• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.66
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I have never heard any of this before and have been in the Lord for 45 years.

You make a compelling case.

Rev. 13:18 ὧδε ἡ σοφία ἐστίν. ὁ ἔχων τὸν νοῦν ψηφισάτω τὸν ἀριθμὸν τοῦ θηρίου· ἀριθμὸς γὰρ ἀνθρώπου ἐστί, καὶ ὁ ἀριθμὸς αὐτοῦ χξϛ´.

Rev. 13:18 aHere is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that bof a man; and his number is 1six hundred and sixty-six.

OK---and yet John does say clearly that there is a number involved.

How do you square this with what you have written, Perhaps I missed something?

Thank you. I understand regarding the 'multitude' rather than 'number'.

This is perhaps the most interesting interpretation that I have seen.

Certainly worth considering.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  777
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/7/2019 at 6:19 PM, Abdicate said:

John was told to write what he saw. No where else in the scriptures is anything remotely like this. The number is derived by the misunderstanding of those that copied his writings, hence his warning not to change anything in his book. But alas, it wasn't 100% their fault. John wrote it all in Greek and when they came to that part, they didn't know what it was so they wrote what they thought it was, 3 Greek letters. Here is Revelation 13:18 in Greek. The red box is the fabled 666 devised because the letters mean absolutely NOTHING in Greek. So, translators use Gematria which is number value substitution for the letter. That is, A=1, B=2, C=3, etc.

59a60f16ebf18_ScreenShot2017-08-29at9_02_49PM.png.748267b7718aaec9f2e63c964306f556.png

Here's the red box blown up.

59a60f149ac05_ScreenShot2017-08-29at9_02_59PM.png.ab75e48dab2737b914b4465a332062e0.png

In Arabic the letter (removed from above) means "in."

59a60f1990899_ScreenShot2017-08-29at9_03_05PM.png.3870eca7a46a9a85c010202ebbe04a21.png

The "x" or chi, is used in Islam as crossed swords.

59a6102826401_ScreenShot2017-08-29at9_08_23PM.png.45ab166842705cf79c15479d92244f94.png

59a60f1aaeebe_ScreenShot2017-08-29at9_03_13PM.png.512276f8a6418efe4922787ff000b9dc.png

In Arabic, it's the symbol of the swords and "In the name of Allah" Below left is the phrase in Arabic for you to compare.

59a60f1830b4d_ScreenShot2017-08-29at9_03_29PM.png.4ed63897e43ed41d747c3f6f07846eb8.png

What John saw was the words "In the name of Allah".

Revelation 13:18 (proper translation)
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding consider the multitude of the beast: for it is the multitude of a man; and his multitude is χξς.

Original: ἀριθμός
- Transliteration: Arithmos
- Phonetic: ar-ith-mos'
- Definition:
1. a fixed and definite number
2. an indefinite number, a multitude

- Original: ψηφίζω
- Transliteration: Psephizo
- Phonetic: psay-fid'-zo
- Definition:
1. to count with pebbles, to compute, calculate, reckon
2. to give one's vote by casting a pebble into the urn
3. to decide by voting

So first, this will require wisdom and understand. Gematria (number substitution for letters) is not in the word of God and is only applied here for reasons men have tried to identify what John was saying instead of waiting on its fulfillment, 2 Pet 1:20. Still, it is a prophecy that we need to understand in order to recognize its fulfillment. Here is what a former Muslim terrorist, now a Christian has to say about this:

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding reckon (or decide, discern) the multitude of the beast, for it is the multitude of a man [that is, Muhammad and or the Mahdi - Antichrist] and his multitude [are identified through the following] "In the name of Allah and the two swords (or Jihad)." Walid Shoebat

Seems a whole lot more plausible today than the Gematria solutions of William Jefferson Clinton, Ronald Wilson Reagan, George W. Bush, Bill Gates, Mikhail Gorbachev, Pope, Vicarius Filii Dei, or the Hebrew rendition of Neron Kaisar, and any other questionable world leader. Even the World Wide Web since in Hebrew the w is a vav and holds the value of 6, WWW, 666. Utter ridiculousness. In fact, the truth is many of the fragments of this verse when applying Gematria have 616, as well as 665. Could these inconsistencies not be the result of scribes trying to understand the writing of John of a foreign language - Arabic - mistaking them for Greek letters, which in today's characters Arabic is just as different as Hebrew today compared to David's day?

