Jump to content
angels4u

In a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

Recommended Posts

In a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.1 Cor.15:32

46362870_10157032875593296_5621919367907246080_n.jpg

  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amen!

Maranatha! Come quickly, Lord!

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 Chronicles 16:23-31

23 Sing to the LORD, all the earth; proclaim his salvation day after day. 

24 Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples. 

25 For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods. 

26 For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the LORD made the heavens.

27 Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and joy are in his dwelling place. 

28 Ascribe to the LORD, all you families of nations, ascribe to the LORD glory and strength. 

29 Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name; bring an offering and come before him. Worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness. 

30Tremble before him, all the earth! The world is firmly established; it cannot be moved. 

31 Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad; let them say among the nations, “The LORD reigns!”

  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, listener24 said:

Amen!

Maranatha! Come quickly, Lord!

Revelation 22:12-14

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14 Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Revelation 22:12-14

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14 Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. 

❤️

22:17

The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let the one who hears say, "Come!" Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.
 

  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, listener24 said:

❤️

22:17

The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let the one who hears say, "Come!" Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.
 

In My Father's House are Many Rooms
1Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe in Me as well. 2In My Father’shouse are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and welcome you into My presence, so that you also may be where I am.…John 14:2

  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, angels4u said:

In My Father's House are Many Rooms
1Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe in Me as well. 2In My Father’shouse are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and welcome you into My presence, so that you also may be where I am.…John 14:2

While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. 12 He said: “A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. 13 So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas.[a] ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.

14 But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We don’t want this man to be our king.

15 He was made king, however, and returned home.

Luke 19

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this is meant to prove pretrib rapture theory, y'all realize this details the event and does not provide timing in relation to the end of age timeline.

Pretrib timing of this event is a false hope.

  • Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Diaste said:

If this is meant to prove pretrib rapture theory, y'all realize this details the event and does not provide timing in relation to the end of age timeline.

Pretrib timing of this event is a false hope.

Last trumpet, last day.

  • Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×