mel85

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,265
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Thanks Mel...good encouragement for us all.

• Loved it! 2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/23/2018 at 9:52 PM, mel85 said:
On 11/23/2018 at 9:52 PM, mel85 said:

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Pointing out the evil day : ) when studied, known as The Day of Jachobs trouble; or as Armageddon/Henengog; or The Great Apostacy: or The Night of The Lord; or The Abomination of desolation, standing where he ought not; Right on The Mt of Olives, Claiming to be Christ/Messiah, even looking like Him, but having the voice of the dragon/master deciever.

It is also the night that we can do No work ( witnessing) but head to the wilderness as per examples set forth by both Moses & Christ to recieve the Greater Healings; Only 2 Great Witnesses go to Greater Miracles, that will be a showdown between Instead-of-christ and Our Father Love in & through His last 2 chosen in His Perfect Plan of Salvation in & through His Annointed One.

In Reality we dont need that armour everyday, unless someone is actually going through a tribulation from Satan.

But i wouldnt want to start anyday without the bits & bridles and my sheild inside me ?

Thank you Father for this spiritual cleansing ( sinners/ Lords Prayer) i would now ask to be prayerfully dressed in the good news armour for the rest of the day ahead in this painful & unfair realm of temporal existence;

First & foremost, i would ask You to snug that chin strap up on that precious gift given to all, that Truly no human is worthy to stand under; but thanks be to your Annointed One, we are given tbis incredible and amazing opportunity to stand under this helmet of salvation.

I would also ask for in & through the name of Your Annointed One, and for a double blessing thereof, if it be available to me through the House of Joseph, for all of the strength, courage, wisdom, paitence and endurance that is available to me at this time; to hold on to this incredible opportunity,until Your time comes to set The Record, completely straight.

Next

Next comes that double-edged sword of Your truth Father, that we know, No human, is capable of swinging, save one of course : ) 

I would ask Father for all of the strength, courage,wisdom,patience and endurance and for the double portion thereof, if it be available to me; to remain a humble vessel, somewhat fit from time to time, to have that double edged sword swung through me, But NEVER by;

For we know Father Love, that it is You & only You, that is capable of swinging that double-edged, Sword/Truth,Righteously/Fairly, Justly, and thank Get Over Death ALMIGHTY, Accurately : )

Thank you again Father in & through Your First Begotten.

Next

Edited by Whistleblower
Error
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  09/20/1972

The sword, we swing it with our mouth --- the sword is actually a dagger, it is used for close combat, (the enemy whispering in your ear) and is hidden until needed, (thy Word have I hid in my heart). The word that is that dagger is the spoken word. So we hide the word in our heart like a hidden war-dagger; than when the devil comes to whisper those lies in our ears, we speak the word of God to him, and it is a stab and sends him fleeing!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Would not agree completely : )

In the real Holy Scriptures there is never the word "heart" it is Always " mind" the part of us that is easily tossed to & fro lol; keep The Word close to ones mind, and trust your gut/soul reactions : )

Rock On ?

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  09/20/1972

That's what I am wondering also ??? I am using the KJV.

Ps 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

H3820 לֵב leb (laɓe) n-m.
1. the heart.
2. (figuratively, very widely) the feelings, the will, and even the intellect.
3. (likewise) the center of anything.

You really need to stop nitpicking!

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

what are the real Holy Scriptures and where are they to be found ? are you talking about a specific translation?

All Bibles in All languages are transliterated from the Maserotic texts; the best Copies that mankind has at present.Preserved in a Museum in Jerusalem of course : )

If Our Father Love desired His Living breathed Words of Fact in English; He would have delivered them in English, just saying : )

The Scriptures actually interpret themselves, in the language in which they were recieved; nothing confusing about them; Actually veeery Comforting & soothing to both the mind & soul : )