The assumption of the scribes was that of the rest of the book is in Greek, these squiggles must be too. Hence the error in not just transcribing what John wrote and warned of Rev 22:19. No other writing in scriptures gives this warning.

Interestingly, or not, the song by Queen "Bohemian Rhapsody" contains Bismillah and Beelzebub, Ba'al or Lord of the Flies!

59a60bc359384_ScreenShot2017-08-29at8_49_39PM.png.afd402c29087922a0186f0e7e1e752eb.png

Freddy Mercury has an Iranian heritage and is a Zoroastrian. Mulsims await the mark of the beast:

“the task of the Beast will be to distinguish the believers from the non believers...it will draw a line on the forehead of every muslim believer whereby his face will become bright and luminous.”
[Abu Huraira / Tirmidhi, by Sheik Ahmed Ali in “Major Signs before the Day of Judgement”]

Finally, why would taking a piece of man-made technology (RFID chip, tattoo, barcode) send you to hell? It wouldn't. To take the mark of the beast is to pledge allegiance to him. To become a muslim, one need only to quote the Shahada in Arabic which means: There is no god but Allah. Muhammad is the messenger of God.

666 is an invention of the devil to mislead the real signs. Unless we're not in the end times at all, then this is all speculation to be ignored.

The word of God doesn't say "666", that's man's translations. It says "χξς" which contains no known meaning. Nowhere in the scriptures is Gematria used. When it is a number, it says the number, "twelve thousand". It's a grave error to apply this wrong thinking to this passage as it'll cause people to miss the truth, which is happening.

On the word "mark" it is:

G5480 χάραγμα charagma (khar'-ag-mah) n.
1. a scratch or etching, i.e. stamp (as a badge of servitude), or scupltured figure (statue)

This is a badge of servitude in John's time. Islam uses these in every event and can be seen whenever they gather in protest or civil unrest or war. Muslims are slaves to Allah, by their own admission.

Islam has a list of conduct in buying an selling: http://www.al-islam.org/a-summary-of-rulings-makarim-shirazi/rules-selling-and-buying issue 745

Our money has the marks of presidents, except for Ben Franklin and Hamilton - recently more. So when the AC comes, his system will bear his mark, his name, or reckoning of his name. Arabic calligraphy is some of the most beautiful of all artistic writings.

"and when the word if fulfilled concerning them, We shall bring fourth a Beast of the Earth to speak unto them because mankind had not faith in Our revelations" Qur'an 27:82

"The job of the Beast will be to distinguish the believers from the non-believers, with Prophet Moses' staff it [the beast] will draw a line on the forehead of every [Muslim] believer whereby his face will become bright and luminous and with the ring of Solomon it will seal the nose of every non-believer where by his whole face will become black." Abu Huraira-Musnad Ahmed/Tirmidhi, by Shaykh Ahmed Ali in his Major Signs Before the Day of Judgement
Notice that Muslims WANT the mark of the beast! There is so much more proving that we need to be watching Islam. After all, when Jesus comes to rule, all the places He fights are Islamic nations. Don't remain stuck in traditions, see the word of God in action, today, now.

Revelation 7:3
Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

G4972 σφραγίζω sphragizo (sfrag-id'-zo) v.
1. to stamp (with a signet or private mark) for security or preservation
2. (by implication) to keep secret, to attest

God puts a security seal on His 144,000 male virgin Jews. Sealed like a vault, sealed like a government document for the Kingdom of God. The mark of the beast isn't God's seal. The word mark about the beast is only used 9 times in the word of God and only found in the book of Revelation with a single exception:

Acts 17:29 (KJV)
Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

The devil's mark is a trinket, a sculptured image, something that says "I believe the devil over God Almighty", for which no one who takes and worships the beast will ever enter heaven. So, this thing, is something that thumbs the nose at God and not just a man-made object. It's a belief, it is blasphemy and only the word of God links this. I've been a Christian for over 3 decades and I've never hear one preacher say this, but it is in the word of God. Stick to the word of God and not the vain imaginations of man.

Those 3 letters are Greek letters. They are like saying XEC, which in English means nothing. Take the Greek letters and translate them - you can't. Here's the link: https://translate.google.com/#auto/en/χξϚ

That's the problem. There's no translation for it because it's more possibly Arabic transliterated into Greek by error of the scribes. The idea of 666 comes from both Greek and Hebrew do not have 1,2,3 characters to represent numbers, they use their letters A=1, B=2, C=3, etc. Because of this, and because the letters mean nothing in Greek, erroneously people are applying this to the three letters which have a numerical value of 600, 60, and 6. Therefore saying "666". This is not scriptural. If the word of God wants to say a number, it's spelled out like six, seven, twelve thousand, not F, G, ABZZZ. Even in Hebrew nowhere in the word of God is a number substituted for a letter, it spells it out. Gematria is real, and there are gems found in the word of God, but not in the plain text. 666 is a deception of the devil to hide the truth.

