• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

11 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

@preciouspearl... message me... let's talk through this.  Praying for you!!

thank you. feel bad about botherin gnayone

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member

4 hours ago, Cletus said:

Pro 18:24  A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother

Heb 13:5  Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Jas 4:8a   Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you.

i wanted to reflect on this. a lot of times i am friendly. i dont let everyone in. some have proved untrustworthy. and id ont mind beign a friend to someoen without expecting much from them. and i guess Jesus is closer than a brother. 

there are some things we arent supposed to be content with. this iincludes our own sins and someone else's sins especially if it is harmful. but i know wishing i was someone else could be wrong cos what if they were in my life? life is not fair i get it 

i just hope this wont be long lasting cos all i dream of is dying. escaping

• Praying! 1

3 hours ago, Cletus said:

the purpose of me posting those verses is to say God is with you now, God is for you.  but its up to you to draw near to Him... not so much the being friendly, or that stuff.

when we are looking at our problems and we believe things that are not found in the bible about who we are in Christ, well... 

26 And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.

27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.

28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.

29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.

30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.

when we look at other things we will sink. 

the thing is i thought i did something God wane dme to do an dnow i feel so badly. is the test now that i wont off myself in order to take another step? how long will that be? and im not asking  you but i am very uneasy lately. like im aware people say God doesnt want suicide but sometimes i feel like its meant for me. but yeah. i guess im just weaker right now than i was.

Edited by preciouspearl

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

Hello preciouspearl

Your name says who you are - precious.  You're an absolute pearl in the eyes of Jesus our King.  He loves you sister.  He gave His life on Calvary so you could be redeemed.

All the people here have been telling you the truth.  You need to listen to them dearest.  Our friend and sister Abby-Joy knows what it is to overcome.  Can you talk to her through the pm system?  Just take that step.  She is full of the compassion of the Lord and can help you, because she leans on Jesus completely herself.  God bless you sister.

• Loved it! 2

8 hours ago, SisterActs2 said:

Hello preciouspearl

Your name says who you are - precious.  You're an absolute pearl in the eyes of Jesus our King.  He loves you sister.  He gave His life on Calvary so you could be redeemed.

All the people here have been telling you the truth.  You need to listen to them dearest.  Our friend and sister Abby-Joy knows what it is to overcome.  Can you talk to her through the pm system?  Just take that step.  She is full of the compassion of the Lord and can help you, because she leans on Jesus completely herself.  God bless you sister.

I just don't want to exhaust or drain abby .:-) but we have pmed. Funny I chose a screenname and never put it for myself . 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

5 hours ago, preciouspearl said:

I just don't want to exhaust or drain abby .:-) but we have pmed.

Hi preciouspearl.  I understand.  Take care sis.  We will all be praying for you.:th_praying:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

my father doesnt speak to me. my sister kind of seems more snide to me. 

i really feel like i always ruin everything and have no purpose. i feel like an evil liar who is a trouble maker.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

9 hours ago, preciouspearl said:

my father doesnt speak to me. my sister kind of seems more snide to me. 

i really feel like i always ruin everything and have no purpose. i feel like an evil liar who is a trouble maker.

Suicide is the murder of self and is against the Ten Commandments at EXODUS.20:13. Suicidal ideation usually comes from the devil or Satan, similar to the occasional lust, hate, greed, etc arising in the heart. Dabbling in the occult(against DEUTERONOMY.18:9-14) can result in mental disorders that have suicidal ideation. Certain prescribed psychotropic medicine to treat mental problems and other medicine can have the side effect of suicidal ideation, eg Seroquel, Escitalopram, Singulair, Roaccutane, Chantix, etc. ...

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2018/6/14/17458726/depression-drugs-suicide-side-effect

0. God is Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient. God has His throne in heaven.(EZE.1, REV.4) Satan and his demons rebelled against God.(ISA.14:12, EZE.28:17, REV.12:4-9)
....... God-in-heaven desired to replace the spiritual rebels with S'piritual humans. Earth is like a test-bed for this purpose.

