• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 hours ago, Yowm said:

You cannot separate truth from unity. Both are inseparable...

Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, [see that ye] love one another with a pure heart fervently: (1 Peter 1:22 KJV)

Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
(Joh 17:17)

One can push for unity all they want but apart from God's Word that unity in love will be a pipe dream.

It's a modern day fallacy that says 'doctrine divides' when in actuality true doctrine unites!!

Let the call against the false inclusive unity for world peace be summed up with this personal message from One who is far greater than all.

DO you think I came to bring peace ON EARTH ,  I tell you nay but rather division for from now on a mans enemies shall be those of his own household .

UNITY IN CHRIST < IN TRUTH AND with those who ARE OF HIM ,    

They have changed the message and the gospel of hope for the sake of unity .   the very dividers of truth are playing unity , but not for the sake of souls

But because they HOLD the bag and will sit OVER all and have the preeminence and cause all to worship the beast who is to rise .

They got no idea , YOWM,  no idea what spirit they are of , thinking they do the will of god for world peace and yet what has been sacrificed ,  THE GOSPLE.

The TRUTH has been sacrificed .     They got more and more folks deceived into a world unity , unity among faiths . and lets not focus on what divides or offends .

WAIT till in time to come as they omit more truth for the sake of lets get along and not defend .    

Wait till the faiths start really uniting and with other religions too , as they slowly have been doing in some cases .   IT WILL BE ,   CEASE THE VERY GOSPLE

for it divides and offends .   THEY got no idea what is coming .  OR WHO is coming to play god .

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

But the lambs do .    And those who are HIS , will contend for truth , for the faith , for the glorious gospel , no matter that it offends .

For the peace of GOD , IS the RECONILATION of men to GOD .   FOUND ONLY IN CHRIST and The pattern he taught and the apostels taught

will not be sacrificed upon the alter Rome and many have reared up .    Their will be no sacrifice by the lambs to the alter of world peace and unity .

Only the TRUTH will they say and will follow Only the lamb and His pattern and the pattern set by the apostels .

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

19 hours ago, sermonindex said:

Over 3 years ago, God started to speak to me deeply on the great sin of division, slander, and gossip in the body of Christ. God started to have me in situations where great hurt was being done and I saw first hand the way the enemy used these tactics to destroy and hurt the testimony of Jesus Christ in others lives. One of many devotional articles I wrote during that time was called: God's Church Is Sacred In This Earth. The premise of the devotion was a warning that when we speak against the body of Christ we speak against God's Sacred Church of whom we are all a part. 

Recently, God spoke to Francis Chan on that exact same verse (1 Corinthians 3:17) to give us a loving warning to the body of Christ against division.

Here is a recent statement Francis made in regards to people who divide and leave Church fellowship:

"There is this terrifying verse in 1 Timothy where Paul talked about two men who rejected the faith. Paul said that he had handed them over to Satan, by which he meant that he’d put them outside of the church (1:20). Basically, these men were actively opposing the works of God, so rather than pretending everything was fine, Paul removed them from the safety and blessings of the fellowship of believers. He was hoping that the misery of being separated from the church would lead them to repent. Are you catching the weight of this? Paul equated removal from the church with being handed over to Satan! It is crazy to me that we live in a time when people are voluntarily doing this to themselves! No church has placed them outside of the fellowship; instead, they’ve handed themselves over to Satan!"

What a sobering thought that those in our day in North America being critical of so much that is called Christian are doing to themselves what Paul the Apostle had to recommend Timothy to do to others as a last resort to have them repent of their pride and sins. 

We are living in a day where we are judging others and not ourselves. We are finding it easy to be critical of everything but our own sins we ourselves struggle with. 

Francis again shares on how God wants to send real unity to the body of Christ: 

"Real love, unity and blessing were supposed to be found in the church. Many are having a hard time finding that, so they’re setting off on their own. Jesus said that the world would see the supernatural unity and love we share in the church and believe in Him through that. But we’re not experiencing it. We’ve given up on it. We no longer believe it is possible."

