mel85

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Here a textbook verse for ya; " and the Traditons of mankind make VOID, The Words of Get Over Death ALMIGHTY, Our Father Love."

One Truth = how many Beliefs???

Mankinds religions/beliefs coming to an end soon, in a neighborhood right near You!

Good- Luck Ya'll

Sure wouldn't want to have to look the representative of Our Father Love in the eye and answer to Him;

I witnessed that You died LOL talk about an oxy moron or hypocrite : (

4 hours ago, Whistleblower said:

You a cop? Or just writing another book : )

One of Our Father Love's promises; i will Never send you more than 10 days of tribulation at a time, without giving you a breather.

and FYI, im not a walking textbook;Lol do your own homework.

Neither. I am expecting proper protocol on a christian forum.

It appears you may need to be taught how to debate and discuss Gods word .  Noone worth their salt says anything worthy UNLESS it lines up PERFECTLY with the Holy Words Of God! Why did God tell us to test the spirits?  The Lord  told us to test the spirit so that we are not believing LIES and so that we are not tossed to and fro with every weird wave of teaching.

Ten days without a breather eh?  Ten days with tribulation denotes a long time . SCRIPTURE states in many places the ' 10 days' .  However a breather? Well THAT is adding to scripture unless you are talking about the death if the body! As long as a saint is living, he will endure tribulation in one degree or another.

Why arent you a walking bible? We should all be or strive to be! 

How can one hide scripture in their heart or yield the sword w/o having the WORD IN THEM hence your mishandling Gods HOLY word.? 

Your dodging questions asking you to provide biblical proof is revealing more and more about you. If a person purports to know something ; that person is required to provide an explanation and scripture . Otherwise, that person is taken as one who is weak in their understanding or playing games. If the scripture is interpretted wrong; debate ensues.

How can a person seek the Lord with all their heart mind and strength without being a serious student of the ' manual' to live by? In turn, that person should be charitable in providing an answer when asked.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  09/20/1972

1 hour ago, Whistleblower said:

Death ALMIGHTY

???

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  09/20/1972

5 hours ago, Whistleblower said:

Not my job to circumcise your mind : ) Study, or read & believe English litteraly : ) but that calls for trust in humans lol

So what you are saying it is not in the true scripture. Got it!

17 hours ago, 1sheep said:

Neither. I am expecting proper protocol on a christian forum.

It appears you may need to be taught how to debate and discuss Gods word .  Noone worth their salt says anything worthy UNLESS it lines up PERFECTLY with the Holy Words Of God! Why did God tell us to test the spirits?  The Lord  told us to test the spirit so that we are not believing LIES and so that we are not tossed to and fro with every weird wave of teaching.

Ten days without a breather eh?  Ten days with tribulation denotes a long time . SCRIPTURE states in many places the ' 10 days' .  However a breather? Well THAT is adding to scripture unless you are talking about the death if the body! As long as a saint is living, he will endure tribulation in one degree or another.

Why arent you a walking bible? We should all be or strive to be! 

How can one hide scripture in their heart or yield the sword w/o having the WORD IN THEM hence your mishandling Gods HOLY word.? 

Your dodging questions asking you to provide biblical proof is revealing more and more about you. If a person purports to know something ; that person is required to provide an explanation and scripture . Otherwise, that person is taken as one who is weak in their understanding or playing games. If the scripture is interpretted wrong; debate ensues.

How can a person seek the Lord with all their heart mind and strength without being a serious student of the ' manual' to live by? In turn, that person should be charitable in providing an answer when asked.

Lot of assumptions there lol, Our Fathers words are on my mind 24/7/365.

I have asked you a couple of questions too, and instead of answering them, you just hurl back that everthing said through me is a Lie lol

As stated before; Christianity is an Art to be practised; Always be Fair, always SINCERELY Care ( Not the Pretentious care for $$$ lol) and always Share; the Government that is on The Annointed One's shoulders.