I hope this helps. If you want to know what is "666" in Gematria, it's found in Genesis 1:1, not in Revelation.

I meant to ask, by the way, where does 666 appear in Ge. 1:1?

thanks again....

On 11/8/2019 at 1:14 PM, Abdicate said:

588e13cf362f5_Bismillah1.png.c9e8df2b4c5356ba418478d775b71dc1.png

This is from the Codex Vaticanus, and I've given the bottom image to Bahrainis, Iraqis, and and Egyptian and they all said it was Bismilla "In the name of Allah" https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bisimilla

Vaticanus...thanks for the info!

I'm thinking Shoebat just might be on the right track with his theory....

Although, I'm not sure I agree with everything else he says about everything...

blessings...

Well that is VERY interesting stuff!

I guess the only concern is that we properly stipulate the rules to our design-seeking enterprise, lest we be guilty of "finding patterns in a phone book", if you know what I mean....

But this is all very interesting food for thought....

And I really do appreciate your time spelling it out for  me....thanks again!

blessings...

By the way, have you ever read the book entitled "Theomatics"?  

Sounds like something you'd be interested in.....

I believe the number 37, amongst many others, features prominently in that research too....

blessings...

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,199
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Hey :) sure seems like it huh but, I guess its what word (meaning) you wish to use in 2 Thes  be it  apostasy, departure, rebellion so forth so on. I don't find "from the faith" there. Nor have I found "departure " as in "caught up. I have to say though I have seen more people coming to Christ then every before. In China alone..

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  467
  • Content Per Day:  0.29

I personally like the theory that the 666 will be three groupings of six numbers.  Kinda like your credit card number, except that is 4444 (four groups of four numbers).

With such an identifier, the Beast power could "number" every person on planet earth.  And could prevent any single individual from buying or selling (assuming all transactions were digital). 

Just one reason why the push for Bitcoin (digital money).  

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

The Truth concerning the Anti-Christ

THE #ANTICHRIST

And the dragon waxed wroth with the woman, and went away to make war with the rest of her seed, that keep the commandments of God, and hold the testimony of Jesus: (Rev. 12:17)

How does the dragon (#Satan) make war on the rest of the seed of the woman? Through whom does he act?

and he (the dragon) stood upon the sand of the sea, And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns ten diadems, and upon his heads names of blasphemy. (Rev. 13:1)

as that the day of the #Lord is just at hand; let no man beguile you in any wise: for it will not be except the falling away come first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition... And then shall be revealed the lawless one, whom the Lord Jesus shall slay with the breath of his mouth, and bring to naught by the manifestation of his coming; even he, whose coming is according to the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceit of unrighteousness for them that perishbecause they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. (2 Thess. 2:2‑3, 8‑10)

Little children, it is a late hour: and as ye heard that antichrist cometh, even now have there arisen many antichrists ... (1 John 2:18)

Before #Christ returns physically to the Earth, there will arise a counterfeit Christ, the #Antichrist (called by #God the beast),through whom Satan will exercise his power.

And the beast, which I saw, was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion; and the dragon gave him his power, and his throne and great authority. (Rev 13:21)

What is the significance of these animal characteristics of the beast seen by John, summed up in the power and nature of the Antichrist?

And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. The first one was like a lion ... These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, that shall arise out of the earth. (Dan. 7:3‑4, 17)

The characteristics of these four beasts seen by Daniel will be summoned up in toto in the Antichrist. Who are these kings, and the characteristics of their rule.

but there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and he hath made known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these: ... Thou, 0 king, sawest, and, behold, a great image. This image, which was mighty, and whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the aspect thereof was terrible. As for this image, its head, was of fine goldits breast and its arms of silver, its belly and its thighs of brass, its legs of iron, its feet part of iron, and part of clay, (Dan. 2:28, 31‑331

As we shall see below, the four parts of this image also symbolize these four beasts, with the first beast equal to the head of the image and the successive beasts equal to the other three parts of the image in their order from the head.

