• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

2 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

He will be an Assyrian, not Syrian as in from Syria. The Assyrian Kingdom is basically to Turkish Kingdom of old. Nowhere does it say he will be a false messiah as per being accepted by the Jews, we have the forerunner of the coming Anti-Christ and his False Prophet in Antiochus  Epiphanes and Jason the High Priest who tried to Hellenize the Jews, his real name was Yeshua, he got the position by bribing Antiochus, who then killed his brother Onias III a pious High Priest. The coming Anti-Christ is a gentile who comes out of the Sea just like all the ther Beasts wh arose !! The False Prophet will come out of the earth/land = Israel, so he is a Jew, the Beast is a Gentile. 

Israel never accepts him as their King, people mistake John 5:43, which is about the Pharisees of Jesus' days/70 AD, he kills the 2/3 Jews who do not accept Christ and chases the 1/3 who do accept Christ into the Wilderness/Petra. The WARNING in Matthew 24, not to come unto the false christ/false prophet is just Jesus telling the Jews who have repented not to fall for their MIRACLES/TRICKS and come out to them, because he wants to KILL THEM, then Jesus says BEHOLD I have told you before [hand]. Then he says I will come from the EASTERN SKIES !! Thus no Jew who has repented can be deceived, the Beast doesn't have to trick the Jews who did not repent, he will have access unto them !! He will kill the 2/3. 

Jesu then says in Matt. 24, the eagles will be gathered where the Carcass is at.......reading Rev. 19, the FOWLS/Bride/Church at Armageddon means the Carcass is the carnage at Armageddon, Jesus is saying, hey, I will arrive from the EASTERN SKIES and then I will destroy those gathered at Armageddon, my eagles(Bride) will be their with me. and they will feast there at the Marriage Supper (SEE Rev. 19).

I agree with your recognition of Antiochus Epiphanes as a forerunner to the antichrist.  However the truth is that much of Israel WAS hellenized just like the surrounding nations then, and the introduction of Greek religion (statue of Zeus) into the temple was accepted by many of these hellenized Jews of the time.

In the same manner the future Israel will be Islamised like the surrounding nations, and the liberal/vegan/new age/Kabbalistic Jews will accept this Islamisation of Israel when this false Isa from the kingdom of the North takes control of Jerusalem. Only the non-supporting more Orthodox Jews will need to escape for 3.5 years of protection. These more OT type Jews will reject the Islamic antichrist and so will need to run into the wilderness to escape with their lives. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99

1 hour ago, ARGOSY said:

Jesus warned of following anyone regarded as an "anointed one" towards the end-times. Now both Christians and Jews are regarding Trump as an anointed one, like Cyrus, anointed to support the rebuilding of the temple like Cyrus did.  The question to meditate on is why did Jesus use PLURAL instead of just warning about the one false "anointed one"? Matt 24:24

TPT translation: For there will be imposters falsely claiming to be God’s ‘Anointed One,’ and false prophets[a] will arise to perform miracle signs to lead astray, if possible, those God has chosen to be his.

Then if one looks at Islamic prophecy to get more insight into Satan's plans around this period, Islam predicts the dajjal.  Dajjal is a bold liar, a western leader with red hair who is in control of massive armies and gathers the support of the so-called deceived among the torah-based religions. The deceived referring to fundamentalist Christians and Jews who back dajjal.  Dajjal will invade Iran, and while in victory parade with those he has saved out of Iran and travelling through Syria,  a man known as Isa/Jesus will defeat the western dajjal using an Islamic army. 

Isa/"Jesus"  will then set up a Middle Eastern peace between the 3 Torah based religions being Catholic/Jew/Islam.  (shocking isn't it, this is the plan of Islam).  Thus if we look at Islamic prophecy this describes TWO false anointed ones:

First the red-headed western dajjal

Last the Islamic Isa/Jesus 

Don't say I didn't warn you about the plans of Satan. When the evil of dajjal is exposed, so they will convince the world that dajjal was the real antichrist, gaining much more acceptance for their Isa as some sort of Jesus. 

