IGNORED

In a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

22 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi angels4u,

Well, I'm thinking that there isn't going to be much of a road left, if any at all.

If  they rise all at once.....imagine...."highway to heaven"!

Maybe they'll "pave the way" for us.

You can Google for this video, search for coldest place in the world..

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,886
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

26 minutes ago, Steve Conley said:

Greetings to all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

Mat 24:29  Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30  And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31  And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Glory be unto Jesus Christ

It seems to me that after the Fifth Seal is opened adding to all the tribulation that has gone before, the tribulation of those days will involve a final period of persecution and martydom. 

Rev 6:9-11
(9)  And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
(10)  And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
(11)  And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

We see the big picture in the following chapter:

Rev 7:9-17
(9)  After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
(10)  And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
(11)  And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
(12)  Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
(13)  And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
(14)  And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
(15)  Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
(16)  They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
(17)  For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Too bad about those still around for the wrath of the Lamb when the Sixth Seal is opened...

Rev 6:12-17
(12)  And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
(13)  And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
(14)  And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
(15)  And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
(16)  And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
(17)  For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,436
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, angels4u said:

In Russia there is a road where many people died on making that road because it was so cold( in the time of Stalin)they left the dead bones on the road ,1.2 million people died on that 12km road , somebody died every meter,can you amagine those bones coming together again and clothed with flesh?

What's your thought about that?

That's the first I've ever heard about that Russian road you speak of.

As far as the resurrection, yes, I've pondered on it and it's beyond my comprehension, how the Lord will accomplish it? I had two trains of though on it, but only one of my thoughts fit scripture. The Lord knows the number of hairs on our head, etc. I could translate that to mean, He knows and has a record of our individual complete DNA genetic makeup. He can / could exactly and perfectly recreate our bodies as they were and incorruptible. I've thought about (as many have) the people who perished by fire, ate by sharks, their bodies were completely destroyed, scattered and recycled, etc. 

Adam (therefore us) was not spoken into existence, Adam was a material mold made by God from the dust of the Earth. It's well beyond my ability to understand it, but science suggests "information" is never destroyed, but scattered / transferred elsewhere, and it's possible to regather that information. Yeah me too, above my pay grade.

It's my opinion the Bible suggests our physical makeup will be completely regathered from the four corners of the earth and put together (refashioned), and the corruption will be changed to incorruptible instantly. Regardless of the means the Lord uses to accomplish our resurrected bodies, we know that He will.

The Lord created two families, one spiritual and one flesh. Ever think about 'why' we are given eternal flesh bodies again and not remain spiritual? I don't know but I'm guessing it's to finish God's original plan for His creation (Adam) to live, take dominion of and tend and rule the Earth? It seems Satan was the usurper of Adam's intended role?

I've read commentaries on why Satan and his minions hate humanity in general, and the Hebrews / Jew's in particular. They became jealous because we were created in the image of God (they were not) and we're His imager's here on Earth.  I'm not claiming my views on all the above are correct, just how I interpret scripture and my mind pictures it.

Edited by Dennis1209
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  401
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1

Greetings to all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

There is but one future coming (parousia) of Christ. Coming is translated from the Greek word pronounced "par-oo-see'-ah". "Parousia" means arrival and continuing presence. It communicates much more than an approach. This is lost to the casual reader of the Scriptures who doesn't consider the underlying Greek text. There is also another word, translated coming (erchomai), which simply means to come or go and in this context refers to an approach. Both of these are used when describing Christ's appearing in the clouds at His return, but parousia involves much more than an approach. Let's see these being used in passages relating to Christ's return.

The disciples ask for the sign that will indicate that Christ's coming (parousia = arrival and continuing presence) is at hand (near in time).

Mat 24:3  And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming [parousia], and of the end of the world?

Jesus says that His coming (parousia) will be unmistakable, like the lightning which lights up the whole sky

Mat 24:27  For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming [parousia] of the Son of man be.

Jesus says that after the sun, moon, and stars go dark they will see Him coming (erchomai), that is approaching in the clouds

Mat 24:29  Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30  And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming [erchomai] in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Jesus says the lost world will be caught unexpectedly at His coming (parousia), like those in the days of Noah were when the flood came

Mat 24:37  But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming [parousia] of the Son of man be.

Mat 24:39  And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming [parousia] of the Son of man be.

Paul says that at Christ's coming (parousia) we will be resurrected and raptured

1Th 4:15  For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming (parousia) of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
1Th 4:16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Paul says that the day of Christ involves the coming (parousia) of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together unto Him

2Th 2:1  Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming [parousia] of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2Th 2:2  That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

The 2nd coming, therefore, encompasses not only His decent from the right hand of the Father in Heaven to the atmospheric clouds but also all that He is involved with after that. It includes the resurrection, rapture, and all interaction with His saints who have been made immortal. It further includes His wrath poured out upon the earth-dwellers in the day of the Lord (trumpet and vial judgements), the destruction of the armies of the nations that follow the Beast, the casting of the beast and false prophet alive int a lake of fire, the binding of Satan in the bottomless pit, the judgment of the nations, His rule over them with a rod of iron, and so on.

Paul mentioned a second coming of Christ but nowhere is there a third mentioned.

Heb 9:28  So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Revelation 19 describes His ongoing interaction with the lost world long into the day of the Lord. This takes place much time after His initial arrival. His initial arrival to rescue His saints happens before His wrath begins to be poured out. The latter part of Rev 19 describes Christ and the armies which follow Him at the end of the period of His wrath, when He destroys the Beast and False Prophet.

Just as Christ's first coming involved much more than His conception or birth; it included his life, ministry, death, burial, resurrection, and ascension. So also His second coming involves much more than His arrival in the clouds.

Rev 1:7  Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

There are not two future comings of Christ with seven years between them. That teaching is at best nothing more than wishful thinking. At worst it is a doctrine of devils designed to dissolution and deceive the masses who call themselves Christians so that when unprecedented violent persecution coupled with the great deception of the lying signs and wonders falls upon them they will deny Christ and worship the Beast. True believers have been forewarned by Christ and will not fall for the deception. We are overcomers.

Rev 12:11  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Glory be to Jesus Christ

Edited by Steve Conley
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,886
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

8 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Adam (therefore us) was not spoken into existence, Adam was a material mold made by God from the dust of the Earth. It's well beyond my ability to understand it, but science suggests "information" is never destroyed, but scattered / transferred elsewhere, and it's possible to regather that information. Yeah me too, above my pay grade.

For further consideration, everything that exists and all that is knowable is always accessible to God. Even though in God's economy things do pass away, their being and then non-being is always knowable by God so reconstituting a deceased and disintegrated person is no problem to Him. Good point by you, Dennis1209.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

I don't remember if it was NIV, KJV, LB, etc., but I remember reading this verse in one of those versions and the wording of it just touched my heart and stayed with me for decades...

"And the Lord shall descend from Heaven with a shout, and the soul-stirring cry of the Archangel and the mighty Trump of God...and the dead in Christ shall rise first..."

• This is Worthy 1

• George unpinned this topic