The first was like a lion ... (Dan. 7:4)

This is the dream; and we. will tell the interpretation thereof before the king, Thou (Nebuchadnezzar), 0 King; art king of kings, unto whom the God of heaven hath given the kingdom, the power, and the strength, and the glory; and where so ever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the birds of the heavens hath he given into thy hand, and hath made thee to rule over them all; thou art the head of gold. (Dan. 2:36‑38)

And the beast which I saw was like ... his mouth as the mouth of a lion ... (Rev. 13.2)

The first beast seen by Daniel was like a lion, which was the literal symbol of the revived Babylonian empire ruled by Nebuchadnezzar, the head of gold. The lion symbolized the characteristics of the Babylonian Empire under Nebuchadnezzar: absolute rule and power exercised in a regal manner. The Antichrist will also have this characteristic in his ruling.

And, behold, another beast, a second, like to a bear; and it was raised up on one side, and three ribs were in its mouth between its teeth: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh (Dan. 7:5)

its breast and its arms of silver ... And after thee [Nebuchadnezzar] shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee ... (Dan. 2:32, 39)

Belshazzar, while he tasted the wine, commanded to bring the golden and silver vessels which Nebuchadnezzar his father had taken out of the temple which was in Jerusalem ... Peres; thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.... In that night Belshazzar the Chaldean king was slain. And Darius the Mede received the kingdom ... (Dan. 5:2, 28, 30‑31)

And the beast I saw was like ... and his feet were as the feet of a bear ... (Rev 13:2)

The next kingdom to rise after the Babylonian Empire was the Media‑Persian empire, which was literally symbolized by the bear. The breast and two arms of the image also represent the Media‑Persian Empire. The bear symbolized the characteristics of the Media‑Persian empire: overwhelming strength, which devoured all that came in its path. The Antichrist will also have this characteristic in his rule.

After this I beheld, and, lo, another, like a leopard, which had on its back four wings of a bird; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it. (Dan. 7:6)

... its belly and its thighs of brass... and another third kingdom of brass which shall bear rule over all the earth. (Dan. 2:32, 39)

And as for me, in the first year of Darius the Mede, I stood up to confirm and strengthen him. And now I will show thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and when he is waxed strong through his riches, he shall stir up all against the realm of Greece. And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will. And he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven, but not according to his posterity, nor according to his dominion wherewith he ruled; for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others besides these. (Dan. 11:1‑4)

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard ... (Rev. 13:2)

The third kingdom to arise was the Macedonian kingdom under Alexander the Great, which was literally symbolized by the leopard. The belly and thighs of the image also represent the Macedonian empire. Alexander died suddenly and his kingdom was not given to his posterity but was divided among his four generals and rapidly lost its former power. The leopard symbolized the characteristics of the Macedonian empire under Alexander the Great: swift and cruel domination of those whom it conquered. The Antichrist will also have this characteristic in his ruling. As these kingdoms succeeded one another, the gulf between their rulers and God widened. Thus, the gold of Nebuchadnezzar (who feared God and somewhat attempted to obey Him) changed progressively into more common metals (to silver, then brass, then iron), which, while they are less valuable, are at the same time progressively more powerful in the world's eyes. Thus it is that fourth kingdom had nothing of God in it but was more powerful than the three preceding kingdoms.

After this I saw in the night visions, and, behold, a fourth beast, terrible and powerful, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth; it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with its feet: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. (Dan. 7:7)

Its legs of iron, its feet part of iron, and part of clay, (Dan. 2:33)

And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron, for as much as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things; and as iron that crusheth all these, shall it break in pieces and crush. And whereas thou sawest the feet and toe, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, it shall be a divided kingdom; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so a kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly brittle. And whereas thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men; but they shall not cleave to one another, even as iron doth not mingle with clay. (Dan. 2:40‑43)

The fourth kingdom, more powerful than the three before it, was the Roman Empire‑which in its latter years became divided into the Western and Eastern Roman empires (the two legs). As we shall see, the ten toes of the image correspond to the ten horns of the beast in Revelation. The Antichrist will rise to power over a revived Roman empire consisting of ten countries, which were part of the old Roman Empire. The ten toes and horns symbolize, respectfully, the ten countries and ten kings who will rule them under the Antichrist.

