• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

20 hours ago, childoftheking said:

It's even funnier to know ONLY ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE are IGNORANT enough to believe in Pre-Trib!!

The rest of the world is clearly BRIGHTER than those believing in the LIE of Pre-Trib!!

English speaking footnotes:

That means, NOT FROM ORIGINAL SCRIPTURE, BUT FROM ignorant English idealism hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is just ONE MORE MYTH you write. People around the world believe in a pretrib rapture.  I know: I have asked them. 

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

I guess I can call you God the Father.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Scripture instructs us to study to show ourselves approved.  Therefore, how is understanding the chain of events, the order of translations, and how specific words were subtly changed through interpretation from language to language deserve such an idiotic response?   

If 2 people study, 1 studies just the kjv (a 3rd translation of the original), and the other studies all of the Books associated to the Books within the kjv, makes the person who studies more the bad person?

Your position in Yeshua and mine have different roles within the Body of God.

Yours evidently was to research no further than you have, and mine was to dig deep and then unveil it.

It does mean one of us is better, it does however mean, the Holy Spirit chose different roles for us.

But in your viewpoint, that appears to be a bad thing.

Therefore, you need to take it up with God, not be upset at me!!

2 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Dear God the Father

How do you know these are missing vital books?

The 66 Books of the Holy Bible ALL were translated.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Dear uninformed and uneducated,

God put it in our CURRENT Canon that He instructed Ezra to do so.   It's not a mystery.   We have the literal history.   And when we compare Books of the Torah from the time BEFORE Ezra and AFTER, it's pretty easy to know which Books were left to remain a secret until future events (as God instructed it to be).

The prophets and Paul ALL CLAIMED that in the Last Days knowledge would be abundantly great.   With the internet, with actual records kept by the Scribes throughout the Hebrew history, and with the guide of the Holy Spirit's direction, we are achieving what was prophesied!!

Edited by childoftheking

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

Again you missed my intent: I was giving you an example of how Jesus taught me - always using scripture - asking me questions on scripture that I could not answer. This scripture has nothing to do with the rapture. And you even missed the intent of the Author, John, in this scripture.  The purpose behind God showing john a search for one worthy to take the book and open the seals was to show TIMING. it went right over your head. Stop and think: What was it that caused Jesus to become worthy to take the book and open the seals? Do you know. 

We could back up and notice that in chapter 4, John was not seeing the throne room of 95 AD: he was seeing a VISION of the throne room. But notice, He saw the throne, the Father on the throne, the 4 beasts, the 24 elders - but He DID NOT SEE Jesus at the right hand of the Father - when we  have over a dozen verses telling us He SHOULD have been there. Again this is a clue to the Father's intent in this passage of scripture.  We should ask, WHY was Jesus not seen at the right hand of the Father, and WHY was He not found worthy in that first search?

Then, there is another clue: in chapter 4, the Holy Spirit was seen in the throne room - but Jesus said that as soon as He ascended, He would send the Holy Spirit down. Now we have to ask, WHY was the Holy Spirit there in chapter 4?  Now we have three questions to answer. How could we answer? 

Think about this: in all of time, past, present and future, was there any period of time when the second person of the Godhead was NOT IN the throne room - perhaps a time when He had to go somewhere else? If we think about what caused Jesus to become worthy to take the book, perhaps we could then think of a time when He was not worthy to take the book and open the seals. Then, we could imagine that before Jesus ascended, of course the Holy Spirit would be in the throne room.  

The truth then is, I am NOT "really out there." I just understand the book. 

By the way, this is NOT the Lamb's book of life! What ever gave you that idea?

If you read the Bible and understand who and what the Coming Messiah was all about, your initial reaction to WHO was/is worthy to open the Books should immediately think of Yeshua.   I am glad for you that you found a way to see the WORD, it does not mean you are always going to be correct (like any of us studying the WORD), it just means you found your best way to understand!! 

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

What ultimately matters is our lifestyle worship of God.  Do we act on the teachings of Jesus or do we build our lives on the sand?  Knowing and doing the will of God will give us the means to discern between good and evil, and the perseverance to endure.  That's where our emphasis should be.

Our eschatology may give us an idea of what's going to happen but if we're asleep (overcome by the cares of this world), it's of no value.  We should encourage others to love and good works.  If we stay awake, God will guide us, even if our eschatology fails us.

Amen!!

We can read a trillion books that all seem to have no meaning, no direction, no help.   But if we find a reference to the Gospel of Yeshua in those books, now those books suddenly have value.  Knowing Yeshua, allowing Him to be in control, and living to do His purpose is all that matters.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can put verses together too - and make just as much sense:

Matthew 27:5
And he [Judas Iscariot] ..., went and hanged himself.

Luke 10:37
... Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

1 Thes 5
18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Someone could read this and imagine this is the Author's intent of these scriptures. 

The problem with your theory above is, if we read the rest of what Paul wrote in 1 Thessalonians, we see that Paul's gathering is NOT "immediately after the tribulation of those days," proving that these two passages of scripture are NOT speaking of the same event. Perhaps you can ignore the timing of scripture, but I cannot. I have to go by what is written, not what is imagined.  You still imagine that Mark would write what He did about WHERE this gathering would take place and the meaning be a gathering from earth.  It is only imagination. Paul's gathering is from EARTH; this gathering after the tribulation is from heaven AND earth. It is NOT the same gathering. Paul's gathering is a moment before God's wrath begins. John shows us that is at the 6th seal. john then saw the raptured church in heaven just after the 6th seal.  This is scriptural proof after proof that PAUL'S rapture is before the tribulation, not after.

I guess you probably imagine that the sun and moon turning dark after the trib aligns with the sun turning dark and the moon into blood at the 6th seal.  After all, but verses mention the sun and the moon.

