• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, childoftheking said:

I know it was God, who put the thoughts that Paul wrote into words, in his letters.

But the verses before and after these 2 verses do not INDICATE a specific time at all.   It indicates that WHENEVER YESHUA RETURNS, THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

There are no DISPENSATIONAL TIME PERIODS ANYWHERE ATTACHED TO THESE VERSES.

Preachers have added them, which makes them "Man's Traditions!!"

And anyone claiming there are Dispensations attached to what Paul wrote here in verses 16 -17, they are also FOLLOWING "Man's Traditions!!"

I follow the Tradition Yeshua set for us, not the INTERPRETER who DOES NOT have a CLUE!!

Paul gives the TIMING of this event in chapter 5, not in chapter 4. So I agree with you. But DON'T STOP in chapter 4!  We form end times doctrine on ALL the end time verses - finding a theory that fits all verses best. It is absolute fact: if a posttrib rapture was true, then all the bride would miss their own marriage. Jesus does not descend until AFTER the marriage and supper. An end time theory must fit all end time verses.

Do you deny "dispensations?" Do you not see a difference in what God expected from man before Moses brought the law and after the law was given? Do you not see a difference in what God expected before Jesus rose from the dead and after? These differences are dispensations. 

Question, do you have to rearrange anything in Revelation to make your theory fit?

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Paul gives the TIMING of this event in chapter 5, not in chapter 4. So I agree with you. But DON'T STOP in chapter 4!  We form end times doctrine on ALL the end time verses - finding a theory that fits all verses best. It is absolute fact: if a posttrib rapture was true, then all the bride would miss their own marriage. Jesus does not descend until AFTER the marriage and supper. An end time theory must fit all end time verses.

Do you deny "dispensations?" Do you not see a difference in what God expected from man before Moses brought the law and after the law was given? Do you not see a difference in what God expected before Jesus rose from the dead and after? These differences are dispensations. 

Question, do you have to rearrange anything in Revelation to make your theory fit?

And as I mentioned, you can find the prophetic end time message several places in Scripture.   And Paul is specific about the WOMAN with CHILD.   That is SPECIFIC to Revelations 12.

When SPECIFIC WORDS ARE USED, they ALWAYS relate in prophecy!!

So what Paul wrote is very much the same as what John wrote in Revelations 12.

3 hours ago, childoftheking said:

AMEN!!

I am on your side BROTHER!!

YOU ARE MY BROTHER IN YESHUA!!

WE ARE FAMILY!!

WE ARE ON THE SAME TEAM!!

I want to agree with what you believe!!

If we differ, it's because I believe there is more than the level of knowledge you are currently at.

I had MANY of YOUR SAME VIEWS!!

I kid you not!!

But I took my Grandfathers notes, the notes of other great Bible teachers like G.T. Haywood, Wigglesworth, Sumrall, etc... I studied and prayed and begged God to reveal more than what I currently had understood.   And when He opened up my awareness to be receptive of His Knowledge, the light literally flipped the switch to ON POSITION!!

Yet, much of your theories are miles from the truth. I think you should have held onto some of your old beliefs!  Over time perhaps we can go over some things verse by verse.

One thing I hope we can agree on: when the Holy Spirit caused John to write, He had ONE meaning for each verse, not a hundred different ones! But if we lined up a hundred preachers we might get 100 different opinions! 

I have not been studying the end times for about 15 years, but I have been born again now for 66 years. I have been baptized in the Holy Spirit for 54 years.  But all this means nothing. There are people who have been born again much longer than I, but have never studied Revelation. 

The secret to learning the truth is to read with NO PRECONCEPTIONS! Too many allow their preconceptions to block with the text really says.

Then, there are two keys to receiving Revelation knowledge:  mediate the scriptures, and pray in the Spirit. 

26 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

And as I mentioned, you can find the prophetic end time message several places in Scripture.   And Paul is specific about the WOMAN with CHILD.   That is SPECIFIC to Revelations 12.

When SPECIFIC WORDS ARE USED, they ALWAYS relate in prophecy!!

So what Paul wrote is very much the same as what John wrote in Revelations 12.

Show us what verses Paul wrote about the woman with child. What verses are you thinking of? 

I think I disagree, but I want to know what verses you are thinking of.