And the ten horns that thou sawest are ten kings, who have received no kingdom as yet; but they receive authority us kings, with the beast, (in) one hour. (Rev. 17:12)

... and it had ten horns. I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another horn. a little one, before which three of the first horns were plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking great things.... and concerning the ten horns that were on its head, and the other horn which came up, and before which three fell, even that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake great things, whose look was more stout than its fellows.... And as for the  horns, out of this kingdom shall the kings arise: and another shall arise after them, and he shall be diverse from the former, and he shall put down three king. (Dan. 7:7‑‑8, 20,24)

I beheld, and the same horn [the little one) made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; ... And he shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and he shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and half a time. (Dan. 7:21, 25)

And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressions are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power, and he shall corrupt wonderfully, and shall prosper and do his pleasure; and he shall destroy the mighty ones and the holy people. And through his policy he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and in their security shall he destroy many: he shall also stand up against the prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand. (Dan. 8:23‑25)

And it (the little horn) waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and some of the host and of the stars it cast down to the ground, and trampled upon them. Yea, it magnified itself, even to the prince of the host; and it took away from him the continual burnt‑offering, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down. And a host was given to it against the continual burnt‑offering through transgression; and it cast down truth to the ground, and it did its pleasure and prospered. (Dan. 8:10‑12)

And in his place shall stand up a contemptible person, to whom they had not given the honor of the kingdom: but he shall come in time of security, and shall obtain the kingdom by flatteries ... And forces shall stand on his part, and they shall  profane the sanctuary, even the fortress, and shall take away the continual burnt‑offering, and they shall set up the abomination that maketh desolate. And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he pervert by flatteries; but the people that know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. And they that are wise among the people shall instruct many; yet they shall fall by the sword and by flame, by captivity and by spoil, many days.... And some that are wise shall fall, to refine them, and to purify, and to make them whiteeven to the time of the end; because it is yet for the time appointedAnd the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvelous things against the God of good; and he shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished; for that which is determined shall be done. (Dan. 11:21, 31‑33, 35‑36)

The Antichrist will rise to power over ten countries that were part of the old Roman Empire. The Antichrist, with the ten kings under him, will rise to power very sud­denly. Probably seven of these countries will willingly submit to his rule, but the other three will have to be subdued by him.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and there was given to him authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. (Rev. 13:7)

Although the Antichrist is given authority over every nation (the authority that Satan now has and gives to him), it does not say that he rules over every nation. The Antichrist will only rule actually over those ten countries and several others around the Mediterranean that he will gain power over either militarily or politically.

Seventy weeks are decreed upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most holy. Know therefore and discern, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah, the prince, shall be seven weeks, and three score and two weeks; it shall be built again, with street and moat, even in troublous times. And after the threescore and two weeks shall the anointed one be cut off, and shall have nothing; and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and even unto the end shall be war; desolations are determined. And he shall make a firm covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease; and upon the wing of abominations shall come one that maketh desolate; and even unto the full end, and that determined, shall wrath be poured out upon the desolate. (Dan. 9:24‑27)

If we let him thus alone, all men will believe on him: and the Romans will come and take away both our place and our nation. (John 11:48)

Sixty‑nine of the seventy weeks is already past; the last week is the last seven years of human government before the physical return of Christ. There is an indefinite gap of time between the first sixty‑nine weeks and the last week of the seventy weeks. Why? Because the start of the last week depends on the bride having made herself ready, an exercise of free will, and cannot thus be an exactly predestined date. We shall see later what the firm covenant at the beginning of the week means. In the middle of the last week of years, the Antichrist comes to power and rules for three and a half years, the last half of the last week.

The two sets of verses above together prove that the countries that the Antichrist will rule over were a part of the Old Roman Empire. Titus foreshadowed the Antichrist as the prince who shall come; and the people who destroyed Jerusalem were the Roman armies in 70 A.D.

Satan expressed his authority through the old Roman Empire, which severely persecuted the early Christians. When the Antichrist comes to power, Satan will give him his full power and authority to express him in persecuting God's people and worshiping Satan through the worship of the Antichrist. In all these years since the end of the Roman Empire, what has served Satan as his expression and provided him with worshipers? None other than the Roman Catholic Church!

There are two women at the end of this age who claim to have a relationship with Christ.

One woman is the pure, holy, spotless, and without wrinkles bride of Christ. Nothing indicates her size; only her purity and singleness of heart are portrayed

The other woman is a great harlot with many daughters. She claims Christ but is in reality married to the satanic world system. She is depicted as great, powerful, world‑wide, rich, and full of fornication and idolatry.

At the time of the uploading of this book (2000), the most accurate estimates are that the priesthood of the Roman Catholic Church has an HIV‑AIDS infection rate somewhere between 8 and 11 times that of the general population. This is pure, and this is holy? Again, which of these two women is the accurate depiction of the Roman Catholic Church?

