• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

Hi guys, btw moving my posts to different forums areas is great and might be an answer to prayer as more people might read and be helped. Thankyou.

I prayed to Jesus the other day and said that I want to serve more and more as I enjoy it. 

Just had a day of serving lots and I feel great but their is always this niggle inside of me saying that I am maybr missing something out that is important. On the other hand I have faith that I will help a lot of people.

Is this common for Christians do you think and is this niggle just the enemy?

Please advise me from any experience you have had of this or provide any ideas what the wombats is occuring ?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

I have never seen the word "niggle" before and I had to do a double-take as I thought it was something else. Perhaps "voice" or "notion" would be better word choices.

There is always room for improvement. I like to think of it like how most artist's don't entirely enjoy looking at their own art or listening to their own music; if only I had done this or done better here, if only the lyrics flowed better, and so on. It's natural and it spurs the artists on to try and become better, to improve. However, there is such a thing as unhealthy self-criticism; if all you do is beat yourself up or it's interfering with what you do, then it's less of a constructive self-criticism and more of a destructive self-bashing.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Hi, thanks for sharing. Yes, any inner voice speaking doubt into your life is the enemy. Ignore it and speak only words of faith and positivity