Of Revelation 12:1-5 there can be only one main meaning: it was God revealing what the dragon did, when Jesus was born. I know, many people try to relate these 5 verses to the church. Sorry, but they don't fit.

53 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

Do you believe that God used a donkey to speak a warning?

Do you believe God as I AM used a Burning Bush to speak to Moses?

ALL scripture is considered the WORD of God, or to be Holy Spirit inspired/Breathed.  So that means, EVERY SCRIPTURE WE READ, has both a practical side, historical side, and the context generally has a prophetic side to it.

It would not matter if Paul was writing to a group of collected rocks, if it was Holy Spirit Inspired/Breathed from God, there are prophetic undertones to it.

***How many times have you actually read the Bible cover to cover (Genesis to Malachi, Matthew to Revelations)?***

If you have read it at least (3) THREE times, you will notice that things happening in Genesis sometimes can be found in Jeremiah and somewhere within the New Testament.   There are generally (3) references we can fall back on.

Like the David and Joshua both instructed and spoke about the Book of Jasher, and Jasher is another view of the first 5 Books written by Moses.

Yeshua and Jude both quote what Enoch wrote.

These TWO BOOKS are quoted and mentioned in our current Canon but is found NOWHERE within it.   How retarded is that?

But, the Book of Enoch chapter 1 is the same as Daniel 11/12, Matthew 24, and Revelation speaking specifically of the WRATH of God in Armageddon and Final Judgement.   Both God as Yeshua, and his half brother Jude quote Enoch.   You would think if GOD quotes someone, what that person wrote about would be found in God's WORD.   But the Council (ungodly council) refused both the Book of Enoch and Jasher and we read in our Canon about BOTH of these Books!!

You need to let God CONTROL YOUR MIND!!

Every scripture I have read and will continue to read, I pray afterwards for God's understanding that is beyond what I can understand now.

If you took Seminary, these questions like Paul wrote to a church, so, how does that mean it relates prophetically to what Enoch, Daniel, Matthew, and John wrote concerning the Return of Yeshua for His Bride?

This is now basic common sense to me, after going through several Seminary's under Biblical Teachers, who are considered experts with great knowledge concerning God, His WORD, and what is yet to come.

It cannot hurt you whatsoever, unless your faith path is Jehova Witness, Catholic, Mormonism where they put others before Yeshua.  JW's don't recognize Yeshua in certain views, Mormons find Yeshua to be a prophet (like the Muslims), and Catholics put Mary before God.   When you are that brainwashed, it literally takes God to fix you.   Seminary would only confuse a member of those occults!!

In truth, many seminaries have stolen what little true faith people had when they started. That is why some preachers joke about people attending "cemeteries." 

Much of the prophecies of the Old Testament and Revelation are extremely difficult  - that is why the commentaries differ so much on them. To really understand the Author's intent of Revelation, one must hear the truth from the Author. It is the only way.

For example, who would notice with the first dozen readings or so, that in Rev 4, John DID NOT SEE Jesus at the Father's right hand - when we have over a dozen verses telling us that is where He should have been. 

Then we find a very interesting verse: the Holy Spirit IS there in the throne room, when in 95 AD He should have been sent down around 60 years previous. The stranger still, John watches a search being made for one worthy to take the book and open the seals, and that search ends in failure and John wept MUCH. 

Then, something changed! It was TIME. Time passed and things happened - as they always do with the passing of time. Another search was made for one worthy, and this time JESUS was found! Hallelujah! But WHY was He not found in that first search? 

Next, shortly after Jesus was found worthy, John suddenly sees Jesus appear in the throne room, when He was NOT THERE before. 

What can we make of all this? 

It is simple: when John was called up to heaven, He did not see the throne room of 95 AD: God showed him a vision of the past: a time when Jesus was on earth. In all of eternities past and future, there was only one tiny speck of time when the second person of the Godhead was NOT at the right hand of the first person, Father God - and that was the 32 years He was on earth. John did not see Him at the right hand of the Father. What does this tell us? That the TIMING of this vision was a time while Jesus was on earth.

Next, the search for one worthy: why did it end in failure? This tells us that Jesus had not yet risen from the dead. As soon as He rose from the dead, He was found worthy: He had become the Redeemer.

