• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

8 hours ago, Butero said:

After Blood Bought tells you the name of that minister, what are you going to do with that million dollars?  :laugh:

It is funny how many preachers there are that will make boasts like that, they have a huge following, and there are people that know so little about scripture, they don't even know the passage you mentioned is in the Bible.  

This teacher Renee Roland has a small program on the internet, similar to yours , Butero. She made her challenge with her tongue firmly in cheek.You will never hear her boast about anything.She has refuted the Scripture you guys are offering so many times she is bored with it.....it’s like shooting fish in a barrel for her.....and many other good preachers.We all know what happens when we assume, don’t we? Good..... I won’t have to repeat it here

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Joulre2abba said:

All of mankind has been forgiven before anyone repented.. as the scripture says "We love God because he first loved us." 1Jn.4:19 .. and "In this is love, not that we loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins." 1Jn.4:10.. and "God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting against them their trespasses." 2 Cor.5:19 .. and "God demonstrated his love toward us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us." Rm.5:8

There is a difference between sacrificing ones flesh & dying lol Death is a who not a what.

Everything down here dies on the outside because it is Death's/Satan realm temporarly.

The Annointed One Defeated Death. Never died. When he left the cross, he went to free the first batch of Decieved dead out of hell.

The dead cant free the dead lol that would be like the blind leading the blind.

We are All sinners of some sort, because the flesh were in is a sin lol Thus the Need for the Daily sinners prayer in sincerity or your dirty : )

One cannot run around breaking the law claiming The Christ/Messiah LOL Decieved would be putting it mildly : )

Your post promotes one of mankinds solicited beliefs; not The Annointed One.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

2 hours ago, Davida said:

That above is not the Gospel. 

The Gospel - means "good news" what is the "the good news" for mankind?

That Jesus was sent from heaven, the Son of God,  to pay the sin debt for (us) sinners, so that sinners, who would believe, with faith in Jesus Christ on His finished work on the cross would receive the forgiveness of our sins & eternal life through Him.  i.e. we would be redeemed & saved for the Kingdom of heaven eternally. 

The "finished work" is Christ's sacrificial death on the cross for the sins of the world. It is finished.  It was a very big deal, it had eternal cosmic consequences across all of creation.  It is a " faite accompli" - : something that has been done and cannot be changed.  The Bible states that "Jesus came to set the Captives free and He did on the Cross at Calvary. Hallelujah! 

JOHN 3:16 " 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only begotten Son, that "everyone" who  BELIEVES in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Luke 4:18 " 18“The Spirit of the Lord is on Me, because He has anointed Me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent Me to proclaim deliverance to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to release the oppressed, 19 to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”…

I know how to read. Do you know how to study? One will never attain Truth in English because; English is the best double talking lawyer language that there is on the planet; that can & does cause reasonable Doubt in anything & everything, including Truth.

Its Satans language to fleece the sheep lol

If Our Father Love desired His Words to be delivered in English, He would havr sent them in English.period

Bibles come in ALL Languages : )

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

6 minutes ago, Whistleblower said:

There is a difference between sacrificing ones flesh & dying lol Death is a who not a what.

Everything down here dies on the outside because it is Death's/Satan realm temporarly.

The Annointed One Defeated Death. Never died. When he left the cross, he went to free the first batch of Decieved dead out of hell.

The dead cant free the dead lol that would be like the blind leading the blind.

We are All sinners of some sort, because the flesh were in is a sin lol Thus the Need for the Daily sinners prayer in sincerity or your dirty : )

One cannot run around breaking the law claiming The Christ/Messiah LOL Decieved would be putting it mildly : )

Your post promotes one of mankinds solicited beliefs; not The Annointed One.

If Jesus didn't die then how do you explain certain scriptures that say that he did die? But wait, you probably have a spiritualized interpretation for them.

Acts 4:10; 5:30, 8:15, 13:30, 17:31; Rom.4:24, 6:6, 8:11, 34; 1 Cor.6:14, 15:4; Gal.1:1; Eph.1:15; 1 Thes.1:10; Heb.13:20; 1 Pet.1:21.

