• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, pinacled said:

If you are so well studied to show Your self approved.

Would you be so kind as to tell the readers here who Hadassah is?

No cheating allowed. Keen eyes are watching!

Well i cheated lol ; But if i knew more about it, i might even join; But that would be based on IF my spirit bears witness to it.

" Behold! at the end i do a new thing, and the women SHALL encompass the men"

" call forth the skillful and cunning women"

If you's have called upon Our Father and His Son; then Nothing can stop you's; except Father of course : )

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  09/20/1972

Meanwhile back to the subject of "the armour of God".... I did a small study on that some time ago, God told me to concentrate my study on the helmet; I guess I was lacking in that area. This is what I came up with...

Eph 6:11-18 – The Armor of God

1. Put on the full armor of God that you will be able to stand towards the trickery of the devil.

2. For we wrestle not toward flesh and blood, but toward principalities, towards Powers, towards the ruler (that is the devil himself) of the darkness or obscurity of this age, towards religious and supernatural wickedness in the Heavens.

3. Wherefore take up the full armor of God in order that you'll be able to stand against in the evil day, and accomplishing all, to stand.

4. Stand therefore, your loin {procreative part of the body} girded all around you with truth, having on {like clothing} the chest-plate {protects your heart, and other vital organs}of righteousness [conformity with Gods rules and standers], (justification),

5. and bind under your foot {carries the weight of your whole body, also gives the body motion} with preparation [this is not the act, but rather just preparing for it] of the good message of peace (prosperity, be at one, quietness rest)

6. Above all, take up the large shield of faith (persuasion), which you'll be able to extinguish all the inflamed arrows of the evil.

7. Also, receive the helmet (encirclement of the head) {Protection of the brain, all thoughts, and the control center for the body} of the defender, {defend your thoughts; don't let the wrong thoughts in, and control you... according to Isa 59:17 the thoughts you should have as a helmet (these thoughts will protect your mind) is victory, prosperity, deliverance, health, save, help, welfare. Mixed with the thoughts that help protect you mind as a helmet from 1th 5:8; hope of deliverance.} also the war dagger of the Spirit, which is the spoken word of God. {the word of God may NOT be a sword as we think of a sword, but rather a dagger used in war. Unlike a sword, a dagger is hidden until it is needed (thy word have I hid in my heart...psa 119:11) Also a dagger is used in closer combat than a sword. Interesting, the sword that comes from the Lords mouth in Revelations, IS a sword...}

8. Praying through every occasion, with all worship and reverent requests in the Spirit, keeping awake, and watching throughout with all persistence, and reverent requests for all saints; (physically pure, morally blameless)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

22 hours ago, Whistleblower said:

Would not agree completely : )

In the real Holy Scriptures there is never the word "heart" it is Always " mind" the part of us that is easily tossed to & fro lol; keep The Word close to ones mind, and trust your gut/soul reactions : )

Rock On ?

1Co 2:10  But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
1Co 2:11  For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
1Co 2:12  Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
1Co 2:13  Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
1Co 2:14  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1Co 2:15  But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
1Co 2:16  For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Rom 7:23  But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
Rom 7:24  O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
Rom 7:25  I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Jer 17:9  The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  09/20/1972

Don't bother Gary Lee! He is very closed minded on the subject.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

You know what's 'shocking'? I've seen a couple of polls taken of evangelical Christians, that 60% of them don't believe in a literal devil (Satan). They think it's an allegory, metaphor or parable for evil in this world. Anyone here in this 60% group? 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

You know what's 'shocking'? I've seen a couple of polls taken of evangelical Christians, that 60% of them don't believe in a literal devil (Satan). They think it's an allegory, metaphor or parable for evil in this world. Anyone here in this 60% group? 

Dennis.....that’s nothing.I have heard of polls taken that show in some denominations fully 40% of the congregation do not even believe in the Resurrection Of Jesus.Scary.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

15 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

12 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Dennis.....that’s nothing.I have heard of polls taken that show in some denominations fully 40% of the congregation do not even believe in the Resurrection Of Jesus.Scary.

Or this; “50% of all marriages end in divorce.”

https://thecripplegate.com/

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

15 hours ago, pinacled said:

Thanks for the link : ) but i have recieved my baptism of fire/truth : ) then The Christ/Messiah became my friend : ) but that was after serving 40 years in faith : ) and i lost that faith at one point : ( spiritual death.)

But! only for less than 12 hours, then began my Baptism of Fire, which is an ongoing process ( study,pray & SHARE) for if one doesn't share, TRUTH then why should the Godhead fill you in? You can just go to grade 2 with the rest of them.

However there is a Very Good Opportunity open to ALL humans born innocent of women at this time.

And that is the invitation to be a Firstfruit, and that is Understanding in all Sincerity, HIS issue, not ours.period

As set forth in the examples of Abraham & Isaac & Our Father Love & His Christ Messiah.

If one has not shed a sincere tear for His situation, i would fear for my hope/faith in even having a chance at being a Firstfruit, which by the way, is simply getting back what is rightfully yours at the beginning of The Lord's Day, instead of at the end of it; 1000 more mortal years! EEEEEEEK!

OUR KING NEVER DIED.period He rather Defeated Death.

He is the King of Eternal Life, Not The King of the dead.

When it says he rose from the dead, thats because he went to rescue the first batch of dead that didn't believe on him, Before he arrived in the flesh.

Its been filling up again ever since. And the dead dont rescue the dead lol

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,904
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

8 hours ago, Whistleblower said:

OUR KING NEVER DIED.period He rather Defeated Death.

The whole point of the incarnation of God in the Person of Jesus Christ was to die for the sins of the world. If He didn't really die, Whistleblower, then no payment for sin has been made!!! If He didn't really die then His resurrection wasn't really a victory over death. His death was planned (See 1 Peter 1:18-21) and prophesied (See Isaiah 53:8-9)

1Co 15:3
(3)  For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1Pe 3:18 For Christ also has once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,412
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

On 11/23/2018 at 9:52 PM, mel85 said:
Ephesians 6:10-18 King James Version (KJV)

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Truly, I tell you, I do not leave my home every morning without putting on the full armor of God, specifically by saying out this prayer out verbatim.

When you do battle within the spiritual realm, you come to appreciate this scripture passage enormously, as you see the reality of it.

Want to have a good read, then you can download the pdf book  titled " The Armor" by William Gurnall and was written in the 1600's . Its about a 1000 pages two volume book though and  take patience to digest.  

• Thanks 1