Not shocking at all. There are some different takes on this but the essentials remain the same. It's not a coincidence Islamic prophecy coincides with biblical prophecy, their father is Abraham after all.

• Group:  Diamond Member

5 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Not shocking at all. There are some different takes on this but the essentials remain the same. It's not a coincidence Islamic prophecy coincides with biblical prophecy, their father is Abraham after all.

1) Do you see the possible parallels of Trump with the Islamic dajjal?

2) Does the fact that many "prophets" have declared Trump an anointed one like Cyrus, concern you that maybe he is one of the anointed ones that Jesus warned us about? 

there will be imposters falsely claiming to be God’s ‘Anointed One,’ and false prophets[a] will arise to perform miracle signs to lead astray, if possible, those God has chosen to be his.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

33 minutes ago, ARGOSY said:

I agree with your recognition of Antiochus Epiphanes as a forerunner to the antichrist.  However the truth is that much of Israel WAS hellenized just like the surrounding nations then, and the introduction of Greek religion (statue of Zeus) into the temple was accepted by many of these hellenized Jews of the time.

That is MY POINT !! They didn't accept a Messiah then per se, they accepted the Hellenized version of the New World Order so to speak. Likewise nowhere does the bible say they accept this man as their Savior/Christ/Messiah, they will know better, he is not a Jew, they just accept his New World Order of the day, then like Hitler he will start killing them. The only Jews the Beast will need to try and deceive are the Jews who accepted Christ BEFORE the Day of the Lord (First Seal). He will try to trick them into coming out of Petra in some way, shape, fashion or form. That is why Jesus warns them where he will be coming from, the Eastern Skies, so they can't be tricked. Even the Jews who accepted Zeus probably didn't agree with defiling the Jewish Temple to do so, maybe a few, but the point is nowhere does Israel accept this man as their Messiah as per the bible it never says this. The Agreements (Covenants) are with MANY [Nations] not just Israel. 

52 minutes ago, ARGOSY said:

In the same manner the future Israel will be Islamised like the surrounding nations, and the liberal/vegan/new age/Kabbalistic Jews will accept this Islamisation of Israel when this false Isa from the kingdom of the North takes control of Jerusalem. Only the non-supporting more Orthodox Jews will need to escape for 3.5 years of protection. These more OT type Jews will reject the Islamic antichrist and so will need to run into the wilderness to escape with their lives. 

Islam will be WIPED OUT by the coming Little Horn/Beast. He's an ASSYRIAN, born in Greece, who comes to power iN the E.U. just like the bible says, anything else is just not true, Joel Richardson is peddling this stuff. The Jews will never enter into any AGREEMENT with a Muslim to start with as per leading them. Islam is the biggest part of THE HARLOT that the Kings KILL OFF in Rev. 17:16. The Jews accept Christ BEFORE the Day Of The Lord, see Malachi 4:5-6. 

9 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

That is MY POINT !! They didn't accept a Messiah then per se, they accepted the Hellenized version of the New World Order so to speak. Likewise nowhere does the bible say they accept this man as their Savior/Christ/Messiah, they will know better, he is not a Jew, they just accept his New World Order of the day, then like Hitler he will start killing them. The only Jews the Beast will need to try and deceive are the Jews who accepted Christ BEFORE the Day of the Lord (First Seal). He will try to trick them into coming out of Petra in some way, shape, fashion or form. That is why Jesus warns them where he will be coming from, the Eastern Skies, so they can't be tricked. Even the Jews who accepted Zeus probably didn't agree with defiling the Jewish Temple to do so, maybe a few, but the point is nowhere does Israel accept this man as their Messiah as per the bible it never says this. The Agreements (Covenants) are with MANY [Nations] not just Israel. 

