warrior12

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,420
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Many today has the strong persuasion that we are living in the last days.  The book of revelation mentions the kings of the earth  committing fornication with mystery babylon, not forgetting also the Merchants [who we know] and the inhabitants [whom I hope are the unsaved].

Who then are the kings of the earth specifically ?. Are they the rulers of all the nations, specifically presidents and prime ministers, or are they the entire government which runs the nation and how far does that compass. Is it the cabinet or elected officials or more than that.

Second part to this question, is that they committed fornication with the harlot and drank from her cup.  What is this fornication specifically and what is the cup and  the contents being referred to ?.  There must be some spiritual connection that is taking place here, does it not ?.

If indeed we are in the proximity to the end times, then these practices must be taking place and hence my question and as a general interest in these scripture that shows the judgement of the kings of the earth, the merchants and those who drank from mystery babylon cup.

Revelation 13 points out all the goods ect that the merchants used 

Revelation 18 King James Version (KJV)

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

Revelation 17 King James Version (KJV)

With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

I believe they are the same Kings mentioned in the Psalm 2

Psalms 2: KJV

1 "Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? {2} The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, {3} Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. {4} He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. {5} Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. {6} Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. {7} I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."

On 11/17/2018 at 7:40 PM, Yowm said:

I believe 'of the earth' are those kings/leaders who do not acknowledge God as the Supreme Pontentate, but strive themselves to be so.

Ok.  So then, can we say that the nations that are Christian in majority and usually have those as presidents /kings are exempted.  Rev 18:3 says 

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies."

Could it be  that Rev 18 is speaking of a specific end time period and the kings/presidents at that time would be the ones to commit the crimes mentioned and thus their demise.  Or, is it an accumulation of all the years mixed with Godly and ungodly kings.  Are the kings specifically a one person or round table sort of rulership, as in a party ect.  

Scripture does say also that in the last days or the time of Armageddon, the nations will be against the Lord and assemble to make war with him. 

On 11/17/2018 at 10:22 PM, Adstar said:

I believe they are the same Kings mentioned in the Psalm 2

Yeh, but who are the kings. Are they individuals or ruling parties of a nation.   I guess, we may not really know that answer and could deduce from history that a king is a one person who rule a nation and wears a crown to denote that.   

There are some mighty poor nations and some exceptionally rich ones who does trade and has become very prosperous.  I mean this has been going on all through history, but today there are still many poor nations that are struggling and some that are doing just fine.

We have to look around and see which nations are in the following category.

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,274
  • Content Per Day:  0.62

4 hours ago, warrior12 said:

mystery babylon cup

The term king is used loosely and seems to mean anything from the life span of an empire to national authority figures.

The cup of the Whore mirrors the myth of the Egyptian goddess sekhmet. This is the name of the mother of Antichrist/Maitreya(maitreya .org), she waits in New Mexico the receive her kingdom.

For the Glory of Jesus Christ and for understanding of His Revelation. Please, forgive the pagan reference, it is necessary to understand this.

"Ra decided to punish mankind by sending an aspect of his daughter, the "Eye of Ra". He plucked Hathor from Ureas on his brow, and sent her to earth in the form of a lion. She became Sekhmet, the "Eye of Ra" and began her rampage. However, Ra was not a cruel deity, and the sight of the carnage caused him to repent. He ordered her to stop, but she was in a blood lust and would not listen.So Ra poured 7,000 jugs of beer and pomegranate juice (which stained the beer blood red) in her path. She gorged on the "blood" and became so drunk she slept for three days. When she awoke, her blood lust had dissipated and she became the goddess of love, motherhood and joy. So, humanity was saved. The saving of mankind was commemorated every year on the feast day of Sekhmet. Everyone drank beer stained with pomegranate juice."

Edited by Scott Free

8 hours ago, Yowm said:

It also appears that the kings of the earth have turned to the world system for their power, thus the world system reigns over them.(Rev 17:18)

This is not describing a world system in terms of a collection of nations with a mutual organisation of economic power and political influence. Instead, the Bible is describing a unipolar system of global authority over the territories of the empire by a foreign power, that the nations grow to hate. It is the lure of money that keeps them under her yoke, not religious or political ideology. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

17 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Many today has the strong persuasion that we are living in the last days.  The book of revelation mentions the kings of the earth  committing fornication with mystery babylon, not forgetting also the Merchants [who we know] and the inhabitants [whom I hope are the unsaved].

Who then are the kings of the earth specifically ?. Are they the rulers of all the nations, specifically presidents and prime ministers, or are they the entire government which runs the nation and how far does that compass. Is it the cabinet or elected officials or more than that.

Second part to this question, is that they committed fornication with the harlot and drank from her cup.  What is this fornication specifically and what is the cup and  the contents being referred to ?.  There must be some spiritual connection that is taking place here, does it not ?.

If indeed we are in the proximity to the end times, then these practices must be taking place and hence my question and as a general interest in these scripture that shows the judgement of the kings of the earth, the merchants and those who drank from mystery babylon cup.

Revelation 13 points out all the goods ect that the merchants used 

And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

Revelation 17 King James Version (KJV)

With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

The phrase "commit fornication with her" is comparative to the political use of "get into bed with". The kings are the national government  leaders. The "her" is a government system that entices all government leaders to commit to it. The enticement is the promise of great riches. The merchants are the businesses who provide material goods. The ships of Tarshish remind me of the merchant vessels of today. Apparently business is booming in that future time.. until it all collapses. 

The spiritual part of it is identified (in no particular order) as "the spirit of iniquity" and "the spirit of antichrist" and "the spirit of Jezebel". All of it together is called "Mystery Babylon" that in the time of the 7 year Tribulation will be headquartered in Jerusalem Israel, where The Antichrist will sit as God on his throne in the Jewish temple.

40 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Oh? Do you have Scriptural support for your theory? 

Sorry, the Bible does not explain in that kind of detail. If we hold it up to modern events the correlations are complete and without contradiction. It is important to have a holistic global body of knowledge spanning all countries to be able to put Revelation into context. A Eurocentric approach is not appropriate for the references to the globalized systems found in End Time prophecy. 

8 minutes ago, Yowm said:

hmmm, you sure came off pretty dogmatically, I thought maybe you had some scriptural support.

Edited by Scott Free

9 minutes ago, Yowm said:

hmmm, you sure came off pretty dogmatically, I thought maybe you had some scriptural support.

OBTW, I use an Israeli centric approach.

What I said was supported by scripture, I just reiterated the imagery using modern terms.