• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/18/2018 at 3:02 PM, warrior12 said:

Yeh, but who are the kings. Are they individuals or ruling parties of a nation.   I guess, we may not really know that answer and could deduce from history that a king is a one person who rule a nation and wears a crown to denote that.   

There are some mighty poor nations and some exceptionally rich ones who does trade and has become very prosperous.  I mean this has been going on all through history, but today there are still many poor nations that are struggling and some that are doing just fine.

We have to look around and see which nations are in the following category.

Revelation 18 King James Version (KJV)

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Rich or poor nations it does not really matter.. The elites of the nations are always rich.. You look at many of those African nations who's people live in abject poverty usually their presidents are multi billionaires with millions stashed away in secret Swiss bank accounts, their children fly to Paris on private Learjet to go shopping at the finest of stores just for something to do for the weekend.. 

Leaders being rich does not mean the people they rule over are rich..

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,460
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/17/2018 at 6:33 PM, warrior12 said:

Many today has the strong persuasion that we are living in the last days.  The book of revelation mentions the kings of the earth  committing fornication with mystery babylon, not forgetting also the Merchants [who we know] and the inhabitants [whom I hope are the unsaved].

Who then are the kings of the earth specifically ?. Are they the rulers of all the nations, specifically presidents and prime ministers, or are they the entire government which runs the nation and how far does that compass. Is it the cabinet or elected officials or more than that.

Second part to this question, is that they committed fornication with the harlot and drank from her cup.  What is this fornication specifically and what is the cup and  the contents being referred to ?.  There must be some spiritual connection that is taking place here, does it not ?.

If indeed we are in the proximity to the end times, then these practices must be taking place and hence my question and as a general interest in these scripture that shows the judgement of the kings of the earth, the merchants and those who drank from mystery babylon cup.

Revelation 13 points out all the goods ect that the merchants used 

Revelation 18 King James Version (KJV)

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

Revelation 17 King James Version (KJV)

With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

The following is what I personally see so far and may or may not be accurate; based on history (nothing new under the sun), prophecy and the players and global plans in place now. As you've mentioned; if we are indeed living in the last days, of which there is no doubt in my mind as 'everything' prophetic is emerging, then we should be seeing the mechanism's unfolding? But first...

A little biblical history as an example of the dry bones coming back to life my generation witnessed. We seen the historical progression and means that the dry bones (National Israel) came back to life, and Israel becoming a nation in "One Day". Roman empire - diaspora - crusades - Ottoman empire - British conquest 1917 - League of Nations (UN) for a Jewish homeland - Balfour Declaration 1917, etc. 

The "whole world" in biblical times I believe referred to the known geographical civilized / occupied world. Whom is this "the whole world" of yet future prophetic events yet to come? What collective organization would represent the whole world coming against something or some one in this age? Right now, whom would have the power, structure, decades of planning, the organization, money and will power? What organization consistently votes against Israel 90% of the time? What entity has the goal, technology and system already in place (International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Bank, etc. etc.) to establish an one world government / economic system?

THE TEN KINGS: Does this have to be ten nations or a confederation of ten nations? The following links says it all:   http://www.un.org/Depts/los/convention_agreements/texts/unclos/part5.htm     - http://nuclearsuntan.blogspot.com/

Why not ten heads (Kings) over each of the ten created global economic zones? It long reads, but reading the above links makes perfect sense on how it is being implemented and controlled. I suspect this will not take effect until after the Rapture of the church, but it's set up and ready for implementation "right now". 

It appears the United Nations is gaining in strength and control and not going away anytime soon. It's goal and mission is a one world government with them in control. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the positions the Antichrist holds is "Secretary General of the United Nations", and it progresses biblically from there.

Just something to watch and think about?

• Thanks 1