Sign in to follow this  
angels4u

Do we have kombucha lovers in the club?

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

Or you could try making it yourself , hardly cost anything :)

I could, but I'm usually too lazy for such things.  When I do get an itch for making something, it's usually sweet, solid food.

The most I can be bothered with as far as liquid goes is adding my cocoa powder and artificial sweetener mix to milk.

I'll just bum a sip from one of your batches.

9 minutes ago, West said:

I could, but I'm usually too lazy for such things.  When I do get an itch for making something, it's usually sweet, solid food.

The most I can be bothered with as far as liquid goes is adding my cocoa powder and artificial sweetener mix to milk.

I'll just bum a sip from one of your batches.

You go right ahead and take one of my jars:)

40 minutes ago, angels4u said:

You go right ahead and take one of my jars:)

I would take a whole jar, but I'm still not feeling optimistic about liking it.  I don't even like any kind of tea.

Do you make different flavors?

6 minutes ago, West said:

I would take a whole jar, but I'm still not feeling optimistic about liking it.  I don't even like any kind of tea.

Do you make different flavors?

I make different flavors or sometimes I leave it the way it is, apple /ginger is nice and so is blueberry , I like to ferment it , I love the carbonation of the juice :)

The jar is yours :)

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

I make different flavors or sometimes I leave it the way it is, apple /ginger is nice and so is blueberry , I like to ferment it , I love the carbonation of the juice :)

The jar is yours :)

I'd swap you with my low calorie, non-fat chocolate milk mix, but it'd prolly turn into chocolate buttermilk by the time it got there.

• Haha 1

On 1/4/2019 at 4:05 PM, Guest AgedLace said:

I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.  If you mean why I have four different batches going, this is so I can always have kombucha daily.

No, I simply was asking, why do you go to all this trouble, to take something that is already tasty, and modify it by letting it ferment. I am guessing that you are thinking it tastes better, and not because you want the alcohol, or whatever it ferments to.

It is hard for me to imagine that a bunch of cultured bacteria, improves it, but that is what I am asking about, how does it taste different, etc.

I am not above having a glass of wine with my neighbor, but I would be lying it I were to say, that I think the alcohol and vinegar in the wine, taste better than the previous grape juice probably did.

Understand the question now?

On 1/9/2019 at 7:17 PM, West said:

I'd swap you with my low calorie, non-fat chocolate milk mix, but it'd prolly turn into chocolate buttermilk by the time it got there.

Or maybe chocolate cottage cheese or yogurt!

3 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Or maybe chocolate cottage cheese or yogurt!

Chocolate yogurt doesn't sound that bad...

I'd have her send it back.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this