1. On earth, all humans are born sinful/evil/satanic because of Adam's Original Sin = unclean/dirty/unholy = bound for hell when they die.(ROM.5:12)

2. Because of 1. , no humans on earth can see the true face of God and live or qualify to be in heaven.(EXO.33:20, JOHN.1:18 & 5:37)

3. To save fallen humans, God-in-heaven endeavoured to come down to earth in lesser forms as the invisible Spirit or as the visible human(= Angel of God or Jesus Christ). (JOHN.8:58/EXO.3:14, JOHN.1:1 & 14, 1TIM.3:16, 2COR.3:17, ISA.9:6)
....... As the Spirit in the yet-to-be-revealed Jesus Christ, God-in-heaven gave His Law to Moses and the Jews, in order to curb humans' inborn tendency to commit sins/evil-deeds/satanic-deeds.(DEUT.28)
....... As Jesus Christ, God-in-heaven gave the apostles and Christians the sacrificial Lamb of God on the Cross(JOHN.1:29), in order to save them from hell when they die = the free gift of salvation or the kingdom of heaven through faith in Jesus Christ/God.(JOHN.3:14-18, LEV.17:11, HEB.9:22, MATT.4:17, GAL.2:16)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _

A good analogy of our One and Only God is our one and only sun.
... God-the-Father-in-heaven sends His invisible Spirit and His visible Son-Jesus to earth to sustain immortal life = the sun-in-outer-space sends her invisible warmth/heat and her visible light to earth to sustain mortal life.

The Bible or Word of God can be broken down into 2 parts, the Old and New Testaments/Covenants, ie,

(i) if you want to have a good n long life on earth, you need to keep the Law/Word of God.(DEUT.28, MATT.19:21, ACTS.15:24-29, cf; 1COR.5:1-5 & 11:30, 1JOHN.5:16-19),

(ii) if you want to go to heaven when you die, you need to be saved from hell by Jesus the Christ/Messiah/Savior.(MATT.5:27-30, ROM.5:12, LEV.17:11, HEB.9:22, JOHN.3:16, 1COR.6:9-11, REV.22:12-15)

Christians should aim to achieve both, ie to gain both blessings from God, eg MATT.19:16-23's rich young ruler if he had only followed Jesus to become perfect. Both blessings require faith in God/Jesus, ie believe that He will bless them accordingly.(HEB.11:1-6) Cf; in contrast, obey or follow like a robot or a pack of wild dogs/wolves.
Bc of our inherited Adam's Original Sin, we have the dual problems of INVOLUNTARY satanic/evil/sinful thoughts, eg immoral lust, hate, anger, greed, selfishness, jealousy, fear/worries, doubts, etc, ...and VOLUNTARY satanic/evil/sinful deeds, eg blasphemy, idolatry, murder, adultery/fornication/rape, stealing, lying/cheating/defrauding, etc.
....... The former resulted in being cursed/sent to hell when we die(GEN.3:14-16) and the latter resulted in being cursed by God with a sad and short life on earth. God's Law solved the latter and God's Son solved the former.
....... Usually, before someone committed murder, he/she had originally harbored hate or greed or lust or jealousy or etc in his/her heart and mind.(source is spiritually from Satan - JOHN.8:44, MATT.16:23 & 23:27, MARK.7:21, 1JOHN.3:8)) IOW, all humans are born satanic/evil/sinful/unclean, from their hearts to their feet.

We need to properly differentiate between involuntary satanic/evil/sinful thoughts and voluntary sins/evil deeds, and between involuntary or inborn Gentile and Jewish Christians.

Analogy about involuntary evil/satanic thoughts and voluntary evil-deeds/sins - black crows often squawks noisily over our heads but we should not let them settle and build their dirty nests on our heads = do not bear the evil-works/fruits of the flesh(MATTHEW.7:15-23, GALATIANS.5:16-26)

At ACTS.15:24-29, God/Jesus required new Gentile Christians to begin their born-again lives of the Spirit by keeping 4 easy or non-burdensome laws of Moses, ie avoid eating blood, strangled animals, foods sacrificed to idols and sexual immorality = minimum legal requirement. They are then given time to gradually learn to keep the other laws of Moses which are not a burden, esp morality laws, eg the Ten Commandments at EXODUS.20, LEVITICUS.10:9 & 18:22-29, DEUTERONOMY.18:9-14, etc. Otherwise, bad things will happen to them for "we reap what we sow".
....... In comparison, Jewish Christians are required by God/Jesus to continue to keep Moses Law, as many laws as possible, because it is not a burden to them.
....... Eg, Gentile Christians should still avoid homosexuality but can continue to eat non-kosher foods because the former is not a burden but the latter is a burden(ie it's a burden for them to keep the kosher/clean food laws).

• Thumbs Up 1

trying to stay close to God today. i dont know what is going on with me and a friend. i havent let her in or talked to her much since the past few weeks. i had a bad thougth that "oh good.... it is easier to end it all if you dont have friends left"

i hate how my mind can turn against me.

• Praying! 2

17 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

That's not gonna happen, sister... you have a friend here.  Stay with Jesus... you can get through this! 

*hugs*

*hugs*

• Loved it! 1