Islam will be WIPED OUT by the coming Little Horn/Beast. He's an ASSYRIAN, born in Greece, who comes to power iN the E.U. just like the bible says, anything else is just not true, Joel Richardson is peddling this stuff. The Jews will never enter into any AGREEMENT with a Muslim to start with as per leading them. Islam is the biggest part of THE HARLOT that the Kings KILL OFF in Rev. 17:16. The Jews accept Christ BEFORE the Day Of The Lord, see Malachi 4:5-6. 

I wont argue, just a wait and see approach will do. As long as you are aware of the variety of options when the time comes, you will be better prepared. 

45 minutes ago, ARGOSY said:

I wont argue, just a wait and see approach will do. As long as you are aware of the variety of options when the time comes, you will be better prepared. 

I won't be here, at least that's the plan, I should be in Heaven Marrying the Lamb. Amen.

6 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

I won't be here, at least that's the plan, I should be in Heaven Marrying the Lamb. Amen.

Will I be left out because of my end times beliefs? You spoke like I won't be there. I hope God looks deeper than just doctrine and chooses based on faith in Him. 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99

1 hour ago, ARGOSY said:

1) Do you see the possible parallels of Trump with the Islamic dajjal?

In physical appearance or actions? Not that there aren't any but I don't see it.

1 hour ago, ARGOSY said:

2) Does the fact that many "prophets" have declared Trump an anointed one like Cyrus, concern you that maybe he is one of the anointed ones that Jesus warned us about? 

If they are 'prophets' then they are likely just charlatans. The only thing President Trump is doing that is of great interest to me is the long awaited peace plan between Israel and...whoever...Palestine I assume.

1 hour ago, ARGOSY said:

there will be imposters falsely claiming to be God’s ‘Anointed One,’ and false prophets  will arise to perform miracle signs to lead astray, if possible, those God has chosen to be his.

These impostors claim they personally are Christ, they won't claim someone else is Christ. I haven't seen President Trump perform miracles and signs leading people astray, have you?

9 minutes ago, Diaste said:

These impostors claim they personally are Christ, they won't claim someone else is Christ. I haven't seen President Trump perform miracles and signs leading people astray, have you?

Let's see how Jews puff up his ego to get their temple done. If they keep calling him anointed, and he doesn't deny it, then he claims the label. And it is the prophets and not the false anointed in v24 who reveal the signs. Sure the earlier one won't have the signs as strongly as those associated with the antichrist, but there are prophets already claiming some amazing signs related to Trump

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1048460/mh370-latest-search-news-kim-clement-donald-trump/amp

https://www.jimbakkershow.com/news/firefighter-prophet-mark-taylors-prophecy-on-supreme-court-one-step-closer-to-reality/

Edited by ARGOSY

15 hours ago, ARGOSY said:

Will I be left out because of my end times beliefs? You spoke like I won't be there. I hope God looks deeper than just doctrine and chooses based on faith in Him. 

If you are a part of the Church you won't be here either, belief one way or the other will not change God's plans, so of course I am giving you what the bible says, not what other might or might not believe per se. God Bless.

P.S. Anointed doesn't mean one has to be a Messiah/Christ figure, it only means "CHOSEN BY God" so Cyrus was chosen by God to do a deed, it was PROPHESIED, Trump was Prophesied to become President in 2011. It is what it is. You trying to insinuate that means he has to be a Christ type figure or Messianic figure is just you not understanding what Anointed means. David was Anointed also by God, it simply means chosen or consecrated to fulfill and agenda by God. 

Trump is the only thing protecting us from pure evil, had the Dems won they would have had 6 or 7 Liberal Commies on the courts, do you even understand what that would mean ? God said no and he placed Trump in power as per a Prophecy by a man and I believe it because it happened in 2011 and Trump did what no one could do, he beat the DEEP STATE and both the parties.  We are safer because he won. They would have been conficating our guns by now if more Libs were appointed to the courts.

Edited by Revelation Man