That does not matter because there is ONLY ONE MORE COMING OF YESHUA, and we know from Yeshua and from Paul the CLOUDS pay an important role.   From SEEING Yeshua in the CLOUDS to meeting Him in the CLOUDS, it ALL describes the ONE COMING EVENT!!

The only question left, is when?

And Yeshua (GOD) specified that for us, when TRIBULATION ENDS!!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,207
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 5/1/2019 at 10:10 AM, iamlamad said:

In case you just did not notice it: Paul  never taught the early church that they had to be circumcised: yet for Moses it was critical! In fact, Paul went on to say that if believers turned back again to trust in circumcision, Christ would become of no effect to them: He continued by saying they would be putting themselves under the curse of the law because if they were trusting in circumcision then they would be required to follow the WHOLE law.

OF COURSE the law has not changed: it is now written in our heart!  How can one break a commandment and walk in love at the same time?  We love God and we love our neighbor as our-self: that is the law written in our heart. But the 900 and some points to Moses law does not exist for Believers in Christ.  That, my friend, is dispensations: God dealing DIFFERENTLY with people at different times.  Perhaps you did not read:

Hebrews 7:12  For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

2 Corinthians 3:11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

Ephesians 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Romans 10:For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Romans 7:But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Hebrews 7:18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

NONE of these verses is a license to sin.

Religious noises, but distant from the Law.  Most of Christendom excels in ceremony and religious noise, but their hearts are far from God in so far as they justify their closet sin by claiming they're saved by grace.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A LICENSE TO SIN.

Therefore most of Christendom is based upon the twin pillars of false religion; hypocrisy and philosophy.  It is not based upon Law as revealed in the Word of God.

The Bible says those who follow Christ do not do so from love, but by means of guidance of the Holy Spirit, the Ruach Ha-Kodesh.  Love has become a buzz word, an empty religious slogan that means nothing.  It certainly has nothing to do with salvation or peace with God at all.   Such things are based upon and maintained by the Law.

The Law is in effect in the world and among believers as well as in the world as a whole.  Unfortunately Christians are almost totally ignorant of the Law and its repercussions.  They are not taught Law because such things are viewed by financially motivated leaders as contradictory to goads for an expanded membership base (and increased donations).   Most leaders know not God.  Neither do they promote the Law.

Apart from the Law man cannot know God and be saved.

Case in point is that Protestant Americans generally assume observance of the Law means they must follow the precepts of Judaism.  Not so.

God gave 10 commandments.  Moses wrote a total of 613 (many of which are not observed by Jews today for numerous reasons).  Jesus gave two - both of which have been abandoned by the church.

Jews are the oracle of God, separated from the rest of humanity so as to receive the revelation of God to mankind.  As such they are required to follow a certain life style including restrictions and religious observance.   Paul points out that gentiles are not required to follow those same laws, but Gentiles are indeed required to follow the 10 - all of which they refuse to do anyway.  To that end, those who have humbly come to the savior for forgiveness and to covenant with God are helped by the Spirit of God (Ruach Ha-Kodesh) to follow the Law - the 10 commandments and whatever else God requires of them.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Edited by choir loft
  • Praise God! 1

Imagine what you will. Jesus is coming pretrib for those who are EXPECTING Him. it is clear you will be expecting other things first and will be left behind. I can only say, don't take the mark. Just turn yourself BEFORE you are dying of thirst, so you won't be tempted. Perhaps I will see you when you arrive in heaven. You will be of those we read about in the first verses of chapter 15. 

Don't believe that 150 year old lie! Paul taught it and some have taught it in every century since. By the way, I KNOW WHOM I HAVE BELIEVED!

I know His voice. It is written, "My sheep know my voice." If I were you, I would camp out on 1 thes. 5 until you believe it - but take off those pesky preconceived glasses!

I find it amazing that the WORD of God has been accessible for over 2,000 years in its completed format (complete as they had ALL of the Books before the Council selected 66)...and NONE OF THEM ever was DELUDED to believe in this Satanic Theory of Pre-Trib!!

The Apostles, the established Body of Christ, and a library of every Book related to scripture HAS NEVER revealed such a deception and outright lie.

And 150 years ago, a literal person considered to be a HERETIC wrote this false deception down.  You are believing the words of someone that actual God fearing/believing people knew was a HERETIC.   Enjoy your LIE and DECEPTION!!

This is just ONE MORE MYTH you write. People around the world believe in a pretrib rapture.  I know: I have asked them. 

No they don't!!  I served my country and only a couple nations actually find Americans to be occasionally acceptable.   Then you toss a religious viewpoint at them that even they see is unbiblical, that just furthers their despise towards us!!

Edited by childoftheking

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

35 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

Scripture instructs us to study to show ourselves approved.  Therefore, how is understanding the chain of events, the order of translations, and how specific words were subtly changed through interpretation from language to language deserve such an idiotic response?   

If 2 people study, 1 studies just the kjv (a 3rd translation of the original), and the other studies all of the Books associated to the Books within the kjv, makes the person who studies more the bad person?

Your position in Yeshua and mine have different roles within the Body of God.

Yours evidently was to research no further than you have, and mine was to dig deep and then unveil it.

It does mean one of us is better, it does however mean, the Holy Spirit chose different roles for us.

But in your viewpoint, that appears to be a bad thing.

Therefore, you need to take it up with God, not be upset at me!!

Then you need to believe what Jesus Christ in the Scripture says. Only God the Father Knows.

All your study will not reveal the time for the Rapture. It is not there. Jesus does not know, therefore you do not know.

Unless you are God the Father.

In Christ

Montana Marv