• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:10 PM, Heb 13:8 said:

I don't think people wanna rest............

This is true .  Sinners desire no rest , their are as the waves of the sea crashing against the shores ,  who have no rest and find pleasure in sin .

But those who are Christs , will find peace , joy and rest ONLY IN HIS SAYINGS .   ONLY IN HIM .

He will guide His own and His sayings are not grievious , nor heavy ,  They are joy , rest and peace of mind and happy is the one who hears and obeys Him .

But willfull sinners resist the rest of Christ and seek long and hard to find men who will let them have any kind of rest or any kind of peace , WHILE they STILL in their sin .

And will flock to men who preach YE are FREE , YE are free,  YET they are not free ,  but rather are still in bondage . Because mens doctrines cannot set them free

ONLY CHRIST CAN .  And if one will not believe , then how can they receive .    TRUST in CHRIST , REST IN HIM and CONTINUE IN HIS GRACE

the work OF the comforter which guides us into all truth and not into sins error .

We must be converted as small children , who trust obey and by our obeidance we show WHO we love . WE show the PROOF of our love , of our faith , of our trust .

For either we love Him or we don't .   And if a man loves me , HE keeps my sayings and My Father will love Him .

Trust , lean , learn from CHRIST .  And let all the peoples praise the LORD .    Yes , its never too early to PRAISE the LORD .

SO hands up and praise the LORD .

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  650
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/14/2018 at 4:37 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

throw those hands up and Praise the LORD .

Throw those hands Frienduff!!

• Praise God! 1

Guest 1sheep
6 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

This is true .  Sinners desire no rest , their are as the waves of the sea crashing against the shores ,  who have no rest and find pleasure in sin .

But those who are Christs , will find peace , joy and rest ONLY IN HIS SAYINGS .   ONLY IN HIM .

He will guide His own and His sayings are not grievious , nor heavy ,  They are joy , rest and peace of mind and happy is the one who hears and obeys Him .

But willfull sinners resist the rest of Christ and seek long and hard to find men who will let them have any kind of rest or any kind of peace , WHILE they STILL in their sin .

And will flock to men who preach YE are FREE , YE are free,  YET they are not free ,  but rather are still in bondage . Because mens doctrines cannot set them free

ONLY CHRIST CAN .  And if one will not believe , then how can they receive .    TRUST in CHRIST , REST IN HIM and CONTINUE IN HIS GRACE

the work OF the comforter which guides us into all truth and not into sins error .

We must be converted as small children , who trust obey and by our obeidance we show WHO we love . WE show the PROOF of our love , of our faith , of our trust .

For either we love Him or we don't .   And if a man loves me , HE keeps my sayings and My Father will love Him .

Trust , lean , learn from CHRIST .  And let all the peoples praise the LORD .    Yes , its never too early to PRAISE the LORD .

SO hands up and praise the LORD .

This thread isnt about those that dont rest because they are not saved. I think heb guy said people dont want to rest because they are 'christians ' who are apt to work for their salvation! 

Edited by 1sheep

• Group:  Mars Hill

3 hours ago, listener24 said:

Throw those hands Frienduff!!

Listner ,  I don't care what the pope or benny hinn, olstein or copelands says about ya ,  I loves ya .   That is right its never too early to praise the LORD .

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Listner ,  I don't care what the pope or benny hinn, olstein or copelands says about ya ,  I loves ya .   That is right its never too early to praise the LORD .

LOL what do I have to do with those guys frienduff? 

I hope nothing

Never too early to praise the Lord, agree! 

God bless

• Praise God! 1

35 minutes ago, listener24 said:

LOL what do I have to do with those guys frienduff? 

I hope nothing

Never too early to praise the Lord, agree! 

God bless

exactly  .  that was my whole point .  we don't heed their opinions and believe me rejoice when or if they speak evil of you .   For we seek not the praise specially of the false .

• Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

exactly  .  that was my whole point .  we don't heed their opinions and believe me rejoice when or if they speak evil of you .   For we seek not the praise specially of the false .

Amen!

"But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah."

• Praise God! 1

Guest 1sheep
1 minute ago, listener24 said:

Amen!

"But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah."

well if smiley wolf says you are his friend you better put him straight. Just sayin. :24:

1 hour ago, 1sheep said:

well if smiley wolf says you are his friend you better put him straight. Just sayin. :24:

Now sister , brian McLaren and many others would not approve .   How dare we correct anyone .    Yep ,  but we don't heed the opinions of chaff.

THE GOOD LORD was not PC .    He flat out says , What is the chaff to the wheat .   

Heres as close to Hollywood as I want to get ,  BUT if we or you or any sees a WOLF ,  You better warnabrother .  or a  sister , or even a dog or a cat .

Say , Don't got nigh that one .