The resurrection from the dead is central to the Truth of God's Word. He died in our place so that we could have eternal life.

The scripture says "Let God be true and everyman a liar."

So when it comes to who I will believe, between you or the Bible.. I pick the Bible.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

25 minutes ago, Cletus said:

Jas 4:4  Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
Jas 4:5  Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?
Jas 4:6  But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
Jas 4:7  Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Jas 4:8  Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Those are all addressing Christians who should be grown in their Christian walk but are not yet. These need to humble themselves and repent for cleansing of unrighteousness as 1Jn.1:9, 2:1 instruct.

The scriptures I used refer to unsaved sinners whom God has forgiven. Those and yours are two different groups.

Edited by Joulre2abba
-

1 hour ago, Cletus said:

I knew there was never a million dollars.  and i kinda had the feeling you would ignore scripture, as i had posted quite a list already and you ignored those. 

Nobody here ever changes the mind of others and I will not try to change yours .I have put forth my case which I believe is to be Biblical.....you have done the same.People are free to make their own choice or dismiss everything we have said altogether.I would suggest that everybody pray for guidance and search the Scriptures for themselves.God bless 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,154
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 hours ago, Cletus said:

I am not saying its only repentance.  I am pointing to the false teaching of believe and receive, name it and claim it.  and that teaching seems to be growing in popularity. 

Jesus is the door. 

My point Cletus was against your believing the born again can become unborn... that you must continue in a set of works to remain born again.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

2 hours ago, Whistleblower said:

I know how to read. Do you know how to study? One will never attain Truth in English because; English is the best double talking lawyer language that there is on the planet; that can & does cause reasonable Doubt in anything & everything, including Truth.

Its Satans language to fleece the sheep lol

If Our Father Love desired His Words to be delivered in English, He would havr sent them in English.period

Bibles come in ALL Languages : )

Removed from thread.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Cletus said:

i do not believe that.  I do believe we can walk away from God though, and there is a multitude of scripture to back that up.  I do not believe in works salvation, but grace thru faith. 

huge difference between being unborn again and walking away, of going apostate.  I have even stated in another thread something which disproves completely what you claim i am saying, and that is, when i had turned from God and back to my sin i sometimes would even pray in tongues just to see if i could, and i could, So The Spirit was still in me. 

in revelation there are seven letters.  repentance is a repeating topic in these letters... to churches.  and in those letters it shows conditional aspects.  again, eternal life is not just about duration of time but also about how we live, apart of the gift is to live righteously and he provides every way, every tool if we seek it out in HIM.  Who are we to refuse The King?  to refuse His gift?  to spit upon grace... by grace thru faith... to travel back in time and climb up the cross and jump up and down on Jesus' shoulders? 

people these days do not hold the importance on repentance that The Bible does.  this is very sad, especially when you consider its not about no one can pluck you out of His hand, but that we are free will beings and can choose to go the wrong way.  you can not separate the gospel and repentance.   you can not get saved and expect to not live humbly and live in repentance and expect to have life more abundantly.  sin kills.  either we were saved from sin or not.  Jesus said do all He commands and then He calls us friend.  discipline is the root of being a disciple.  walk in The Spirit and you will not fulfill the lust of the flesh.  this is a very simple concept God has been saying since adam and eve... STOP sinning... be Holy as He Is holy, to obey is better than sacrifice, For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings ... if we do not repent we gain zero knowledge of God.  if we do not draw nigh unto Him, He dont draw nigh unto us, if we do not turn from our sin, we dont turn to Him, if we dont take a step towards Him, He dont take a step to us. 

I do not believe that we can do one thing to justify ourselves, and i do not say that.  I do not preach works.  but people have no problem saying that i do say these things because they have believed a lie.  Grace is not a license to sin.  

Indeed! Grace is not a license to sin......it is a license to rest.Resting in what Jesus did FOR US at the Cross.Google the lyrics to the song people sing every Sunday yet don’t believe.... “ Nothing But The Blood”. I certainly hope nobody here is guilty of that.I REALLY hope nobody adds to that song when God asks you on Judgement Day——“ Why should I let you into My Heaven?”

