• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  768
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.08
  • Days Won:  1

The Jews has refused and slander Jesus Christ and then killed Him :

John 5:43 I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if ANOTHER shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

God is angry and that ANOTHER shall be raised for them to fulfill their wicked heart desire :

Zechariah 11:16 For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land (Israel), which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.

Look : God will raise up a SHEPHERD in that land, a wicked SHEPHERD that will lead astray and destroy the Jews in Israel ! (AOD).

Zech 11:17 Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

Who is this man that God call as SHEPHERD that leaveth the flock ? Why did God call him so ? What does "SHEPHERD" usually refer to ?

THE WORD SHEPHERD DENOTES HE CAME AS AN IDOL CHURCH LEADER WHO SEEKS FAME AND POWER FOR HIMSELF, TO BE GLORIFIED BY MANKIND AS THE MESSIAH, THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD FROM GOD. HE SHALL BE RECOGNIZED FROM HIS LARGE NUMBER OF BELIEVERS AROUND THE GLOBE (THE BEAST SIT ON MANY WATERS).

The term SHEPHERD is well known in the world of church ministry, antichrist is the shepherd of the church which he has misleaded to look like christianity so as to destroy the real christianity from the inside. like Judas Iscariot who came from the first church, this fake messiah may have billions of followers which he will lead astray and tell them to receive the mark of the beast ! billion of followers will believe and follow him.

Have you seen those famous actresses with one eyed picture ? their message is clear, he has come and awaiting the power from the dragon to rule.

Rev 13:2 .... and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Zech 11:17. ....the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

He will be deadly wounded and be healed from deadly wound, imitating Jesus Christ, he may be waking up from his coffin and shocked the world..

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Edited by R. Hartono

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,274
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

The Antichrist will claim to be the savior in all major religions and will appeal to a wide base. He must be accepted by Islam, Jews, Baha'i, Buddhism/Hinduism, and Jainism. The False Prophet of Catholicism has a secondary role as a representative to the Sayyed/King Messiah/Buddha world leader. The Protestant lambs of God can not be fooled by a man claiming to be Father God Himself and the creator of a long line of "Christ" in which Jesus is only one of many.

Edited by Scott Free
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Scott Free said:

The Antichrist will claim to be the savior in all major religions and will appeal to a wide base. He must be accepted by Islam, Jews, Baha'i, Buddhism/Hinduism, and Jainism.

Whatever is people's religion the world is given to the a/c :

Rev 13:7 .........and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,436
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 11/25/2018 at 7:44 AM, Scott Free said:

The Antichrist will claim to be the savior in all major religions and will appeal to a wide base. He must be accepted by Islam, Jews, Baha'i, Buddhism/Hinduism, and Jainism. The False Prophet of Catholicism has a secondary role as a representative to the Sayyed/King Messiah/Buddha world leader. The Protestant lambs of God can not be fooled by a man claiming to be Father God Himself and the creator of a long line of "Christ" in which Jesus is only one of many.

Pertaining to this "acceptance", it's interesting to see the hard ecumenical movement and push by the Vatican; that we all (Buddhists, Muslims, Christians, etc.)  worship the same god (common ground and lies). By proclamation by Pope Francis, that even atheists who have good hearts and do good in their lives will go to Heaven. The Pope wooing the "protesters" back into the fold of the 'one true church'.

Based on the whore in scripture; its description, colors, history from the second century forward and current events, it's a no brainier to determine who and where the False Prophet will arise from, and what the "One World Religion" will be. In my opinion anyway...

The question to me seems to be; are we witnessing the real McCoy in office right now, or just the precursor of the one to come? The Bible clearly states we can not know whom the Antichrist will be until he is revealed. No such statement or implication is made about the False Prophet. Whatcha think Scott Free?

Just now, Dennis1209 said:

Based on the whore in scripture

Really now, where is Vatican City or Romes great harbor between two rivers? Where are their great commercial trade center? Where is their global policy making institution over the other nations? Is their lust for luxury polluting the world? Are they seducing the nations with loads of cash? Are they a city founded upon all the tongues and tribes of the world? Last, where is their great military victory and political dominance over the Dragons territories?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,436
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

Well, all I'm going to say is, that's my interpretation of Revelation Chapter 17. (the woman, Mystery Babylon).

12 hours ago, Scott Free said:

Really now, where is Vatican City or Romes great harbor between two rivers? Where are their great commercial trade center? Where is their global policy making institution over the other nations? Is their lust for luxury polluting the world? Are they seducing the nations with loads of cash? Are they a city founded upon all the tongues and tribes of the world? Last, where is their great military victory and political dominance over the Dragons territories?

If you look at that all seeing eye picture in the US dollar, do you ever wonder why the same symbol is also found in the catholic church ?

Google all seeing eye at catholic church.

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

On 11/16/2018 at 7:23 AM, R. Hartono said:

The Jews has refused and slander Jesus Christ and then killed Him :

It was not the Jew's,rather those that call themselves Jew's but are are not,HUGE difference!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

Anti christ is satan himself,period.He shall appear defacto on this earth

473. anti an-tee' a primary particle; opposite, i.e. instead or because of (rarely in addition to):--for, in the room of. Often used in composition to denote contrast, requital, substitution, correspondence, etc.

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

If you look at that all seeing eye picture in the US dollar, do you ever wonder why the same symbol is also found in the catholic church ?

That is a good point. I am trusting you are an established Christian and do not have a need to be reminded of the importance of absolute faith in Jesus Christ. Having said that let me explain the pyramid on the Dollar from the point of view of the unsaved. This does not represent my hope in Jesus and I am only relaying this to help sharpen your sword against the advances of the devil.

The pyramid with the all seeing eye is an elitist symbol describing the Antichrist's government. The all seeing eye does not represent God as we know Him, it stands for absolute power of the Eldest as "enlightened" ruler. The eye itself represents the Counterfeit Messiah or the Lucid Mind of Enlightenment that can easily see the absolute laws of the Universe. The small floating triangle it is shining through are the Three Guardians and they represent the Antichrist absolute administrative power over the whole system. They are not elected and stand apart from the main body of humanity with the unbreakable power the change any election or law they wish in the region they each control. The Head (the Eldest and the Elder Body) have the "Lucid Mind" to see what things are created to be and be used for. They bring "God" to man. They will not approve of anything that is not promoting the Goal of the Universe. The Pope will probably be chosen to be one of the Three Guardians as the top pointing angle of this triangle and second in command. The main body of the pyramid is related to what concerns the day to day living of man or the things that do not concern the Setup of the Universe. The Communities, the Cities, the Regions and the whole earth will be forced to establish an environment that helps the Goal of Life(the Eldest) and the Universe(the Three Guardians - Rev: 16:13).

Concerning the Three Guardians: "Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet." - Rev. 16:13.  Remember, the First Beast is assassinated, then the Second beast assumes leadership. The Second Beast comes from the Three Guardians. So, it is resealable to imply that his former position within the body will be replaced. 

Edited by Scott Free