And Christ/Messiah, The Living Word, that came to Affirm, Confirm & Fufill Our Fathers Words of Old about Him, The Annointed One; is Actual, Factual,Historical, Reality. (NEVER FOR $ALE) else your fake.

"Visit the widows and the Fatherless " read and believe that literally too and one will be running around acting like a hero LOL

Study and Know & understand; that that means; Visit the religious Jews and the religious Muslims, because they reject The Annointed One. ( the virgin bride to Christ/Messiah thing; thus the widows.

And the religious christians are the Fatherless because though they certainly love Our Fathers Gift, Christ/Messiah, it is obvious that they know squit squat about what Our Father Love has to say about Christ/ Messiah; only the solicited beliefs of mankind.

And after all that has been done & proved? : ( : ( : ( world indeed : (

PS. If it makes you feel good, ban me lol

The world is the feild : )

18 hours ago, Faithbuilders said:

So what you are saying it is not in the true scripture. Got it!

Glad you got it lol; but i didn't get you : )

10 minutes ago, Whistleblower said:

I have asked you a couple of questions too, and instead of answering them, you just hurl back that everthing said through me is a Lie lol

Ill answer if I understood what you are saying. You speak in riddles. Ask. Ill answer. Hows that?!

12 minutes ago, Whistleblower said:

As stated before; Christianity is an Art to be practised; Always be Fair, always SINCERELY Care ( Not the Pretentious care for $$$ lol) and always Share; the Government that is on The Annointed One's shoulders.

What is $$$$? 

What the annointed do is to not create confusion and to defend the truth.

15 minutes ago, Whistleblower said:

"Visit the widows and the Fatherless " read and believe that literally too and one will be running around acting like a hero LOL

Speaking of assumptions! It appears you are hurling plenty. If questioning your riddles is acting as a hero: Im a hero then. Smh...

18 minutes ago, Whistleblower said:

Study and Know & understand; that that means; Visit the religious Jews and the religious Muslims, because they reject The Annointed One. ( the virgin bride to Christ/Messiah thing; thus the widows.

And the religious christians are the Fatherless because though they certainly love Our Fathers Gift, Christ/Messiah, it is obvious that they know squit squat about what Our Father Love has to say about Christ/ Messiah; only the solicited beliefs of mankind.

More riddles but I suspect you are presuming those who question you are not saved. This is clearly against the TOS. 

20 minutes ago, Whistleblower said:

And after all that has been done & proved? : ( : ( : ( world indeed : (

???

And you wonder why you are questioned. 

3 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

Ill answer if I understood what you are saying. You speak in riddles. Ask. Ill answer. Hows that?!

What is $$$$? 

What the annointed do is to not create confusion and to defend the truth.

Speaking of assumptions! It appears you are hurling plenty. If questioning your riddles is acting as a hero: Im a hero then. Smh...

More riddles but I suspect you are presuming those who question you are not saved. This is clearly against the TOS. 

???

And you wonder why you are questioned. 

I dont question anybodies salvation lol that religons job lol

I know for a fact that Everyone born innocent of woman, even those that weren't and even Satan/Death himself are ALL going to The Lord's Day ( though Satan isolated)

Because Our Father Love will not perform His strange act, His very strange act; until Every child Understands HIS Issue.period Not ours.

Think your full of yourself : )

• Oy Vey! 1

6 minutes ago, Whistleblower said:

I dont question anybodies salvation lol that religons job lol

You did exactly that! 

How else would one comprehend religious fatherless? 

You lace many 'lol 'throughout what you communicate which doesnt hide your intent.

Im wondering what is so funny. Smh

12 minutes ago, Whistleblower said:

I know for a fact that Everyone born innocent of woman, even those that weren't and even Satan/Death himself are ALL going to The Lord's Day ( though Satan isolated)

Noone is born innocent. We are born INTO SIN. We are all guilty under the law.

What country are you in? Im trying to understand.  Your method of communicating us foreign to me