3 hours ago, Cletus said:

so then we should just ignore scripture to repent, turn away from sin, etc?  you believe we can believe the gospel, call upon the Lord to save us and continue in sin?  You think you will bear fruit like that? 

if you believe the gospel repentance is not optional. 

and the funny thing is I believe the only appropriate answer on judgment day is to point to Jesus and say because He paid for my sin in full. 

Isa 59:1  Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
Isa 59:2  But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
Isa 59:3  For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.
Isa 59:4  None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity.
Isa 59:5  They hatch cockatrice' eggs, and weave the spider's web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper.
Isa 59:6  Their webs shall not become garments, neither shall they cover themselves with their works: their works are works of iniquity, and the act of violence is in their hands.
Isa 59:7  Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths.
Isa 59:8  The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.
Isa 59:9  Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth justice overtake us: we wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness, but we walk in darkness.
Isa 59:10  We grope for the wall like the blind, and we grope as if we had no eyes: we stumble at noonday as in the night; we are in desolate places as dead men.
Isa 59:11  We roar all like bears, and mourn sore like doves: we look for judgment, but there is none; for salvation, but it is far off from us.

if you want to rest in Him... you will repent.  you cant rest in Him and not turn from sin. 

Good grief......I promised myself that I wouldn’t, but with God’s help I will try to explain this for the umpteenth time......please read slowly and concentrate...

I hate sin.Repentance is so important, one will not be saved without it. I repent from my sins everyday. That is because God is working on me , trying to transform me into the image of His Son....but His work is not completed in me yet, and my flesh is weak and I sin in thought, word and deed every day. How about you?

Since becoming a Believer I try to sin less and if you could chart my rate of sinning, there are ups and downs in that rate but the trend is definitely down.I reject sin because I have learned that all of the commandments are for MY benefit.When I violate Gods Laws I hurt myself and others. That is not good.When I am obedient God blesses me. When I violate Gods Laws , He is not pleased and I am the one who suffers for it.If we chose to .We should not refuse to turn from sin.That would be unwise . God will punish us if we do that.We should not believe that the Gospel is true and call upon the Lord to save us and then expect to bear good fruit.Have I left anything out? In summery......Sin is bad, refraining from sin is good.

Having said all of that, all of this great stuff does not save and does not keep us saved.Faith in the Shed Blood Of Jesus at the Cross is the ONLY thing that saves.When one goes from no faith in Christ nor His Precious Blood to actually understanding that this is what saves us , that is when the true repentance that God will save you For has taken place . THAT repentance, that realization that you were on your way to Hell like a speeding bullet and didn’t even know it—- that is a realization, a “change of mind” that is a one time thing, it sticks with you forever. “ No one comes to God lest the Spirit draw him” This conviction of sin is a gift from God , it is how the Spirit draws men . No man will look for the rescue from Hell until he sees he is a helpless , hopeless sinner who is headed there and has it coming. When one realizes he can be saved by believing the Gospel,it may or may not be obvious but God has given you a new heart, one that has had it desires changed.The Holy Spirit thAt allowed you to repent is now inside you , changing you from the inside out.That is the Sanctification process God takes us through —- AFTER Salvation.We will continue to struggle with sin and repentance naturally occurs in the life of the Believer to restore a broken fellowship with God.Too many make the mistake of putting the cart before the horse.

Despite our differ3nces, you say that on judgement day you will point to Jesus as your only reason for being saved.To me,even though we disagree, we have arrived to the same conclusion and we both will be entering Heaven because of our faith in JESUS ALONE, not Jesus plus our performance. Do I read you right ? You say we must eliminate the sins in our lives ( impossible to do and our sins our covered by Grace) yet you say you are giving ALL the credit for your Salvation to Jesus ( which is what I believe) I hope you give Him ALL the credit. He has it coming.

Edited by Blood Bought 1953