Why was the Holy Spirit there in chapter 4? Simple: Jesus had not yet ascended to send Him down. But in chapter 5, Jesus rose from the dead, was found worthy, and they appeared in the throne room, having just ascended - and then sent the Holy Spirit down. All this was to establish the TIMING of the first seals: Jesus began to open them around 32 AD.

5 hours ago, childoftheking said:

YES, the physical portion does mean the Adversary and 1/3 Angels being booted, but the SPIRITUAL INDICATION is recognized with the Woman, pregnant with a manchild = Yeshua = this is specifically discussing Israel, and 1/3 of them will survive by escaping to Petra.

YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO GO TO SEMINARY!!

ARE YOU AGAINST PEOPLE BRIGHTER THAN YOU?

IF NOT, GO TO SEMINARY AND GET A CLUE, P...L...E...A...S...E!!

This is painful to see just how lost you are!!

So.....it seems you think I am clueless or lost just because I don't agree with you? What if YOU are mistaken? One does NOT NEED seminary to understand the end times. Do you not understand, the people that teach in seminaries are the same kind of people that write commentaries! Have you read commentaries on Revelation? They are the clueless ones: most of the time they disagree among themselves. 

Why do you assume you are brighter than I am? Just because I disagree with you? What if it is YOU who are mistaken? 

You think I am lost. Instead, I am Holy Ghost taught. I will take Him over Seminary any time!

Yes, woman pregnant is about ISRAEL. Why? The messiah CAME from Israel. So far we agree. But there is NOTHING there about 1/3 and there is NOTHING there about Petra. You are ad libbing. 

Again, those first five verses of chapter 12 are about how the Dragon tried to kill Jesus as a child. ANY theory that they are related to the church is simply wrong.  

Agreed, it is ISRAEL, not the church who verse 6 is about: Jesus said those in JUDEA: JEWS live there, for the most part, not the church. the church won't be fleeing, they will be FLYING.

Please, try to show a little love?

5 hours ago, childoftheking said:

Everyone whose job is to study these things from Biblical Scholars, Biblical Teachers in Universities ALL teach Daniel's 70th Week happened in the Destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D.

It's in 70 A.D. that ends the age of the Apostles (with exception to John).

The end of the Apostles marks a prophetic era in God's timeline.

The end of the Apostles factually took place as Daniel prophesied concerning his 70th week in 70 A.D.

In fact, if we applied Daniel's 70th week to 1948, when Israel officially became a known and recognized Nation, that takes us to the year 2018.   It is 2019, so that would mean we are already in the FIRST WEEK/FIRST YEAR of the Great Tribulation!!   Which means, either Mid-Trib or Post Trib, because the 70th week from the time of Israel being birthed as an official Nation, happened literally ONE YEAR AGO in May, 2018!!   Which means Pre-Trib is done gone and passed and will be no more.

Either way, how I explain from FACTS (70 A.D.), or using your 70th week in current age (from 1948), Pre-Trib is IMPOSSIBLE!!

Both views reveals that you are incorrect, and why I keep suggesting Seminary, so you get a clue!!

Those same Seminary teaches  - for the most part if not all - have BYPASSED Acts 1 and 2, when those things were SO IMPORTANT that Jesus, after having told His followers to take the gospel to the world, told them to WAIT for the promise of the Father. So most of the church world today ignores this and goes out with a powerless gospel and without the mighty baptism in the Holy Spirit. As I said, most of those seminary teachers are the same people that write commentaries. Most of them are in error on most verses of Revelation. Some are so far out they imagine Revelation is history, not future. 

No, my friend, the entire 70th week is FUTURE. Have you never notice, those people that insist it all happened in 70 AD cannot tell us when ANY of the trumpet judgments came. They ignore these things.

Sorry, when I read of any of the trumpet judgments, I am wise enough to know it has not happened! Yes, God turned water into blood in Egypt, but it has not happened since except in a few isolated lakes. And it was not blood, it was only red. 

Anyway, NO trumpet judgment could possible come before all 7 seals are opened that is sealing the book. You do know that the trumpets are what is first found INSIDE the book - and that the book cannot be opened until all seven seals are opened?