Perhaps we can start to change our minds and start looking towards others with seeing their good and not bad, speaking blessings over others and not curses. Remember we are fitted together in a temple of God with all saints of all ages. And Francis gives the example of someone taking a sledgehammer to this temple. What a fearful thing to do, of course we would depart from such an individual for fear of what God Himself would do to him. As the Scripture says, "Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them" (Titus 3:10). 

Unity has become the buzz word heading of deception for a while now. Unity is a truth just as holiness is a truth.

When we make a truth our focus, no matter how true it is, we can make it a lie. Look what happens when holiness becomes the central focus of a fellowship. Legalistic expectations that Paul likened to witchcraft. "You foolish Galatians, who has bewitched you?" Holiness is important and we don't want to down play holiness but apart from Jesus we have nothing, Our righteousness is as filthy rags. We cannot produce holiness apart from abiding in Christ. He is the vine.

Signs and wonders are not the key to belief, nor is feeding the poor, or taking care of the sick or orphans nor is unity some magical key for salvation. These are all good and part of our Christian witness also spiritual gifts are vital because without them we have no ability to disciple or preach or the world to be convicted of sin. The gospel is the power of God unto salvation. The gospel. 

Unity is being used, as all deception does, to get our eyes on the temporal things of this world. The one thing the spirit of the age, the spirit of anti-Christ, engages in is getting our minds on things below. We are told to put on the mind of Christ. Making a truth, no matter how true it is, our central concern elevates it above The Truth, Jesus Christ. In Him are all things. 

Ecumenical unity of today is a deception. It isn't just about Christian denominations, that's just a selling point, but about all world religion. It's the reality of the prophecy in Zechariah 5  of the wicked woman in the basket with the lead cover and the two women with wings of a stork carrying it off to Shinar, the region of Babylon. The coming 'Babylon the Great' mentioned in Revelation. 

Unity of the worlds religions. 

The only unity we have is in Christ Jesus.   Unity is only possible by abiding in Jesus, He is the truth.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Brilliant! 1
  • Praise God! 1

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

The attack is actually against God's Word which it is satan's ultimate goal to snuff it out for one big group hug. :bighug:

And let those who LOVE THE LORD say with one voice in mind body and soul,    WE wont unite WITH THAT .   

For we LOVE OUR LORD and no part of truth will we sacrifice .   Our unity is IN HIM , and with those who LOVE HIM above everything .

That thing got some long arms ,   but not as long as Romes , and she has reached out everywhere .   

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, JTC said:

Whether there's 42,000, 33,000 or 10,000 this says a very bad thing about us. There shouldn't even be 1,000. I could understand maybe 10 or 20 denominations but with the hundreds of thousands that exist it says something is very wrong. Jesus implied that when he returns to earth that He'd find little to no real faith here. Seems like we're trying to prove Him right. I believe He wanted us to prove him wrong. 

When I read posts like this one (and too many others) I'm almost glad God has isolated me. Other than this board I don't know what's going on in Christendom. I don't like what I'm hearing. Jesus started 1 church and there should only be 1 church. If things are ever going to get better it has to start with everyone admitting there's a problem. We have to stop fighting.

God help us.

ah you know what they say ....the devil is in the detail. why indeed so many, definition of crazy i reckon. yep ditto reg God isolating ...although i do loosely 'follow' a church when i can get there.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

This is a good example of why we are to question this whole movement of 'getting together for togetherness sake while leaving the Scriptural teachings behind'.

I honestly reject these movements with every fiber of every ounce of my whole entire being . 

I know who it comes from and where its going too .  

We need to be fully persuaded and have our minds fully made up ,    Mine is .   This is all a sham.

that is all it is .   And sadly most folks got no discernment at all .    IF we think its bad now ,  we aint even seen a drop , a pin drop of what is about to go viral .

IN the end ,  ONLY those in JESUS will not go under this .   I guarantee it ,   ONLY those in Christ will be the only ones left standing who don't go under this .

