• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

Thank you turtletwo!  You certainly have an attitude of gratitude; I hope every one of us thanks our Lord every day.:emot-nod:

I know your list goes on and on, the same as ours ..... every blessing comes from the hands of God.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

33 minutes ago, SisterActs2 said:

Thank you turtletwo!  You certainly have an attitude of gratitude; I hope every one of us thanks our Lord every day.:emot-nod:

I know your list goes on and on, the same as ours ..... every blessing comes from the hands of God.

Well said. Not a day should go by without taking time to thank the Lord.

53460115_ineverythinggivethanksleavespicture.jpg.591aadaa6a7652c8b39b2cbdd9220668.jpg

• Praise God! 2

Thank you Turtletwo...for you truly are an example of Thanksgiving in all things!

I too, Thank God for the brethren in WCF, through whom He has used to bless and change me because we need each other:

a shout-out to Not me~Faithfulness ~ He must increase. I must decrease.

frienduff thaylorde~Fervent Leader of Praise and Exhortation

Christine~The Elect Lady and Elder

Gandolfthewise~Gentle Holy Spirit

and Turtletwo~Blessings dear sister for all that you give to the Body of Christ.

Edited by In Him

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

OH those are wonderful reasons .    LET all PRAISE THE LORD .

And one name with FIVE LETTERS is all the REASON WE NEED TO REJOICE in all times , good or bad ,   WE GOT ALL HOPE and reason to REJOICE .

J       E         S          U            S.

And that is why the lambs DO SING AND REJIOCE .

J      E       S         U        S.

And that is WHY the lambs DO SING AND REJIOCE .

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

Thanksgiving...Can you name 5?

By turtletwo,

Sorry Turtle, I just cannot reduce it to five, or five hundred, or five thousand.  however, ( My existence, my salvation, our family, their salvation,  all those who those who love the Lord,................................................Ad infinitum  ) .............all from God!

Philippians 4:19 And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.

Jn 1:16 From his abundance we have all received one gracious blessing after another.

2 Cor 9:8 And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

Lamentations 3:22-24 Through the LORD’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassion's fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. “The LORD is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

@ayin jade :th_wave:So nice to read your wonderful post! Happy to have you here in this thread. It's one more thing to be thankful for... :) Yours has a special meaning to me because I know what a rough journey this has been for you.

Upward and onward, sister. :emot-hug:(Or was it onward and upward? lol Well-either one fits. Bro Chuck used to say that here many years ago. Remember him?)

That being said, everybody  so far has added such special posts! :wub: Please do keep them coming! God bless you.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, turtletwo said:

@ayin jade :th_wave:So nice to read your wonderful post! Happy to have you here in this thread. It's one more thing to be thankful for... :) Yours has a special meaning to me because I know what a rough journey this has been for you.

Upward and onward, sister. :emot-hug:(Or was it onward and upward? lol Well-either one fits. Bro Chuck used to say that here many years ago. Remember him?)

That being said, everybody  so far has added such special posts! :wub: Please do keep them coming! God bless you.

Turtletwo .  YOU LOVED ,    oh let all rejoice and praise the LORD .

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,793
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

This may seem trivial to most of you, but its something Ive been grappling with all day, and during most of my chemo. Today especially when its the worst its been. 

Im grateful for fingers.

Today when the chemo induced neuropathy is very bad and I cant feel anything in the fingertips (but feel plenty of pain in the tops of the fingers where the nails are), and it is hard to pick up anything or open a simple straw wrapper, I realize how handy fingers are. So many things are simple for everyone when they have feelings in the fingers, but impossible when the feeling is gone. 

• Praying! 3