• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, SelahSong said:

YOU BE LOVED, FRIENDUFF! 

THROW those hands up sister and lets praise the LORD .

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17

2 hours ago, SelahSong said:

…Amen! And let’s sing a new song!  … or an old song!  When we overcome, we’ll be singing the Song of Moses!  Hallelujah!

U R Loved SISTER .    Oh let all whose hope is in the LORD , sing a song of much thanksgiving unto HIM .    

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

23 hours ago, Faithbuilders said:

the bible says.. "be angry, and sin not"

This is true that the Bible says this. But God gave us this advice more as a consolation not as a command. IF you can get angry and not sin you did good but he who doesn't get angry at all does even better.  (I'm working on it too)

43 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

There is such a thing a righteous anger. The anger we feel when a child is abused, a person is starving or tortured, someone is robbed, murdered, Gods name is used as a curse word. I see nothing wrong with that anger, it spurs us to act.

OR how about when masses are uniting as one ,   under an all inclusive false love god ,   and that false love is allowing JESUS to be trod under foot as they say HE is not the only way .

OR even more important ,  I just wonder HOW GOD feels about that .    When folks come and trod JESUS under foot and open a huge broad gate concept that other religions

are saved too and for the sake of world peace , they trod under the gospel of PEACE which IS ,  JESUS IS the only name whereby one may be saved and all other religons are false .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  769
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.08
  • Days Won:  1

The Hebrew were expecting their Messiah 2000 years ago, when Jesus came He was slandered, so did Paul.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  211
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/06/1970

On 11/21/2018 at 4:16 AM, Faithbuilders said:

I ended up walking away from him, "do not get caught up in futile arguments" written by Paul. How on earth do you even argue the scripture with someone who thinks most of the N.T. is false? :th_frusty:

My thought is, they only came up with that because they do not WANT to obey the Bible! If that is the case, then there is no point in arguing with them!

Romans 16:17-18

I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1972

3 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

I've heard in my time many who have claimed that Paul's writings were  false or some other nonsense. The issue I think (and I agree with you on) is that there's most likely something(s) in the Pauline Epistles that bothers these folks, so they try to "disqualify" Paul.

But here's what they don't get:

" Therefore, beloved, since you look for these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, spotless and blameless, and regard the patience of our Lord as salvation; just as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given him, wrote to you, as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which the untaught and unstable distort, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction. You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, be on your guard so that you are not carried away by the error of unprincipled men and fall from your own steadfastness, but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen." (2 Peter 3:14-18, NASB, emphasis mine)

Peter (who walked with the Lord when He was on the Earth) certainly would have known if Paul's writings were Scripture or not. And for that fact, so would the rest of the Apostles; had any of them had issues with Paul, we would have found by now writings disputing his Apostleship, as the Lord would have preserved them to ensure the Church hadn't been taken down the wrong path.

But Paul's writings were affirmed by Peter, which makes "disqualifying" them a lot more difficult.

Thank you! That's perfect, I'll, (Lord willing) use that the next time I see him.

• Praise God! 1

4 hours ago, LivingbyFaith said:

Romans 16:17-18

I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.

YET notice how they say and use this division word as a word to unite all , even with many who teach contrary to the doctrine .

THEY backwards .    We supposed to not have UNITY with such and instead rebuke and expose error , in hopes men do repent .

When I watched the pope and what Kenneth said , it was no surprise I heard these next words ,     Lets HEAL THE WOUND .

Yall do know when I heard that phrase I remember I have heard one like it and its very , very old .

WHOSE DEADLY WOUND WAS HEALED .      

And most those preachers under this ,    have a common phrase ,     FIRE FROM HEAVEN .

Ever heard that phrase before .     its in the same book .     And he causes FIRE to FALL FROM HEAVEN ,  and deceives them by the means of those miracles .

THEY GOT NO IDEA what this is ,   or WHO ITS LEADING and WILL LEAD them all too .    This is serious bad news for those who go along with this all inclusive

mindset .   like a huge delusion .