• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

The 666 number is simply taken from scripture. We were made on the 6th day. Also it was the 600th part of the day that man was created which is after 2/3rds of the day that had already gone by.

Divide 2/3rds and you come up with .666. Also 2/3rds of the tabernacle is below the second veil which is the 6th step of the tabernacle. Man was made flesh on the sixth day which stands for the last number in the number 666.

The sixth step of the tabernacle the second veil is what separates the Holy place from the Most Holy place. The Most Holy place is allegorical to heaven. It says in scripture that nothing unclean shall enter into the Kingdom.

So it’s fitting that the sixth step has to be transcended in order to make it to Heaven or the Most Holy place. 

Thought you might find this interesting.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  771
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/07/1947

I don't believe that any genuine believer in Christ will be around when the Antichrist appears.  The only thing stopping evil from becoming dominant in the world to the degree when the whole world will be deceived by the Antichrist, is the Holy Spirit dwelling in true believers.  When millions of true believers suddenly disappear from the world and the Holy Spirit goes with them, there will be no more restraint on evil taking over completely and the devil having free reign to set up his Antichrist.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  437
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

On 4/30/2020 at 6:31 PM, Eddy Crocker said:

The 666 number is simply taken from scripture. We were made on the 6th day. Also it was the 600th part of the day that man was created which is after 2/3rds of the day that had already gone by.

Divide 2/3rds and you come up with .666. Also 2/3rds of the tabernacle is below the second veil which is the 6th step of the tabernacle. Man was made flesh on the sixth day which stands for the last number in the number 666.

The sixth step of the tabernacle the second veil is what separates the Holy place from the Most Holy place. The Most Holy place is allegorical to heaven. It says in scripture that nothing unclean shall enter into the Kingdom.

So it’s fitting that the sixth step has to be transcended in order to make it to Heaven or the Most Holy place. 

Thought you might find this interesting.

I think the way it is actually written in Revelation(KJV) could be very significant..."600,60 and 6." Almost does sound like something to do with tenths(.10), so maybe one could even say that the number 10 plays a part in it as well, like Revelation-17:12?

Edited by CaptWalker
  • Well Said! 1

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,776
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

4 hours ago, AND IN THIS CORNER said:

i do not believe the antichrist is the man of sin....

He'll be pleased about that. :18:

• Thumbs Up 1

So does anyone actually think all this 6 feet distancing has anything to do with it? Because i've never heard of this as being some kind of pre-established universal distance between people if ever a pandemic broke out, so can only assume that "they" just came up with it themselves.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,776
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

2 hours ago, CaptWalker said:

So does anyone actually think all this 6 feet distancing has anything to do with it? Because i've never heard of this as being some kind of pre-established universal distance between people if ever a pandemic broke out, so can only assume that "they" just came up with it themselves.

@CaptWalker In most places in NZ at present we are at Covid alert level 1, but under level 3 & 4 the personal distancing being enforced was 2 metres. We don't do imperial measurements here. By law everything is metric. There are exceptions of course to allow for imported goods and hardware that is machined in imperial gauge but metric is much easier than imperial because it is decimal. 

The distancing for personal protection is based on the scientific study of droplets spread on breath. These droplets can travel quite a distance with a cough or sneeze, especially with a tail wind. 

666 is a triangular number. Calculations were made using pebbles. Starting with 1 pebble and adding one more in each successive row eventually leads to a total of 666 pebbles at the end of row 36. You can understand why the ancient Babylonians developed a "wisdom" around numbers that delighted them in this way. 

Strong G5585
ψηφίζω
psēphizō
psay-fid'-zo
From G5586; to use pebbles in enumeration, that is, (genitive case) to compute: - count.
Total KJV occurrences: 2

Luk 14:28  For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it—

Rev 13:18  Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding count the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Well it is interesting that you would mention the term "triangular" since i know of at least one major social organization that uses the triangle as one of their main symbols, but am not here to expose anyone so will leave it at that. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 months later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

It is a puzzle can be deduced by a forward deduction and a side deduction matching with each other.

Revelation 13:18 (NIV2011)

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

The side deduction starts with calling for the word "Wisdom". It is about a Jewish rumor saying that the 666th figure of the Bible is Solomon. Solomon is not only about wisdom, but also about richness. The equivalent of richness is the word "Gold". 666 as a number (in today's human digit presentation) when viewing upside down becomes the 999 gold.

The forward deduction is from Rev 13. The side deduction matches into the forward deduction in that,

Revelation 13:17 (NIV2011)
17  so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

In the side deduction, 666 represents gold without which one cannot buy and sell. Actually we can't buy and sell without gold's currency form. In today's human monetary presentation, gold is the US dollar notes. 666 is the name of a man whose name being Washington with his portrait on the US dollar notes. When apply this to the forward deduction, the second beast is thus the US with Washington as its alternative name.

The forward deduction starts with the "first beast" from the sea, which is England. Science (partially about the Tree of Knowledge) with its education starts with UK's influence as UK is representative of the "Great White" colonialism (the white horse in Rev). Today's secular education (so-called scientific education) started with England's conquerors till English became a global language. The standard of education is also lying in English as its conveying language. England the beast however was wounded in WWII, the second beast thus took its place in terms of worldwide education in English language. Today's US is thus the center of world wide secular/atheistic education.

Humans are forced into such an education system since childhood to develop their mind and behavior (fore head and right hand) into a atheistic force of fighting God and persecuting Christianity. They all have a stamp of anti God and anti religion in their forehead and right hand (of course except Christians) as a result of the secular education cored on US but inherited from UK before England was disabled in WWII.

Map of England: a beast from the sea

"...I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads" - 10 horns and sever heads because the beast is a United Kingdom.

"The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion." - that's the map of today's England.

combined_beast.png

Edited by Hawkins

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

21 minutes ago, Hawkins said:

that's the map of today's England.

Your map is the whole British isles.

I nearly choked on my English fruit cake when I read all that.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  4,249
  • Content Per Day:  2.98
  • Days Won:  1

13 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Your map is the whole British isles.

I nearly choked on my English fruit cake when I read all that.

That was quite fanciful and convoluted.

• Thumbs Up 1