But the judgment shall be set, and they shall take away his dominion to consume and to destroy it unto the end. (Dan. 7:26)

I beheld at that time because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake; I beheld even till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed, and it was given to be burned with fire. (Dan. 7:11)

... But he will be broken without human agency. (Dan. 8:25 NASB)

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought the signs in his sight, wherewith he deceived them that had the mark of the beast and them that worshiped his image: they two were cast alive into the lake of fire that burneth with brimstone: (Rev. 19:20)

Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without human hands, which smote the image upon its feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them in pieces. Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken in pieces together, and become like the chaff of the summer threshing‑floors; and the wind carried them away, so that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth, (Dan. 2:34‑35)

If ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious: unto whom coming, a living stone, rejected indeed of men, but with God elect, precious. (1 Pet. 2:3‑4)

... and the rock was Christ. (I Cor. 10:4)

and in the days of those king shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall the sovereignty thereof be left to another people; but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. (Dan. 2:44)

And the kingdom and the dominion, and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High: his kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him. (Dan. 7:27)

The Antichrist will be the ultimate and final expression of human government without any allegiance to God. He will lead and use the material and psychical powers at his disposal in direct defiance of the physical return of Christ, at Armageddon. Christ will totally annihilate this opposition, thus removing in one stroke the major obstacle to His rule on the Earth. How very obliging of the Antichrist to concentrate the opposition in one place. Once again we see that Satan inevitably furthers God's purposes.

Then I desired to know the truth concerning the fourth beast which was diverse from all of them, exceedingly terrible, whose teeth were of iron, and its nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with its feet; (Dan. 7:19)

What will be the ancestry of the Antichrist and why will he be such a different type of person from those before him?

Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher one came up last. I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; and no beast could stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and magnified himself. And as I was considering, behold, a he‑goat came from the west over the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: the he‑goat had a notable horn between his eyes.... And I saw him come close to the ram, and he was moved with anger against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns; and there was no power in the ram to stand before him; but he cast him down to the ground, and trampled upon him; and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand. And the he‑goat magnified himself exceedingly: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and instead of it there came up four notable horns toward the four winds of heaven.... The ram which thou sawest, that had the two horns, they are the kings of Media and Persia. And the rough he‑goat is the king of Greece: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king. And as for that which was broken, in the place whereof four stood up, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not with his power. (Dan. 8:3‑5, 7‑8, 20‑22)

And now will I show thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and when he is waxed strong through his riches, he shall stir up all against the realms of Greece. And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will ... And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven, but not according to his posterity, nor according to his dominion wherewith he ruled; for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others besides these. (Dan. 11:2‑4)

And the he‑goat magnified himself exceedingly: and when he was strong the great horn was broken; and instead of it there came up four notable horns toward the four winds of heaven. And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceedingly great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the glorious land. (Dan. 8:8‑9)

When Alexander the Great died, his kingdom was divided among his four generals. The Antichrist's physical ancestry (the little horn) will be out of one of those four kingdoms. The only one of the four kingdoms from which he could wax great toward the other three in this way‑toward the south (Egypt), toward the east (Asia Minor), and toward the glorious land (Israel)‑ is the part that was Macedonia and Greece. The Antichrist will either himself be a Greek or at least will be of Grecian ancestry

Then I desired to know the truth concerning the fourth beast, which was diverse from all of them ...((Dan. 7:19)

Why is the Antichrist going to be so different from all of the other dictators before him?

and there was given to him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and there was given to him authority to do his works during forty and two months. And he opened his mouth for blasphemies against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, even them that dwell in the heaven. (Rev. 13:6‑6)

How art thou fallen from heaven, 0 day‑star, son of the morning! ... And thou saidst in thy heart ... I will make myself like the Most High. (Isa. 14:12‑14)

he that opposeth and exalteth himself against all that is called God or that is worshipped; so that he sitteth in the temple of God, setting himself forth as God. (2 Thess. 2:4)

And upon a set day Herod arrayed himself in royal apparel. And sat on the throne, and made an oration unto them. And the people shouted, saying, The voice of a god, and not of a man. And immediately an angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave to God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost. (Acts 12:21‑23)

Satan's sin was pride, in that he desired to make himself as God. When Satan tempts men, God's creation, to declare themselves to be god, it is utter, direct blasphemy against God. Who else in history declared themselves to be gods?