And I shun this movment straight to the pits of hades .  and bodly refuse to apologize to any creature for exposing it .

IT TRODS OUR SAVOIR under foot .    And I got no goodness aside FROM CHRIST and not righteousness aside from Christ .   THE ONLY HOPE I HAVE IS CHRIST

and I will expose these subtile lies from darkness to the last and final breath I got .     And thank some of you all , for helping expose it too .

• This is Worthy 2

18 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Yes, there seems to be an increasing tension (and need to choose between the two) of a compromise of truth for unity/'love' sake on the one hand and a rejection of compromise for truth's sake leading to marginalization on the other hand. 

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! (Isaiah 5:20 KJV)

Well , all I can say to us all ,  IS STRAP on the whole armour of GOD .     cause ol frienduff will be long dead fore he quits his warnings .

OUR LORD bled for us ,    no matter what is coming against us ,  WE GONNA HONOR OUR LORD and not one ounce of truth will be sacrificed .

My minds fully made up .    Strap on every ounce of armour , cause I had rather be DEAD than to sell out any truth or have unity with those who do so .

THE LOVE that comes from GOD ,   the love that the HOLY GHOST sheds on our heart ,   LOVES TRUTH , CHRIST , OUR LORD above all and from that love

we can clearly see how to correct and our desire is UNITY IN CHRIST with those who LOVE HIM  in sincerity .  

• This is Worthy 2
  • Praise God! 1

And to our LOVED sea turtle  ,   OH let the turtle swim in the ocean of OUR LORDS TRUTH .

You loved sea turtle ,  and no matter what the pope or many all inclusive may say about ya,    I LOVES YA .

and I leave us with this word .

WOE unto you , WHEN ROME shall speak well of you , for so do they unto those who do evil .

REJOICE when you are hated , slandered , seen as monsters of humanity for rejecting the false inclusive ecumincal lie .

JUST REJIOCE IN THE LORD my friend and friends .   OUR LORD saved us ,   NOT ROME   and surely this all inclusive Koran kissng and budda embracing path wont save none .

LET US all HONOR THE ONEWHO has given us HOPE and LIFE and in NO OTHER NAME but JESUS is their salvation .    

• Loved it! 2

3 hours ago, maryjayne said:

Here in the UK  we have something called 'Churches Together' which has 48 denominations, including the Roman Catholics, Seventh Day Adventists, and Society of Friends (quakers), and churches who believe in and perform same sex marriages. They have all joined forces to form a huge (in UK terms) ecumenical force.

I mean, Quakers are not even Bible based anymore, anyone can believe in any religion and the Bible is just an important (for some) book and optional. 

I am proud to say i am not, and will not be party to those churches on the list. 

Before saying that division in the church is bad, lets be sure of what type of churches we are allying ourselves with and what practices we are condoning in the name of harmony.

I mean, Quakers are not even Bible based anymore, anyone can believe in any religion and the Bible is just an important (for some) book and optional.

Got even worse news ,   according to a study not only liberal but also now the majority of even evangelical believe GOD is okay with all religions .

And folks keep wondering when this big fallng away is supposed to begin .  WHEN ,    IT DONE HAS .    IT ALREADY HAS .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

I am going to give us a heads up on something , I think some already may know .

But in time to come some of us will not even have access into websites .    The some of us I speak of are the ones who n time wont go along with the fast growing

ever all inclusive form of christanity that is and will take over .  I have watched it take over two sites .    It always starts out the same and it ends the same too .

They two for zero.  meaning they eventually took the places over .     It happens .   When the correctors get silenced because those getting corrected pull the victim card .

and folks start getting banned from threads .   We must join together as one to do all to keep this false unity from taking hold .

IF it does , WE WILL LOSE this site too .     Its in politics , its infiltrated more churches than most realize ,  and its taking over web sites too .

Google , free speech , you name it .  SO two things , we got to defend the true faith till our last breath and I suggest all who have no desire for this all inclusive unity

become fast friends and get to know one another well .    So no matter what happens we can still keep contact .   

• Thumbs Up 1