• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

You are dearly loved sister .     OH let all remember that in this world we will have persecution .   That we will be cast out of families

cast out even of society ,  And their is no man that has left mother , father ,  for the kingdom of God that shall not have  manifold more brothers , sisters ,

and yes lands with persecutions .     BUT their is no JOY  , like the HOPE of having been saved by grace and the hope of the grace that awaits us all

ON HIS DAY .

Turtle two ,  dear sister ,  you aint alone .     And even though we miles apart ,  as you eat your meal I rejoice with you n Spirit sister and you rejoice with me

as I eat my meal too.     Sister we HAVE CHRIST and we are the family now .     All who love the LORD in Spirit and truth , in Sincerity are the family .

That is right , sister ,  FOR THOSE who have the LORD n their lives are never truly alone .

Even JESUS got fled from , and He said Yet I am not alone , the FATHER IS ALWAYS WITH ME .

AND we are not alone OUR LORD IS ALWAYS WITH US .    hence the name ,  IMMANUEL .   So eat that lil meal with JOY SISTER .     I truly love you more

than you may realize .    Being we are separate in body ,  BUT NOT IN SPIRIT .   FOR ALL WHO LOVE THE LORD are in HIS BODY of which we are the members .

I tell ya ,  its enough having JESUS to make a mute man sing accapello so clear and loud it could be heard the world round .

Today IS THE DAY TO REJOICE IN THE LORD .   You loved sister .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

7 hours ago, turtletwo said:

I have very little family left.

Hey sis.  Is thanksgiving this weekend?  Consider me sitting at your table (but I won't have the turkey as I don't eat meat lol) - veggies by themselves are gooooood!  Set a place for me - we are family!

• Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

18 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Turtle two ,  dear sister ,  you aint alone .     And even though we miles apart ,  as you eat your meal I rejoice with you n Spirit sister and you rejoice with me

as I eat my meal too.     Sister we HAVE CHRIST and we are the family now .     All who love the LORD in Spirit and truth , in Sincerity are the family .

That is right , sister ,  FOR THOSE who have the LORD n their lives are never truly alone .

@frienduff thaylorde Thank you for these kind words of encouragement. :)I rejoice with you, brother. 

Missing my mom on a holiday we loved to share has been a real challenge. But your pm reminder that I have you and the family of Christ does help.

AND we are not alone OUR LORD IS ALWAYS WITH US .    hence the name ,  IMMANUEL .   So eat that lil meal with JOY SISTER .     I truly love you more

than you may realize .    Being we are separate in body ,  BUT NOT IN SPIRIT .   FOR ALL WHO LOVE THE LORD are in HIS BODY of which we are the members .

:amen: "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us." (Matthew 1:22-23)

You always manage to make me smile. :teeth_smile: Had that effect when you said, 'So eat that lil meal' 

• Praise God! 2

I tell ya ,  its enough having JESUS to make a mute man sing accapello so clear and loud it could be heard the world round .

:laugh: I love it!!

• Praise God! 2

11 hours ago, SisterActs2 said:

Hey sis.  Is thanksgiving this weekend?  Consider me sitting at your table (but I won't have the turkey as I don't eat meat lol) - veggies by themselves are gooooood!  Set a place for me - we are family!

Thanksgiving is Thursday, November the 22nd here in the US.

Thanks for being with me in spirit. Eating just veggies is :thumbsup:yummy, too. (I went meat-free for awhile myself)... :)I couldn't help but smile when you said, "Set a place for me - we are family!" Love ya, sister.  

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

Thank you....

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Thank you....

You are welcome.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:06 AM, turtletwo said:

You are welcome.

YOU ARE LOVED DEAR SISTER .     Now how bout we throw those hands up and PRAISE the LORD the HOPE , SAVOIR , ANCHOR of our SOUL , the great bishop of the sheep,

the King of kings and Lord of lords , the only name whereby one can be saved .   OH SING IT TO THE LORD DEAR SISTER .  Just sing to the LORD .