And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness: and I saw a woman sitting upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy having seven heads and ten horns.... And the angel said unto me, wherefore didst thou wonder? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and the ten horns.... Here is the mind that hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth: and they are seven kings (Caesars) the five are fallen, the one is, the other is not yet come and when he cometh, he must continue a little while. (Rev. 17:3, 7, 9‑10)

Who are these seven Caesars (the original Greek word translated as the English word kings)?

Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar ... (Luke 3:1)

Which came to pass in the days of Claudius Caesar. (Acts 11:28 KJV)

At the time John wrote the book of Revelation, Domitian, the sixth Caesar, was in power. Before the reign of Domitian, there had reigned five Caesars who had died unnatural deaths (are fallen) through murder or suicide. The first four of these (in chronological order) were Julius Caesar, Tiberius Caesar, Caligula, and Claudius Caesar. Physically, the Antichrist will rise to power suddenly as the seventh Caesar over a revived Roman Empire.

I saw one of his heads as though it had been smitten unto death; and his death‑stroke was healed: and the whole earth wondered after the beast; ... And he maketh the earth and them that dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose death stroke was healed.... that they should make an image to the beast who hath the stroke of the sword and lived. (Rev. 13:3, 12, 14)

The Antichrist, shortly after coming to power as the seventh Caesar, will die physically from a fatal wound. The Antichrist is the one of the seven heads of the beast that is wounded fatally‑ this will not necessarily be a head wound‑ Scripture does not specify where he is wounded, only that it is a fatal wound inflicted with a sword stroke. This possibly will, but may not necessarily, be a literal sword stroke. It is much likelier that this is merely the symbolic means used to indicate a violent death. The body of the Antichrist (probably after about three days) will then be brought back to life by Satan as a counterfeit of the resurrection of Christ. How does Satan do this?

The beast that thou sawest wasand is notand is about to come up out of the abyss, and to go into perdition. And they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, they whose name hath not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast, how that he was, and is not, and shall come. (Rev. 17:8)

In speaking of the Antichrist physically (as the seventh Caesar), John says that he is not yet come: the Antichrist has not yet appeared and we will not know for sure who he is until his body is brought back to life. Yet in this verse here, John says that at the time that he wrote this, the Antichrist had already been on the earth but was not on the earth then, and would come out of the abyss when he appears again on the earth. This seems to be a contradiction with Rev. 17:10, where John says that He is not yet come. What is the reality here?

What is under the abyss? Hades, where the souls of dead people are imprisoned until the day of their judgment. When the body of the Antichrist is brought back to life, it will be brought to life not with the soul that was in it before the infliction of the fatal wound but with the soul of someone who had already lived on the earth and died before John wrote the book of Revelation. Whose soul will this be?               

And the beast that was, and is notis himself also an eighth, and is of the seven; and he goeth into perdition. (Rev 17:11)

The Antichrist will arise physically as the seventh Caesar, die of a fatal wound, and be brought back to life (reanimated) as the eighth Caesar. As the eighth Caesar, he will have the body of the seventh and the soul of one of the first five Caesars who suffered unnatural deaths.

Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding let him count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man: and his number is Six hundred and sixty and six. (Rev. 13:18)

At the time that John wrote Revelation, Domitian was in power‑ John could not come right out and name the actual name of the Caesar whose soul would reanimate the Antichrist's body, if he did he would have been put to death immediately. So John signified the name of that Caesar with a number, the number 666.

In the original language of the New Testament, Greek, every letter of the alphabet has a specific number associated with it. To say that the Antichrist's number is six hundred and sixty‑six is to say that the numbers corresponding to the letters of the Greek name of that Caesar add up to 666. Which one of the five Caesar's names is this true for?

The second epistle unto Timotheus, ordained the first bishop of the church of the Ephesians, was written from Rome, when Paul was brought before Nero the second time. (Superscription to 2 Timothy, KJV)

The fifth Caesar (before Domitian) to die an unnatural death, and the only one of the five for whom the numbers corresponding to his other than name in Greek add up to 666, is none other than Nero. Nero is the Caesar who initiated the persecution of the Christians by the Roman Empire, throwing them to the lions and burning them as torches.

