavery, i live in Indonesia, 350 years under Dutch colonization, people were made as stupid as they could and as poor as they would for 7 generations, COLONIALISM SHOULD BE ABOLISHED AND GOD HAS GIVEN MANKIND A GOOD EXAMPLE IF YOU WOULD LEARN.

Edited by R. Hartono