On 11/22/2018 at 10:23 PM, Trapqer said:

Does anyone know what heaven is? 

:off-topic: 

On 11/14/2018 at 11:12 PM, Pencil24 said:

I asked this question once before or very similar and I want to get advice again. I was raised to believe in the Church of God they believe when the scripture talks about backsliding in Romans that means you can lose your salvation. That salvation is a choice given freely and God won't take it away but that you can walk away from it and lose your salvation. I then switched to Baptist were they believe you ask God to forgive you it can never be taken away but at the same time I found by speaking with them they feel if you really are seeking Christ and following after him the desire to sin should not be there buy that you won't lose it if you do sin. I guess my question is this why does it seem we put a measure to sin when God doesn't he sees them all the same in His eyes. So why is it some seem ok but others are not. I am a little confused where I stand I feel that if someone anyone believes and accepts that once he or she is forgiven then they are saved. I guess where I am going with this is there is a sin that seems worse than others but in Gods, sin is a sin. Does anyone out there believe that if a person is a homosexual that they can go to heaven when they die if they have asked God to forgive them for there sin? 

Hi, You say:  "why does it seem we put a measure to sin when God doesn't he sees them all the same in His eyes." Did God tell you this?  I would not be sure about that even though most people are and ready to quote the Scripture. The point is that God is unsearchable. You can not corner God even with quotation from the Scripture. He is a living God and there are many instances in the Bible when He makes decisions. He is not a program and if He makes a sudden decision about human beings, who will be against it? I suppose that apart from punishment there will be billions of disappointments when people are judged.  You are more safe if you fearful. There is a notion of deadly sins and in some churches there is a gradation of sins. This is an open question. I only know that if you change churches you do not change things as they are in Heaven. I always reserve from saying anything for God Himself. As for salvation it is possible but it is not guaranteed whatever you are thinking about yourself. A person who is too sure may be punished for his pride.

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:12 PM, Pencil24 said:

I asked this question once before or very similar and I want to get advice again. I was raised to believe in the Church of God they believe when the scripture talks about backsliding in Romans that means you can lose your salvation. That salvation is a choice given freely and God won't take it away but that you can walk away from it and lose your salvation. I then switched to Baptist were they believe you ask God to forgive you it can never be taken away but at the same time I found by speaking with them they feel if you really are seeking Christ and following after him the desire to sin should not be there buy that you won't lose it if you do sin.

The comfort of the Scriptures:

James 2:10

10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
KJ
V

You are correct in sin being sin... and the born again know that sin wars with our s/Spirit

John 3:6-7

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
KJV

John 6:63

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
KJV

Rom 8:5-14

5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
KJV

I guess my question is this why does it seem we put a measure to sin when God doesn't he sees them all the same in His eyes. So why is it some seem ok but others are not. I am a little confused where I stand I feel that if someone anyone believes and accepts that once he or she is forgiven then they are saved.

We all are under this truth 

1 Cor 8:2-3

2 And if any man think that he knoweth anything, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.

3 But if any man love God, the same is known of him.
KJV

as we all grow and learn we are cast deeper into the Love of God and the fruit of The Spirit increases in us...

I guess where I am going with this is there is a sin that seems worse than others but in Gods, sin is a sin. Does anyone out there believe that if a person is a homosexual that they can go to heaven when they die if they have asked God to forgive them for there sin? 

all sin can be forgiven... but the practice of makes us a liar and the truth is not in us

1 John 2:2-6

2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
KJV