Among the biological Caesars following Tiberius, inbreeding and incest were common. Caligula and Agrippina are among the better (or worse) examples. The inbred Caligula considered each of his three sisters, at one time or another, as his legal wife, Agrippina being one. Tile insane Calligula was succeeded by Claudius, whose wife was Messalina. The inbred Agrippina was simultaneously Messalina's aunt and niece. Agrippina proceeded to poison her second husband, Crispus, frame Messalina, marry the Emperor Claudius, and poison Claudius. In marrying Claudius, she became the successor of her dead aunt‑niece. In one of her previous marriages, she bore Nero, who went on to other accomplishments, few of which are praiseworthy. 296

The 19th century also has a famous example.... The responsible party was Herr Heidler who ... proceeded to divorce his first wife, and marry his niece. From this second union came a series of miscarriages,as well as one son and one daughter.The son's name was Adolph Heidler (Hitler)....

In comparing the inbred Hitler and the inbred Caligula or Nero, it is of interest to note that they each possessed great egos, strong wills, a flair for oratory, a love of parades, and interest in arts and a liking for the macabreConsider Hitler's attitude toward the Jews, so similar to Nero's attitude toward the early Christians297

The Antichrist will make Hitler look like a weak leader‑ Hitler was but a type foreshadowing the Antichrist. His true ancestry will be hidden‑ even before he becomes a public figure‑ at or before his birth.

And they worshipped the dragon, because he gave his authority unto tile beast and they worshipped the beast, saying, who is like unto the beast and who is able to war with him? (Rev. 13:4)

So when that last great master‑piece of the Adversary shall appear, the Anti‑Christ, whose coming, as Paul tells us, is after the working of Satan (2 Thess. ii.9), and to whom the Dragon shall give his power, and his throne, and great authority (Rv. xiii.2), it is but reasonable to suppose that he will be possessed and energized by the Devil) in person. And thus he will be a compound being, partly human, partly superhuman; at once the king of Tyre and the anointed Cherub that covereth; a travesty by Satan of the incarnation of our Lord. 298

Who indeed is like the beast? No one before or after will be like him. The Antichrist will embody all of the desirable natural human attributes. He will be highly intelligent, tremendously charismatic, and probably very handsome physically. He will have the body of one man and the soul of another, and the spirit in him will be Satan himself. In this way, Satan, a spiritual being, will be able to fully express himself in physical form on the earth but with none of the consequent limitations of power necessitated by taking on a physical existence, as occurred with the fallen angels in Genesis Chapter Six.

It is at the time of sounding of the fifth trumpet (seventh seal) that Satan, having been just cast out of heaven and given the key to the pit of the abyss, descends to the pit (Sheol and Tartarus) and releases not only the imprisoned demonic beings but also the soul of Nero. Therefore, it will be at that time that the Antichrist's body is reanimated.

Since the Antichrist will be an intentional counterfeit by Satan of Christ, we should expect many more major similarities between the events of his life and those of the life of Christ. A great earthquake occurred at the time of the death of Christ. For this reason, I am certain that the Antichrist will suffer his physical death at the time of the great earthquake of the sixth seal and also that there will elapse three days (as with Christ) between this earthquake and the fifth trumpet of the seventh seal (when the Antichrist's body is reanimated), as a further counterfeit detail of Christ's death and Resurrection.

... And he maketh all the earth and them that dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose death‑stroke was healed.... saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast who hath the stroke of the sword and lived. (Rev. 13:12, 14)

And he had power to give life to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. (Rev. 13:15 Intl. Greek)

Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands. They have mouths, but they speak not ... (Ps. 115:4‑5)

The Antichrist will have an image of himself in the temple at Jerusalem and require people to worship it. This image will be the first talking idol in the world and will be identical in outward appearance to the body of the Antichrist. It will also express his wishes verbal indicating that it will also be capable of making decisions. Most likely this image of a beast will be the world's first android, but it is not clear that it will have mobility.

And he causeth all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the bond, that there should be given them a mark on their right hand, or upon their forehead; and that no man should be able to buy or to sell, save he that hath the mark, even the name of the beast or the number of his name. (Rev. 13:16‑17)  

Under the Antichrist, people will not be able to buy or sell unless they have either the name of Nero or the number 666 on their forehead (probably the men) or on their hand (probably the women). If you do not have such a mark, you will be imprisoned until either you agree to accept his mark or until you are killed. How will the Antichrist be able to so thoroughly control the economy in Europe.      

Credit cards with built‑in micro processing chips will soon be tested in Europe. Retailers, bankers, and institutions like hospitals and libraries are interested in the plastic, wallet‑sized cards, which could be used to store personal records and instantly transfer money in and out of bank accounts. 299

• Oy Vey! 1