IGNORED

In a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

angels4u

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

18 hours ago, SelahSong said:

The SEVENTH TRUMP!  HALLELUJAH!  THE SECOND COMING! 

AMEN!

Amen.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 11/15/2018 at 11:21 PM, listener24 said:

While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. 12 He said: “A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. 13 So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas.[a] ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.

14 But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We don’t want this man to be our king.

15 He was made king, however, and returned home.

Luke 19

Revelation 3:10

Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

Come Lord Jesus come..

• This is Worthy 1

Therefore, since you have been raised with Christ, strive for the things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. 2Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.3For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. Coll 3:2…

46479719_1934003210046259_6764744740136026112_n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, angels4u said:

Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

Come Lord Jesus come..

A specific promise for a very specific time, namely the time of global testing.  Fortunately, God elaborates on the perseverance that will be required of us.  Twice.

• If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed.  Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints.  Revelation 13:10
  • And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”  Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.  Revelation 14:11-12

We are to reject the mark and the image, even if it means we are taken captive or killed for refusing to worship the false prophet.  The time of global testing is the time of the plagues and will determine who goes into the millennial kingdom and who does not.  Those who reject the mark and the image are kept from that time of testing.  They have proven their faithfulness.

Last trumpet on the last day.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  650
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, angels4u said:

Come Lord Jesus come..

"At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
" (Matthew 24)

"Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom." Luke 12:32

Maranatha!

Edited by listener24

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

...the Psalmist puts it: "Let sinners be consumed from the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless the Lord, O my soul. Hallelujah!" (104:35). And "Blessed be YHWH, the God of Israel, from eternity to eternity. And let all the people say Amen. Hallelujah!" (106:48). "We will bless Yah, from this time forth and evermore. Hallelujah!" (115:18) "The Truth of YHWH endures forever. Hallelujah!" (117:2).

[http://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Hallelujah.html#.W_VWnh-g9H0]

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/15/2018 at 9:18 PM, angels4u said:

In My Father's House are Many Rooms
1Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe in Me as well. 2In My Father’shouse are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and welcome you into My presence, so that you also may be where I am.…John 14:2

Has your imagination ever run wild and tried to picture it?

When the New Jerusalem descends to Earth, it's my understanding it will be our eternal home here on Earth. Whether it's a cube or pyramid shape I don't know, but its dimensions are approximately 1,500 x 1,500 x 1,500 miles I believe. That would sure hold a lot of glorious mansions (rooms) wouldn't it?

I also have a picture of the patriarchs, great evangelicals and great men of God having their abodes high up in our dwelling?

• Loved it! 1

5 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Has your imagination ever run wild and tried to picture it?

When the New Jerusalem descends to Earth, it's my understanding it will be our eternal home here on Earth. Whether it's a cube or pyramid shape I don't know, but its dimensions are approximately 1,500 x 1,500 x 1,500 miles I believe. That would sure hold a lot of glorious mansions (rooms) wouldn't it?

I also have a picture of the patriarchs, great evangelicals and great men of God having their abodes high up in our dwelling?

In Russia there is a road where many people died on making that road because it was so cold( in the time of Stalin)they left the dead bones on the road ,1.2 million people died on that 12km road , somebody died every meter,can you amagine those bones coming together again and clothed with flesh?

What's your thought about that?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  401
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1

Greetings to all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

Mat 24:29  Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30  And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31  And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Glory be unto Jesus Christ

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, angels4u said:

In Russia there is a road where many people died on making that road because it was so cold( in the time of Stalin)they left the dead bones on the road ,1.2 million people died on that 12km road , somebody died every meter,can you amagine those bones coming together again and clothed with flesh?

What's your thought about that?

Hi angels4u,

Well, I'm thinking that there isn't going to be much of a road left, if any at all.

If  they rise all at once.....imagine...."highway to heaven"!

Maybe they'll "pave the way" for us.

• This is Worthy 1