Next, the 7th and final seal cannot be opened until first the 6th seal is opened: and anyone with a lick of common sense knows we are still in the church age; judgment has not come. We are in the time of the martyrs of the church age: the 5th seal, waiting as they are for that final martyr of the church age. That will come when the pretrib rapture ENDS the church age. then the 6th seal will be opened and judgment will begin. It's really simple of we just read and believe what we read.

Oh, don't misunderstand me: OF COURSE 70 AD happened and Israel was scattered to the nations of the world. But that was not any part of the 70th week of Daniel. That part of your theory is myth. 

Your theory is faulted! Jesus said that that generation would not pass until all would be fulfilled: there are STILL MANY from the generation that saw Israel become a nation still alive. Anyway, Jesus COULD COME TONIGHT or this year.

Question: what are YOU watching for? Are you watching for HIM - JESUS - or what? 

Look, just so you can know, the next great event will be the pretrib rapture. After that the 7 years of the 70th week. Mark it down for it is truth. Be ready for His coming! The "tribulation" or 70th week will be a part of God's wrath, and we are not going to be here for His wrath. You have missed it on wrath, and that leads you to miss it from then on. 

Did you just skip over the 6th seal? I challenge you to go back and read it!

6 hours ago, Last Daze said:
  • “Take heed, keep on the alert; for you do not know when the appointed time will come.  It is like a man away on a journey, who upon leaving his house and putting his slaves in charge, assigning to each one his task, also commanded the doorkeeper to stay on the alert.  Therefore, be on the alert—for you do not know when the master of the house is coming, whether in the evening, at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or in the morning— in case he should come suddenly and find you asleep.  What I say to you I say to all, ‘Be on the alert!’”  Mark 13:33-37

We are soooo far apart, I'll just leave you with that passage.  It's up to you whether you heed the word of the Lord or not.

I thought I asked you before: WHAT exactly are you watching for? I have made myself clear: I am watching for HIS coming FOR His saints, pretrib. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,207
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 4/27/2019 at 8:08 PM, iamlamad said:

Agreed: the coming holocaust will make the first seem insignificant.

I cannot believe how many people who consider themselves good God fearing Christians are here calling and hoping and teaching that a Second Holocaust is in the future.

SIX MILLION innocent dead people isn't enough for you that you demand more Jewish blood?

The posts here read like Nazi propaganda - calling for Jewish blood to be spilled so that whatever false leader they approve of will rise to the leadership of the world.

ENOUGH with these calls for murder of innocent Jews.   

Sixty Million people died during WWII including 6 additional millions of homosexuals, mentally retarded people, political opposition, and so on for a total of 12 million people.   Do you want and hope and pray for more innocent blood to be shed?

This is the most disgusting example of anti-semitic bloodlust I have read in a long time - and this from people who claim to be God fearing people.   You want to see millions more dead Jews?

What in God's name is wrong with you?  

We aren't talking about some abstract interpretation of misguided predictions here.  We're talking about a hope to see dead Jews.

I for one believe that time is over.  

It was called the holocaust and it was the most dreadful period in human history.   And not Jews only.  The 20th century saw more people martyred for Christ than any other time in history......AND YOU WANT MORE OF IT?

May God bless Israel and curse those who curse them.

May it be done to you even as you have hoped it to be done to Israel.

I for one hope and pray for the safety of Israel and peace for Jerusalem - from this time forward.  No more mass murder of Jews.  No more lying about them so as to usurp the inheritance God gave them.  May God bear witness between us who hopes for the death of Jews and who does not.

I DO NOT.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Edited by choir loft

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,207
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

7 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Dispensationalism was a term coined by John Nelson Darby in the mid-19th century.   He used it as a device to try to explain several different variations of millenialism.  

The term and the teaching, instead of clearing up a centuries old debate, clouded the matter further.  Darby wasn't a theologian, by the way, though he pretended to be one.  His division of a dispensation of Law vs. a dispensation of Grace was based on the false notion of Replacement Theology in that the Law is no longer in effect.   That much is a lie.  

Jesus was quoted in Matthew 5:17 saying the Law is NOT abolished.  Therefore Darby's idea about dividing history into dispensations is wrong.  Since the Law is still in effect there is no separation between Law and Grace.   Seems to me you are unfamiliar with the very ideology you're trying to defend - dispensationalism.

By the way, Darby was also a consort of witches.   A man is known by the company he keeps.   Is he your man?   Think again.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...